Historic Black Churches In Washington D.C. Vandalized By Proud Boys, Police Investigate as Possible Hate Crime

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
terrorists...
lock em up...

The-Making-Of-Dylann-Roof-0917-GQ-FEDR05-01.jpg

Last edited:
The proud boys attacked a couple of churches in DC this weekend. They tore banners off the churches then set them on fire. They vandalized the churches too.

!

Two churches that have served Black congregants for generations had Black Lives Matter banners ripped down and destroyed.

is that it?

I was expecting something really horrible

but instead all they did was tear down a poster

And libs call out the FBI and national guard?

what a bunch of sissies

We all have learned the hard way this year that one must be very careful before assigning blame to any group.

We have learned that many of these hate crimes turn out to be hoaxes.

Wait until there is an impartial investigation before believing any alleged hate crime.

terrorists...
lock em up...

You have a pretty loose definition of the word "terrorism", by comparing a ripped poster with 911.

Give them probation, make them do community service. Don't "lock em up"

yes, maybe you are right...
maybe we should wait for them to slam doors of a church and start shooting around...
but i am not that liberal at the same time...
i tend to be a bit on the "law & order" side...

We all have learned the hard way this year that one must be very careful before assigning blame to any group.

Wait until there is an impartial investigation before believing any alleged hate crime.

and this is a pretty fair point as well...

The proud boys attacked a couple of churches in DC this weekend. They tore banners off the churches then set them on fire. They vandalized the churches too.

!

Where does it say they vandalized the churches, seperate from ripping off a 25 dollar banner?

This really isn't a hate crime at all, its more like a hate summary offense. If that.

stealing 25 dollars worth of property is a very small misdemeanor. A "hate crime?" "terrorists?" LOL

terrorists...
lock em up...

You have a pretty loose definition of the word "terrorism", by comparing a ripped poster with 911.

maybe we should wait for them to slam doors of a church and start shooting around...

Wow. Straight from burning a banner to mass murder in your eyes?

LOL!! BLM is not a religious organization. It is a political organization, led by marxists.

terrorists...
lock em up...

LOL!! BLM is not a religious organization. It is a political organization, led by marxists.

That is exactly right. These churches seem to be in violation of the Johnson Amendment with their advocacy of a political stand while claiming to be legally a "church".

terrorists...
lock em up...

blm is not a marxist organization...
most of blm leaders probably wouldnt know who marx is...

terrorists...
lock em up...

That is exactly right. These churches seem to be in violation of the Johnson Amendment with their advocacy of a political stand while claiming to be legally a "church".

so what you are saying is that its ok to just take down and burn whatever you see political on churches...
like trump endorsing church signs and all...

terrorists...
lock em up...

The BLM leaders know. Its the useful idiots who follow them who don't have a clue.

terrorists...
lock em up...

so what you are saying is that its ok to just take down and burn whatever you see political on churches...
like trump endorsing church signs and all...

I didn't say that was right at all. Just pointing out that the DC churches were violating the Law of the Land. In fact I pointed out that this kind of destruction is without excuse, and the offenders if caught and the case is proven should receive citations and be forced to pay fines and do community service.

I don't care. Burn Loot Murder has it coming.

The Mission San Juan Capistrano was vandalized. 244 years of history was vandalized. You want excitement over a poster? No.

What happened to the ANTIFA-Black Lies Matter rioters who attacked and set fire to the church outside the White House?

if they got no punishment then these hooligans dont deserve any either

Last edited:
The followers dont know much about old karl, but the leaders are declared marxists

Forum List

Back