Bobby! Bobby! Bobby! "De Niro Narrates an Anti-Trump Ad for Biden" Bobby! Bobby! Bobby!

Procrustes Stretched

Welshing is such a Liability
Dec 1, 2008
ad watch

Robert De Niro Narrates an Anti-Trump Ad for Biden​

The ad uses the actor’s distinctive voice to try to remind voters of the chaos of Donald Trump’s presidency and warn them about a second Trump term.

The spot is part of the Biden’s campaign $14 million May advertising effort and will air on television and digital platforms in battleground states, as well as on national cable channels.

Mr. De Niro openly opposed Mr. Trump’s presidency, calling him “baby-in-chief” at the National Board of Review awards gala in 2018 and using profanity to condemn him during the Tony Awards that year.

It's amazing to see De Niro in this political ad. Robert (who people I know have known as Bobby, from back in the day), has always been politically aware, if not always politically active. But he loves this country as much as anyone else. He's considered by many to be a national treasure. So this is no mere political ad. It's a profound statement, brought to you by a living national treasure.

De Niro needs to get out of his gated Bel Aire community and talk to working class folks... he is so out of touch its embarrassing to listen to him... he thinks he is wise and has something to teach us and he is wrong....
What's that saying? You can be smart or pleasant and I spent most of my life being smart but now I choose to be pleasant... De Niro should take heed in that wise saying.... and think of others and not just about himself...

The Democrat ad campaign is pure demagoguery, it's all they do. No positive message for the future, no statements on what the Democrats have done for America. Just demonize Trump all day long. Pathetic.

ad watch

The ad uses the actor’s distinctive voice to try to remind voters of the chaos of Donald Trump’s presidency and warn them about a second Trump term.

The spot is part of the Biden’s campaign $14 million May advertising effort and will air on television and digital platforms in battleground states, as well as on national cable channels.

Mr. De Niro openly opposed Mr. Trump’s presidency, calling him “baby-in-chief” at the National Board of Review awards gala in 2018 and using profanity to condemn him during the Tony Awards that year.

It's amazing to see De Niro in this political ad. Robert (who people I know have known as Bobby, from back in the day), has always been politically aware, if not always politically active. But he loves this country as much as anyone else. He's considered by many to be a national treasure. So this is no mere political ad. It's a profound statement, brought to you by a living national treasure.

I was wondering if there was some Sondheim tie-in there you were going for.

De Niro needs to get out of his gated Bel Aire community and talk to working class folks... he is so out of touch its embarrassing to listen to him... he thinks he is wise and has something to teach us and he is wrong....
What's that saying? You can be smart or pleasant and I spent most of my life being smart but now I choose to be pleasant... De Niro should take heed in that wise saying.... and think of others and not just about himself...
He's not in a gated bel air community.

ad watch

Stop the presses! Hollywood Elite Opposes Trump. Like we give a rat's ass.

DeNiro tells the Don "Never go against the family."

You have a family business to run instead you steep into the spot light for the fame and the adoring fans.

Keep your enemies close fails when everyone is your enemy and the room becomes crowded. Makes you an easy target.

He's not in a gated bel air community.
Oh excuse me he lives in Gardiner NY... even more exclusive than Bel Aire or Beverly Hills....
I bet there ain't one black face anywhere near that town....
A favorite hang out for the Mafia too.... no food lines or homeless camps gang wars burglary theft or anything like in the real world.... thus he is out of touch... and should keep his pie hole shut and count his blessings...

Oh excuse me he lives in Gardiner NY... even more exclusive than Bel Aire or Beverly Hills....
I bet there ain't one black face anywhere near that town....
A favorite hang out for the Mafia too.... no food lines or homeless camps gang wars burglary theft or anything like in the real world.... thus he is out of touch...
Yeah, he dates black women. Also, Trump is the whitest of whiteys

Forum List

Back