Hillary’s Vest

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
th

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M8c5fba767c7b681125f2b28273064a86H0&pid=Api&w=239&h=239

Election process my ass. Knowing where the bodies are buried makes Hillary Clinton bulletproof:

Obama could pardon Clinton from further prosecution, much as President Clinton pardoned the indicted financier Marc Rich 20 years ago. He could claim that a pardon was crucial to preserve the election process and therefore necessary for the good of the country.

January 20, 2016
Will Obama pardon Hillary?
By Richard K. Davis

Blog: Will Obama pardon Hillary?

AG Loretta Lynch is not going to prosecute Hillary Clinton irrespective of the FBI’s recommendation. Even if the unthinkable should happen in a far away galaxy, Taqiyya the Liar will most certainly pardon another liar.

Here is the fly in the ointment:

Article II, Section 2, Clause 1

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offenses against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

All of the Democrat liars combined cannot stop Congress from impeaching Hillary Clinton even though she is no longer secretary of state.

The beauty in impeachment is that Congress controls the timing —— not the Justice Department, not the White House, not the media.

Assuming Hillary gets her party’s nomination Congress can impeach her after the nominating convention and before the election.

Assuming she wins the general election Congress can impeach before she is sworn in.

Even if Hillary’s is sworn in after Congress impeaches her she cannot pardon herself because the final five words in Article II, Section 2, Clause 1 take over. Question: What happens next in that scenario?

More importantly, what happens if Republicans end up with 67 seats in the Senate?

Last edited:
It won't matter. Should the JD decline to pursue an FBI recommendation, the leaks of what they found would become a media flood. Obama could pardon her all he likes, but the Democrats would be unable to nominate her. Even the pocketed media would balk.

The fact is, there's a good chance Obama is behind all this, and would not pardon her in any case.

Is it true Joe Biden could still get into the race, if Hillary falls? I heard someone say it's too late, and that was months ago. How would that work?

Is it true Joe Biden could still get into the race, if Hillary falls? I heard someone say it's too late, and that was months ago. How would that work?

When Torricelli in New Jersey was indicted years back, the Democrats illegally replaced him with Lautenberg.

Ford got to pardon a liar also..Nixon..The GOP is still wondering why the Democratic party does the same to fellow criminals...

Ford got to pardon a liar also..Nixon..The GOP is still wondering why the Democratic party does the same to fellow criminals...
I'll be surprised if Obama pardons Hillary--if JD can't find a creative reason not to convict her. Petraeus was just busted for something similar and Obama will want to look fair and balanced, dontcha know.
Good point about Nixon.

Is it true Joe Biden could still get into the race, if Hillary falls?
To OldLady: Absolutely.
How would that work?
To OldLady: He only has to announce he is running.

He could be drafted at the Democrat Convention.

Worst of all, Taqiyya the Liar could resign and Biden would run as a sitting president.

To Moonglow: Is that the best you can come up with?

Nixon was crucified by the Washington Post for nothing more than engaging in political dirty tricks.

In the mundane world of journalism Ben Bradlee is akin to John Wayne’s screen persona; a straight shooter; a rock of honesty who never did a wrong thing in his life. Frankly, I never believed it.

Back when Watergate was happening I thought Bradlee’s motive was less than pure. Even today, detractors fail to mention the fact that he was JFK’s pal on top of hating Richard Nixon for his role in bringing down Alger Hiss. It’s not difficult to visualize how hatred must have consumed Bradlee after Nixon rose from the dead and won the presidency in 1968. Hence, at the first opportunity Bradlee gave Woodward and Bernstein free rein to do whatever was necessary to destroy Nixon over nothing more than political dirty tricks.

Woodward has been discredited although his fellow journalists still hang on every word he says when he appears on TV panels. Nor will you find the MSM looking at Ben Bradlee with a jaundiced eye. Happily, his John Wayne image is occasionally examined on the Internet:​

Hillary Clinton is guilty of treason. That is the difference between a misdemeanor and a felony.
I'll be surprised if Obama pardons Hillary--if JD can't find a creative reason not to convict her.
To OldLady: Saving his own ass is the only reason the liar needs.
Good point about Nixon.
To OldLady: See my reply to Moonglow.

Is it true Joe Biden could still get into the race, if Hillary falls?
To OldLady: Absolutely.
How would that work?
To OldLady: He only has to announce he is running.

He could be drafted at the Democrat Convention.

Worst of all, Taqiyya the Liar could resign and Biden would run as a sitting president.

