Hispanic youth who shot two violent joe biden voters bailed out by Rick Schroeder and My Pillow Creator. Good for them.

The hispanic youth ,who was violently attacked by joe biden voters when they were burning and looting Kenosha, was bailed out and is now free ....good for them...

Why was the kid locked up? And why do you think it’s good that celebrities bailed him out?

He was locked up for shooting 3 people who violently attacked him....he is being prosecuted by a left wing, anti-American, riot supporting AG .....
Sounds like self defense. Why was he arrested? What were the charges?

The hispanic youth ,who was violently attacked by joe biden voters when they were burning and looting Kenosha, was bailed out and is now free ....good for them...

Why was the kid locked up? And why do you think it’s good that celebrities bailed him out?

He was locked up for shooting 3 people who violently attacked him....he is being prosecuted by a left wing, anti-American, riot supporting AG .....
Charges should include malicious prosectution and violation of various civil rights---------

the dem prosectutor clearly has violated this boys rights and the laws.

He was arrested because they have to investigate anytime someone dies in an altercation between two individuals.........the problem is the Prosecutor is a left wing, democrat who hates gun owners.......

Are you actually this stupid, or do you just pretend to be this stupid when you post?

The video of the violent attacks against this Hispanic teenager should have been more than enough to get the charges dropped....he was violently attacked by 3 joe biden voters who were in the middle of rioting, burning and looting Kenosha...

That's fucking awesome! I hope Shroeder knows he just signed his death warrant in hollywood though
Getting an accused murderer out of jail has never been a career booster.
No? Wasnt there a laundry list of rioters and looters bailed out by democrats? Hell, didn’t joe and some others start a fund to bail them out?
Burn down the corner store, uncle joe bails you out. Nice

Charges should include malicious prosectution and violation of various civil rights---------

the dem prosectutor clearly has violated this boys rights and the laws.
I think the statement of “clearly” is undeniable nonsense, but that’s what we have courts for. The facts will come out

He was arrested because they have to investigate anytime someone dies in an altercation between two individuals.........the problem is the Prosecutor is a left wing, democrat who hates gun owners.......

Are you actually this stupid, or do you just pretend to be this stupid when you post?
I’m just asking questions. I realize they have to investigate if people are killed but they can only make an arrest if they have credible evidence of a crime. If this was a clear act of self defense and of the kid was legally carrying a firearm then there wouldn’t be an arrest isn’t that correct?

The video of the violent attacks against this Hispanic teenager should have been more than enough to get the charges dropped....he was violently attacked by 3 joe biden voters who were in the middle of rioting, burning and looting Kenosha...
Geez, sounds to me like Joe Biden should be arrested. They were his supporters that attacked and martyred themselves in his name. I say lock Joe up! Same cell as Billary!

I’m just asking questions. I realize they have to investigate if people are killed but they can only make an arrest if they have credible evidence of a crime. If this was a clear act of self defense and of the kid was legally carrying a firearm then there wouldn’t be an arrest isn’t that correct?

No, in a lot of cases of self defense they arrest the victim to completely investigate the case.....and many times the prosecutor is an anti-gun prosecutor....... In this case, you have a left wing, anti-gun, democrat party extremist prosecutor......so even with video of the shooting, he is seeking to make life hard on the hispanic teenager.

No, in a lot of cases of self defense they arrest the victim to completely investigate the case.....and many times the prosecutor is an anti-gun prosecutor....... In this case, you have a left wing, anti-gun, democrat party extremist prosecutor......so even with video of the shooting, he is seeking to make life hard on the hispanic teenager.
I have a hard time believing that what you say is actually the case. If you had accurately presented both sides of the argument then I’d trust your objectivity and judgement a little more but when you present these lopsided arguments with obvious bias and accusations then I can’t put much energy into respecting your claims

Try his towels. Best damned towels we ever owned. Their like a sponge after a shower. One towel would dry a 400 lb libturd.
What ever happened to the COVID cure that he invested in and that he was pushing a few months back?? Did you ever hear about that nonsense?!

Try his towels. Best damned towels we ever owned. Their like a sponge after a shower. One towel would dry a 400 lb libturd.
What ever happened to the COVID cure that he invested in and that he was pushing a few months back?? Did you ever hear about that nonsense?!
His sheets are the most comfortable I've ever slept on besides a 5 STAR. Like silk. Really cool in the Summer. And warm and toasty in Winter. And they have such an exotic feel when with your wife, especially when you have a load to release........and then you...........

I have a hard time believing that what you say is actually the case. If you had accurately presented both sides of the argument then I’d trust your objectivity and judgement a little more but when you present these lopsided arguments with obvious bias and accusations then I can’t put much energy into respecting your claims

Masaad Ayoob, an expert firearms witness talks about this all the time.......good shoots where the victim is arrested and held for months until they can get a court date and get free....

I always present both sides of the argument when called for............usually I am responding to anti-gun extremists who have already put out their side.....

Here......Masaad Ayoob on the Kenosha shooting, the guy was holding a knife the whole time.....making shooting him a lawful shoot.

More from Mas Ayoob on shootings and victims...

His sheets are the most comfortable I've ever slept on besides a 5 STAR. Like silk. Really cool in the Summer. And warm and toasty in Winter. And they have such an exotic feel when with your wife, especially when you have a load to release........and then you...........
I really don’t care to hear about you jacking off in your bed sheets. I was asking about his Covid cure... did you hear about that?

Forum List

Back