Gofundme shuts down funding for Trump supporter who had teeth knocked out by joe biden voter...

You guys are sad victims. Even worse

Yes, when a man get's his teeth knocked out and then someone like you prevents him from getting help getting his face fixed,

yes, I guess he is a victim and he probably is sad about it.

That you mock him for it, is you being an asshole.

Funny, you don't have any harsh words for the violent animal that assaulted him for daring to disagree with your side.

Do you want a Civil War, candy?

C'mon everybody! Let's help this guy to be able to bite into a apple again.

The original article in the OP confirms several Dentists are offering to repair the victim's dental problems caused by the incident, making the Go Fund Me page obsolete and fraudulent if it continues due to the way it was written.

The original article in the OP confirms several Dentists are offering to repair the victim's dental problems caused by the incident, making the Go Fund Me page obsolete and fraudulent if it continues due to the way it was written.

Like George Floyd's brothers $14MM??

It is ok when libs get lots of money, but not when cons do. Different rules for different folks. If it weren't for double standards, libs would have no standards at all.

Use a different crowdfunding platform. Easy peasy, George and Weezie.

You guys are sad victims. Even worse

Considering that GoFundMe is clearly discriminating against this guy for being on the right politically, a Trump supporter, how is this any different from the baker that won't do a wedding cake for a homosexual couple?

You can’t send money directly to the latest victim?

So? The purpose of the site is to aggrigate donations for the person asking for help...Thus a public service industry...So, how is discriminating based on political affiliation any different than it being based on sexual orentation?

So? The purpose of the site is to aggrigate donations for the person asking for help...Thus a public service industry...So, how is discriminating based on political affiliation any different than it being based on sexual orentation?
Somebody from the Justice Department should have a look at Go Fund Me.
See what their tax status is and who runs that very biased charity scam.

You can not ask Go Fund Me to enter legal jeopardy because you made a very specific request for funds. You can not ask for medical assistance funds and change your agenda and brag about going to buy a brand new BMW;

Screw Gofundme.......we have a black American Trump supporter who had his teeth knocked out by a joe biden voter...and Gofundme pulled the attempt by real Americans to help the guy get his teeth fixed....

A fundraiser for a man who was physically attacked at a recent free speech demonstration in San Francisco has disappeared from the GoFundMe website, as several patrons say their donations have been refunded.

The campaign was created to benefit Philip Anderson, 25, who organized a rally on October 17 under the banner of an obscure organization called Team Save America. They assembled at United Nations Plaza downtown to condemn Big Tech censorship, blocks away from Twitter’s headquarters.

According to the Associated Press, “members of the group wore red ‘Make America Great Again’ Trump campaign hats and carried pro-police ‘Thin Blue Line’ flags and U.S. flags.” The outlet reported the event “quickly fell apart…after several hundred counterprotesters surged the area, outnumbering and attacking those gathered, including knocking (Anderson) in the mouth.”

Bloody images of Anderson went viral, amplified by several conservative social media influencers. Video and pictures showed he was missing a front tooth while the other dangled from the socket. Anderson concluded, “Antifa knocked my teeth out.”

Not too surprised. Maybe a little.

But looks like the filthy dems are taking no prisoners in the soft civil war. When it goes from soft to hard... you remember that.

The go fund me was shut down because it was set up as a fund under accidents and injury fund, but Anderson mouthed off and said the extra money would be used to fund another free speech rally.

That broke go fund me rules and was considered fraud.... under their rules.

They are refunding donor money....

Use a different crowdfunding platform. Easy peasy, George and Weezie.

Yep, and many objections to the way that baker was handled said the same thing about buying a cake too...

Precisely. These stories always reveal those that actually support business rights, property rights, association rights, and, individual liberty from those that are merely paying lip service. It's nothing more than politically expedient flip-flopping.

the guy who punched him was arrested!
Good news. Put him away for a long time.

What isn't good is the way leftist media continues to slander and distort the image of the Proud Boys
hoping they can somehow drive them out of existence.

A lot of people have evolved in the last four years and we see how the mainstream media uses buzz words, innuendos, suggestive and disparaging coverage to make the victims of attacks in San Francisco
somehow the bad guys in this all.

The leftist media is unable or unwilling to change their ways so they make themselves irrelevant.

Like George Floyd's brothers $14MM??

It is ok when libs get lots of money, but not when cons do. Different rules for different folks. If it weren't for double standards, libs would have no standards at all.

They've become the Fascist they claim to hate

Forum List

Back