To Moonglow: Is that the best you can come up with?

Nixon was crucified by the Washington Post for nothing more than engaging in political dirty tricks.

In the mundane world of journalism Ben Bradlee is akin to John Wayne’s screen persona; a straight shooter; a rock of honesty who never did a wrong thing in his life. Frankly, I never believed it.

Back when Watergate was happening I thought Bradlee’s motive was less than pure. Even today, detractors fail to mention the fact that he was JFK’s pal on top of hating Richard Nixon for his role in bringing down Alger Hiss. It’s not difficult to visualize how hatred must have consumed Bradlee after Nixon rose from the dead and won the presidency in 1968. Hence, at the first opportunity Bradlee gave Woodward and Bernstein free rein to do whatever was necessary to destroy Nixon over nothing more than political dirty tricks.

Woodward has been discredited although his fellow journalists still hang on every word he says when he appears on TV panels. Nor will you find the MSM looking at Ben Bradlee with a jaundiced eye. Happily, his John Wayne image is occasionally examined on the Internet:​

Hillary Clinton is guilty of treason. That is the difference between a misdemeanor and a felony.
I'll be surprised if Obama pardons Hillary--if JD can't find a creative reason not to convict her.
To OldLady: Saving his own ass is the only reason the liar needs.
Good point about Nixon.
To OldLady: See my reply to Moonglow.
Re: Nixon, I was there, too. We would have forgiven his dirty political tricks, eventually, but the lying, lying, lying, obstructing justice, lying, lying, lying is what really pissed most people off. I agree Hillary's botch sounds more serious than spying on the other party's campaign, but we need to wait for the whole story before we judge her guilty. I was amazed when the Clintons went down the same road. You'd think such wiley politicos would have learned from their predecessors giant mistakes. It's all going to be interesting to watch.
And thanks for the response about Biden.

We would have forgiven his dirty political tricks, eventually, but the lying, lying, lying, obstructing justice, lying, lying, lying is what really pissed most people off.
To OldLady: Somebody forgave Nixon! He became a well-respected elder statesmen in later years. I cannot think of one Democrat who will be remembered kindly. Certainly not the Clintons or Taqiyya the Liar.

Let me add a bit more on the subject of Mr. Nixon.

Media liars still refer to Watergate as a constitutional crisis. Question: If a third rate burglary triggered a constitutional crisis exactly does the media call the things this president did for the United Nations and is still doing? Answer: NOTHING.

David Rockefeller's 1991 Bilderberg
Quote...Ten Years Later​

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."​

He went on to explain:​

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."​

-- David Rockefeller, Speaking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany (a meeting also attended by then-Governor Bill Clinton and by Dan Quayle​

On top of this:

In addition to the United States International Organizations Immunities Act of 1945, the sneaks who got this country into the UN knew what they were doing when they designed a foundation that was a masterpiece of betrayal. A foundation that would withstand every challenge when their descendants carried on. Treason became legal the minute the US became a member of an underhanded organization that was, and is, determined to tear down America. Membership in the UN meant that no American official betraying this country on the UN’s behalf could be prosecuted for treason. Only lawyers could design something like that.​

Too early to tell if Hillary will lose support as Bernie wins Iowa and New Hampshire or the national numbers are more accurate. Since both Hillary and Bernie can beat Trump and it just got worse with a Palin endorsement, we should probably just rollover and let Hillary take over next Tuesday.

We would have forgiven his dirty political tricks, eventually, but the lying, lying, lying, obstructing justice, lying, lying, lying is what really pissed most people off.
To OldLady: Somebody forgave Nixon! He became a well-respected elder statesmen in later years. I cannot think of one Democrat who will be remembered kindly. Certainly not the Clintons or Taqiyya the Liar.

Media liars still refer to Watergate as a constitutional crisis. Question: If a third rate burglary triggered a constitutional crisis exactly does the media call the things this president did for the United Nations and is still doing? Answer: NOTHING.

Quote...Ten Years Later​

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years."​

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."​

-- David Rockefeller, Speaking at the June, 1991 Bilderberger meeting in Baden, Germany (a meeting also attended by then-Governor Bill Clinton and by Dan Quayle​

On top of this:

In addition to the United States International Organizations Immunities Act of 1945, the sneaks who got this country into the UN knew what they were doing when they designed a foundation that was a masterpiece of betrayal. A foundation that would withstand every challenge when their descendants carried on. Treason became legal the minute the US became a member of an underhanded organization that was, and is, determined to tear down America. Membership in the UN meant that no American official betraying this country on the UN’s behalf could be prosecuted for treason. Only lawyers could design something like that.​

No one said he wasn't a mover and shaker of foreign policy, and I'm glad he was eventually recognized for his achievements. I was making a simple statement about the general mood of the public re: Watergate. He lied and lied and lied and hid stuff and lied and lied some more. That's all.

