Hillary's lawyer Sussmann wants his case thrown out

You already know the facts. It's just that you are so biased you will only accept the facts from your own partisan brain and will dismiss the facts of others. So, there is no point. I already know your partisan brain will only accept your own facts. It's not necessary for you to prove it to me. You are unable to think past, "Orange man bad".
You: Dems were trying to lead a coup against Trump
Me; How?
You: Because it was!
Me: But how was it a coup.
You: AHHHHHH

Loser.

Me; How?

Loser.
Well, Trump spend a lot of energy spazzing about Mueller, but in the end .... Putin helped his campaign. And Trump welcomed it.

And I don't see anythign false in what Sussman told the FBI. In fact, the only charge is he lied in not saying he was working for Hillary. But it appears that when he ratted out Trump to the FBI ... he was no longer working for hillary. LOL

Well, Trump spend a lot of energy spazzing about Mueller, but in the end .... Putin helped his campaign. And Trump welcomed it.

And I don't see anythign false in what Sussman told the FBI. In fact, the only charge is he lied in not saying he was working for Hillary. But it appears that when he ratted out Trump to the FBI ... he was no longer working for hillary. LOL
They think that bad press is tantamount to a coup. This is the kind of dangerous thinking that leads otherwise sane populace to do stupid things like limit freedom of the press through oppressive government actions.

The Sussmann prosecution seems particularly laughable these days. The more you learn about it, the less it looks like a legitimate exercise of justice. Durham seems to be trying to slap together the case AFTER he indicted Sussmann because the statute of limitations was running out.

Me; How?

Loser.
First, you already know the facts so I don't really need to post them because you already denied them. Your mind is closed to anything but, "Orange man bad". Therefore, you are not worth debating with because your mind is already closed except to your own twisted facts.

First, you already know the facts so I don't really need to post them because you already denied them. Your mind is closed to anything but, "Orange man bad". Therefore, you are not worth debating with because your mind is already closed except to your own twisted facts.
I'm not even asking for facts.

Thanks for proving yourself a coward. Too afraid to even admit what you're thinking. Probably because you know it's bullshit. Deep down I wonder how many of you really do.

Meanwhile the American Yellow Press is keeping this Hillary scandal buried on the back pages.

Not even on the back pages, they're trying to shut it down.

Very good read about it... War over Trump spying

WAR OVER TRUMP SPYING. Anyone who has followed political journalism for more than a minute or two could predict how some big outlets would cover the revelation that operatives connected to the Hillary Clinton campaign spied on the Trump campaign. Once legacy media journalists saw the story reported on Fox News, and especially when they saw former President Donald Trump promoting it, they immediately thought: How can we knock this down?

I'm not even asking for facts.

Thanks for proving yourself a coward. Too afraid to even admit what you're thinking. Probably because you know it's bullshit. Deep down I wonder how many of you really do.
You ALREADY know the facts and you are already denying them. So, there is no point in debating with a brick wall whose mind is closed to everything but their own biases.

All Trump had to do is do what every other candidate has always done .... treat Putin like radioactivity and declare he is opposed to any govt that kills reporters and other politicians. He brought this on himself. And Sussman didn't say anything about trump that was untrue.

You ALREADY know the facts and you are already denying them. So, there is no point in debating with a brick wall whose mind is closed to everything but their own biases.
A very convenient excuse for someone like yourself to just talk shit without ever having to back it up.

Yeah, it's my fault you're too afraid to explain your bullshit statement. Totally. It's not that you can't. You totally could. Sure.

Are you ok with illegal spying on a sitting president? If Trump's people were doing the same thing to Biden, you would be screaming for justice and losing your fucking marbles.
There was no spying, silly. Trump did far worse, he was using the presidency to send other countries after Biden. Remember? We had an impeachment about it.

There was no spying, silly. Trump did far worse, he was using the presidency to send other countries after Biden. Remember? We had an impeachment about it.
Yes, someone was, silly...

Sent other countries after Biden? When?...lol

Yes, someone was, silly...

Sent other countries after Biden? When?...lol
No, Trump was not spied on. The data that is in question is DNS lookups. This is communication between one party to another. The other party being the person that "supposedly" spied on Trump. It makes no sense. Nothing was illicitly intercepted.

And that's not even getting into the point that the DNS information has nothing to say about the content of the communications.

No, Trump was not spied on. The data that is in question is DNS lookups. This is communication between one party to another. The other party being the person that "supposedly" spied on Trump. It makes no sense. Nothing was illicitly intercepted.

And that's not even getting into the point that the DNS information has nothing to say about the content of the communications.
You're full of shit and you know it.

Forum List

Back