Okay Stoners you can breathe easy now- it's in the bag!

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
No, I have nothing against pot- I haven't smoked it in longer than many of you are old- I don't do alcohol either, for the record.

But, this is monumental in *allowing* you to choose your ingestive substance- which, BTW, is your Individual right- not that authoritarians (of the Duopoly Party) care about your rights as a person- but, they have been given a Greenlight fom the betters, so it won't be long now.

The Israeli Government Plans to Legalize Marijuana
Under the government's plan, which Nissenkorn described as a balance between "liberalism and responsibility," adults 21 or older would be allowed to purchase and consume cannabis from licensed businesses. Public consumption, home cultivation, advertising, and the sale of edibles that resemble candy would be prohibited.

The plan says the government should "ensure the prices are reasonable" to help displace the black market.

You know, in France, 25 percent of the population smokes cigarettes.

Yet, only 3 percent of their cases of the virus are smokers.

Can you imagine what would happen if scientists found out that marijuana helps to protect against the virus? It would be legal world wide the next week.

DA JOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZ

Allahhack hack Ackbarf....

This needs to go to the rubber room instantly - more anti-Semitic idiocy.

Quick question there sportcheck, how in the hell is the OP anti Semetic? They are simply reporting on what Israel has done, which isn't anti Semetic by any stretch of the imagination.

And.......................fwiw.......................this makes Israel one of the more desirable places for a person like me to live in. Same reason that when I get the chance and the funds, I'm moving to CO.

Will save us billions of dollars, & not mess up young peoples lives for ever with felony convictions. Suggest Don't use drugs they wont improve the quality of your life.

Will save us billions of dollars, & not mess up young peoples lives for ever with felony convictions. Suggest Don't use drugs they wont improve the quality of your life.

Actually, there are MANY people out there who have had the quality of their life improved by marijuana. I know of many veterans who came back from the ME with PTSD and were on 10 - 15 pills per day from the VA to treat it. When cannabis was legalized in CO, they decided to see if that would help, and all of them were able to reduce their medications down to 1 or 2 pills a day, or none.

Best part about cannabis? No nasty side effects like you can get from prescription drugs.

Actually, there are MANY people out there who have had the quality of their life improved by marijuana. I know of many veterans who came back from the ME with PTSD and were on 10 - 15 pills per day from the VA to treat it. When cannabis was legalized in CO, they decided to see if that would help, and all of them were able to reduce their medications down to 1 or 2 pills a day, or none.

Best part about cannabis? No nasty side effects like you can get from prescription drugs.
And there are many who have had their lives ruined to an extent by pot. But pot lobbyists, pot addicts and other pot advocates are either ignorant of or are hiding this truth.
Do what you want to yourself.
But warn people — especially young people who are the most vulnerable — and go to prison if you subject others to your pot smoke.
Fair enough.

You know, in France, 25 percent of the population smokes cigarettes.

Yet, only 3 percent of their cases of the virus are smokers.

Can you imagine what would happen if scientists found out that marijuana helps to protect against the virus? It would be legal world wide the next week.
Im a cigarette smoker and pot smoker living in the same house as a COVID positive person right now!. Its been one week and im doing just fine.

Im a cigarette smoker and pot smoker living in the same house as a COVID positive person right now!. Its been one week and im doing just fine.

If you live in Isreal yet the US govt continues the war against its own citizens.
No, I have nothing against pot- I haven't smoked it in longer than many of you are old- I don't do alcohol either, for the record.

But, this is monumental in *allowing* you to choose your ingestive substance- which, BTW, is your Individual right- not that authoritarians (of the Duopoly Party) care about your rights as a person- but, they have been given a Greenlight fom the betters, so it won't be long now.

The Israeli Government Plans to Legalize Marijuana
Under the government's plan, which Nissenkorn described as a balance between "liberalism and responsibility," adults 21 or older would be allowed to purchase and consume cannabis from licensed businesses. Public consumption, home cultivation, advertising, and the sale of edibles that resemble candy would be prohibited.

The plan says the government should "ensure the prices are reasonable" to help displace the black market.

Quick question there sportcheck, how in the hell is the OP anti Semetic? They are simply reporting on what Israel has done, which isn't anti Semetic by any stretch of the imagination.

And.......................fwiw.......................this makes Israel one of the more desirable places for a person like me to live in. Same reason that when I get the chance and the funds, I'm moving to CO.

How is the claim that ZOG so thoroughly controls our government that only the allowing of Marijuana in Israel will force our "duopoly" as he put it to legalize on a national basis Antisemitic?

You're kidding, right? Same old bigoted trope about JOOOZZZ ruling America.

Forum List

Back