More importantly, what happens if Republicans end up with 67 seats in the Senate?
More Democrat votes like this makes 67 a serious possibility:

As fears of terrorism remain heightened, the bill would have made it more difficult for refugees emigrating from Iraq and Syria to apply for temporary status by requiring the FBI and Department of Homeland Security to escalate background checks.​

Find Out How Your Senators Voted on the Refugee Bill
Natalie Johnson
January 20, 2016

More Democrat votes like this makes 67 a serious possibility:

As fears of terrorism remain heightened, the bill would have made it more difficult for refugees emigrating from Iraq and Syria to apply for temporary status by requiring the FBI and Department of Homeland Security to escalate background checks.​

Natalie Johnson
January 20, 2016

Went down party lines. What are the Democrats afraid of? A secure America???

Quote...Ten Years Later​

On top of this:

No one said he wasn't a mover and shaker of foreign policy, and I'm glad he was eventually recognized for his achievements. I was making a simple statement about the general mood of the public re: Watergate. He lied and lied and lied and hid stuff and lied and lied some more. That's all.
Remind you of anyone that is running now? That's because she's done running from sniper fire! :)

Quote...Ten Years Later​

On top of this:

Remind you of anyone that is running now? That's because she's done running from sniper fire! :)
Exactly. Some people don't learn from history.

No kidding!

Clinton’s “gross negligence” may have violated the federal Espionage Act, 18 U.S. Code § 793.

Bids have been put out for a hangman:

“We are working to provide the Secretary per her request a Department issued Blackberry to replace her personal unit which is malfunctioning,” Mull explained. He thought it was on the fritz, “possibly because of [sic] her personal email server is down.” Deputy chief of staff Huma Abedin dismissively replied: “Let’s discuss the state blackberry, doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.”​

Hillary Clinton’s E-Mail Scandal: Far Graver than First Thought
by Deroy Murdock January 22, 2016 12:00 AM

Hillary Clinton’s E-Mail Scandal: Far Graver than First Thought, by Deroy Murdock, National Review

images
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...A:b.vimeocdn.com/ts/133/249/133249905_640.jpg

The first question any competent investigator would ask himself is this: Who benefits the most by deleting the top secret marking from a document? Of course, I am only speculating, but in this case my answer leads to Huma Abedin. What better way to get information to Ikhwan than Clinton’s e-mails?​

All of the Democrat liars combined cannot stop Congress from impeaching Hillary Clinton even though she is no longer secretary of state.
Another question is: will her retirement checks to be sent to Sing Sing or Leavenworth Prison?

Should Hillary be in Prison?
By Dr. Don Boys
January 29, 2016

Should Hillary be in Prison?

Not if she is impeached and found guilty:

Article I, Section 3, Clause 7

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

There is nothing to stop Bill from bringing her cigarettes.

boys012916.jpg

http://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/boys012916.jpg

Knowing where the bodies are buried makes Hillary Clinton bulletproof:
So much evidence is piling up she better know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried:

Breitbart News has obtained confirmation on State Department letterhead that Hillary Clinton did NOT sign a mandatory OF-109 “Separation Statement” when she left the State Department.​

That statement would have required her to affirm that she had returned all classified materials in her possession. Clinton’s top aide Cheryl Mills also avoided signing a separation statement.

Additionally, Clinton never certified that she went through a mandatory security debriefing to learn how to handle classified information.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton And Cheryl Mills Did Not Sign Mandatory Agreement to Return Classified Materials
by Patrick Howley
16 Feb 2016

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton And Cheryl Mills Did Not Sign Mandatory Agreement to Return Classified Materials - Breitbart

Knowing where the bodies are buried makes Hillary Clinton bulletproof:
Oh yeah! It is time to believe the guy who never told the truth about anything:

"I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period," Obama made clear.​

Obama: Clinton Didn't "Intentionally" Put America In Jeopardy; I Guarantee No Political Influence In Server Probe
By Ian Schwartz
Posted on April 10, 2016

Obama: Clinton Didn't "Intentionally" Put America In Jeopardy; I Guarantee No Political Influence In Server Probe

Forum List

Back