Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1645182490859.png

Elections really do matter. Who knew?

I remember

UE the lowest it had been in 50 years

Jobs all across the country

A great economy.

Oh yeah. What a difference a year makes.

That's like saying the Titanic was making great time until it hit the iceberg.

Yes, in a year, Trump managed to wreck the country.

Biden is trying his best to fix it, but some of you would rather die of Covid.

JoeB131
Trump didn't wreck the country you moron. The very convenient Chinese virus did. It not only wrecked this country but it wrecked the economies of the world.

China is responsible for every death and every wrecked economy. Every single one.

Funny, what I remember about a year ago

Riots in the streets.
Spike in Crime
Mass death from Covid
15% unemployment

Well that's cause the left was in 'Tear It UP' mode. But now they have Joe doing all that for them and worse.

That's like saying the Titanic was making great time until it hit the iceberg.

Yes, in a year, Trump managed to wreck the country.

Biden is trying his best to fix it, but some of you would rather die of Covid.
Biden's death rate for covid is worse than Trump's and he has the vaccine.

Biden writing a record amount of executive orders soon as he took over and the country goes down the crapper in less than a year.

3 more to go folks.

Biden writing a record amount of executive orders soon as he took over and the country goes down the crapper in less than a year.

3 more to go folks.
He still has not made enough executive orders to outdo FDR.

Trump Signs A Record Number Of Executive Actions — But Nothing About Ethics​

Last edited:
Funny, what I remember about a year ago

Riots in the streets.
Spike in Crime
Mass death from Covid
15% unemployment
You don't remember how things have changed from a year ago?

Granted, crack whores would not notice any changes

True dat.

Votto
LOL I wonder who he thinks was rioting in the streets??

You know. The BLM and Antifa domestic terrorists the Dems kept bailing out. The terrorists that looted and burned down business in Dem run cities. Those guys.

As I recall our current VP was instrumental in bailing them out. I'd bet he's oh so proud.

Trump didn't wreck the country you moron. The very convenient Chinese virus did. It not only wrecked this country but it wrecked the economies of the world.

China is responsible for every death and every wrecked economy. Every single one.

Except every other country had less economic damage and less Covid Deaths because they did the things Trump DIDN'T do. Contain the virus, take proper measures to prevent it's spread. Trump lied about how serious it was and undermined attempts to contain it.

LOL I wonder who he thinks was rioting in the streets??

You know. The BLM and Antifa domestic terrorists the Dems kept bailing out. The terrorists that looted and burned down business in Dem run cities. Those guys.

As I recall our current VP was instrumental in bailing them out. I'd bet he's oh so proud.

We had black people rioting in the streets because you had a president who openly encouraged police brutality, before AND after George Floyd was murdered.

And until those demonstrators are convicted of something (most never will be) they are entitled to bail.

Biden's death rate for covid is worse than Trump's and he has the vaccine.

Trump didn't have an ex-president encouraging people to keep spreading the disease and not take the vaccine.

Masks and vaccinations NEVER should have been a political or cultural issue.. until Trump made them so.

Except every other country had less economic damage and less Covid Deaths because they did the things Trump DIDN'T do. Contain the virus, take proper measures to prevent it's spread. Trump lied about how serious it was and undermined attempts to contain it.

We had black people rioting in the streets because you had a president who openly encouraged police brutality, before AND after George Floyd was murdered.

And until those demonstrators are convicted of something (most never will be) they are entitled to bail.

Trump didn't have an ex-president encouraging people to keep spreading the disease and not take the vaccine.

Masks and vaccinations NEVER should have been a political or cultural issue.. until Trump made them so.
Biden has been president over more deaths than Trump. He is a failure and Trump will be back to fix it.

Biden has been president over more deaths than Trump. He is a failure and Trump will be back to fix it.

You mean from the plague Trump let run out of control and has told his followers not to get vaccinations for?

The ironic thing is most of the people dying now are Trump Supporters, who are just proving the law of Natural Selection - if you're dumb, you die!

Forum List

Back