Hispanic Conservatives Warn GOP On Fiery Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/latino-groups-donald-trump-colorado_563003eaenow4b0c66bae5a0bf9.

As the remaining members of the GOP Klown Car gather in Boulder Colorado for the third in a series of what is suppose be debates, 2-Dozen Hispanic Leaders have a message for them.

Lay off the inflammatory Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric or they will refuse to support your candidate.

The Hispanic-American Population of the U.S. is the fastest growing segments of our country, with that vote comes influence and with that influence comes the power to effect the eventual outcome of the November 2016 Presidential Election.

Trump Supporter Assaults Hispanic Protester.

Latino GOP Groups Warn 2016 Candidates To Stop Offending Hispanic Community.

On going attacks on Hispanic Immigrants will only in the end damage the GOP in 2016.

The GOP Candidates can either ignore the Hispanic Conservatives (which I believe they will do) and lose their support and their money or they can wake up in the 21st. Century and understand that Rich, Old, Conservative White People aren't the only people in the U.S.

Personally I think Trump will continue to attack Hispanics, he is one trick pony.
What kind of advice is this, when it's exactly Trump's statement that he will deport all illegal aliens and end anchor babies that propelled him to the top?

Looks like another age old leftard reverse psychology attempt to me. Problem is for the illegals and dems that left them in hopes for votes, talk like this won't change shit. Trump will deport them. Trump will build a wall. Trump will end anchor babies... sorrry.

Repealing the 14th Amendment might prove to a bit more difficult that you might think, you have heard of the 14th. Amendment right?

You know what's funny? Immigration is an issue about citizenship and legal status. Somehow, people continue to make it an issue about race. Why should "Hispanic conservatives" have any significance over white, black, or Asian conservatives? Are they Americans? Then that is all that should matter. Immigration is an issue about Americanism, if/when/under what circumstances to allow someone an opportunity to come to our country and be graced with the joyous status of being an American citizen.

I'm Hispanic. Never will I subscribe to any notion that one or another type of immigration policy should be assessed based on race.

Hispanic Conservatives Warn GOP On Fiery Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric

They won't listen.

No, they will continue to step on their collective dicks.

As a Political Mentor told me, "When your opposition is busy stepping on their dick, be sure to buy them new Hobnailed boots."

Republicans are more to than willing to continue to attack undocumented workers as long as it can get them votes. For them it's about the base and keeping the base fired up.

They should continue attacking illegal immigrants.
Actually, they should continue attacking illegal ALIENS. There's no such thing as an illegal immigrant. The term is an oxymoron, because in order to be an immigrant, you must first be here legally.

Don't buy into the politically correct prog name change game, TN.

Aliens? What aliens, as in from Mars?

You really to be more aware, no person is illegal

You know what's funny? Immigration is an issune about citizenship and legal status. Somehow, people continue to make it an issue about race. Why should "Hispanic conservatives" have any significance over white, black, or Asian conservatives? Are they Americans? Then that is all that should matter. Immigration is an issue about Americanism, if/when/under what circumstances to allow someone an opportunity to come to our country and be graced with the joyous status of being an American citizen.

I'm Hispanic. Never will I subscribe to any notion that one or another type of immigration policy should be assessed based on race.

You kinda hit nail on the head. The problem is for people like Trump and those dead-from-the-neck-up who support him is brand of hate is that Hispanics are the most visible means demanding deportation/violence/arrest.

There is no way to deport 17,000,000 Men, Women and Children. The cost alone would create a budget problem.

You want to end illegal immigration, go after people that hire them in them. Get the employers who want to pay their workers under the table, in cash and without documentation that the government would require. Go after the companies that do the hiring and see what happens. But that of course is to easy and would put Rich, White, Old, Conservatives in jail and that ain't about to happen.

Forum List

Back