Hillary's seizures

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
It's been reported that Hillary must sleep for 14 hours a day; and thus we hardly see her publicly. I'd seen this video before on other places but I hadn't spoke of it b/c I wasn't sure that it wasn't manipulated. But now upon seeing this from multiple angles and seeing reporters reacting, it's clear to me that this woman is suffering from seizures. I won't make any conclusions for the OP about what exactly this mean. This can be an open ended discussion on the matter.

Hillary Clinton has seizure when talking to reporters

The MSM is definitely running interference for Hillary. They'd be talking about this non stop if it had been Trump. I haven't even heard them mention it once.

The video is doctored.

Look at the guy on the right.

They played back the video backwards to make it look like there was an extended seizure.

But kudos to gasbag for being initially skeptical, even if he was ultimately duped.

All it's going to take is for her to seize up during an interview or debate and it's over.

There was a photo on some site of her being helped up a flight of stairs, the old hag isn't well

democratic-presidential-candidate-former-secretary-of-state-hillary-picture-id512026552

The video is doctored.

They played back the video backwards to make it look like there was an extended seizure.

But kudos to gasbag for being initially skeptical, even if he was ultimately duped.

^^^Bullshit

The video is doctored.

Yeah, dumbo...short seizures can be ignored....especially when you have your hand on the nuclear button.

Last edited:
Hillary's seizures are a result of her brain rejecting the chip the Iranian and Russian scientists implanted.

:p

It's been reported that Hillary must sleep for 14 hours a day; and thus we hardly see her publicly. I'd seen this video before on other places but I hadn't spoke of it b/c I wasn't sure that it wasn't manipulated. But now upon seeing this from multiple angles and seeing reporters reacting, it's clear to me that this woman is suffering from seizures. I won't make any conclusions for the OP about what exactly this mean. This can be an open ended discussion on the matter.

Hillary Clinton has seizure when talking to reporters

Nobody that can bark like a dog as good as she can has seizures.

Forum List

Back