Hillary violates national security at last night's debate?

Another moronic never served military "genius". You people are true idiots.

Deferment Don knows more than the Generals about ISIS…just ask him.

...and people like you who have never served actually defend revealing your hand in battle.
You also "assume" that ISIS will simply let all of those poor people just leave because "the enemy" is coming.
You are an idiot.
I'm sorry but serving or not serving alone does not make you an expert on military tactics or even the military in general

I'm sorry but saying we should "telegraph" our strategy in advance makes one a moron, one need not be a Military "genius" to understand that.
So you're saying Bush was a moron for signing an agreement with Iraq to pull all of our troops out and announce the date?

Did you vote for Bush?

The problem with you Lefty's is that you make the same mistakes over and over again, you assume that us Conservatives are just like you and will follow in lockstep with everything your leaders do.

The last war that was fought correctly was Korea, kill your enemy where ever you find them. No dumbass "body counts", no dumbass "rules of engagement". No dumbass "proportional force".
Fight it or stay out.

I love how Trump continually brings up how it is strategically inept to announce where you are going to attack,

Last night....Why do they announce they are going to attack Mosul? Why give them warning? We need to sneak attack

Mosul is a major fortified city. Does Trump think they don't know they will be attacked? Does he think an army can advance on a city and nobody would realize it?

Another moronic never served military "genius". You people are true idiots.

...and people like you who have never served actually defend revealing your hand in battle.
You also "assume" that ISIS will simply let all of those poor people just leave because "the enemy" is coming.
You are an idiot.
I'm sorry but serving or not serving alone does not make you an expert on military tactics or even the military in general

I'm sorry but saying we should "telegraph" our strategy in advance makes one a moron, one need not be a Military "genius" to understand that.
that is a simplistic view.

You are an idiot.

So you're saying Bush was a moron for signing an agreement with Iraq to pull all of our troops out and announce the date?

Did you vote for Bush?

LOL, you Lefty's LOVE you some deflection.
Bush was/is a moron for a great many things.
Obama is a dumb fuck for telegraphing a War Time strategy.
you are welcome to that opinion, just so long as you understand that you lack all the facts.

I'm welcome to it because I'm right.

You are an idiot.

Did you vote for Bush?

You're demented. The withdrawal date was already agreed to and announced to the world before Bush left office.

Who'd you vote for in 2000 and 2004?

Did you vote for Bush?

you are welcome to that opinion, just so long as you understand that you lack all the facts.

so you believe. but do you understand that you are not privy to all the information?

You are an idiot.

Did you vote for Bush?

You're demented. The withdrawal date was already agreed to and announced to the world before Bush left office.

You need to stop deflecting kid.
I voted Bush twice, I disagreed with him many times about many things.
The last Dem I could have voted for was JFK, the rest have been nothing but Far Left assholes.
You will blindly follow the Bitch Hillary just as you have Obama, feel better sweetie?

Did you vote for Bush?

so you believe. but do you understand that you are not privy to all the information?

I am privy to the knowledge that you don't tell your enemy you're coming, that's all a soldier needs to know.

Did you vote for Bush?

The last Dem I could have voted for was JFK, the rest have been nothing but Far Left assholes.
You will blindly follow the Bitch Hillary just as you have Obama, feel better sweetie?
and did you support his announcement of the withdrawal of american troops from iraq?

Did you vote for Bush?

I am privy to the knowledge that you don't tell your enemy you're coming, that's all a soldier needs to know.
again, you are taking a rather simplistic view

You are an idiot.

Did you vote for Bush?

Let me help you here, the conversation was about telegraphing our move on Mosul, you brought up pulling out of Iraq as a deflection. We never should have BEEN in Iraq because weren't going to allow our Military to actually "fight".

Did you vote for Bush?

and did you support his announcement of the withdrawal of american troops from iraq?

(smile) Do try and keep up, read the thread.

again, you are taking a rather simplistic view

Sure General Patton.

Did you vote for Bush?

i don't think you've answered that question

I don't think you read well (shrug)

perhaps i dont. can you give a simple yes or no answer for me?

did you support the announcement of a withdrawal date for all us forces from iraq by president bush?

isis guys would never have guessed that mosul was a prime target. same with raqqa. if we had kept quiet about it, we just might have caught them with their pants down.

perhaps i dont. can you give a simple yes or no answer for me?

did you support the announcement of a withdrawal date for all us forces from iraq by president bush?

LOL, I told you son, read the thread.
My derision of bad leadership is not confined to any one political leader or said leaders party. The problem we're having here is that you aren't getting the answer you WANT, that's the way life is.

Did you vote for Bush?

Deflecting what? Bush was the one to make the agreement with Iraq to pull the troops out. Bush was the one to announce the date to the world. Me pointing that out isn't deflection, it's refuting your idiocy that Obama was to blame for that.

I have never heard before the strategically very sensitive information that it took 4 minutes to launch a NUCLEAR STRIKE after the Presidential decision to "Go" is made.

Hillary casually referenced this very strategically important information at last night's debate. Did she violate national security?

Nope

Did you vote for Bush?

Let me help you here, the conversation was about telegraphing our move on Mosul, you brought up pulling out of Iraq as a deflection. We never should have BEEN in Iraq because weren't going to allow our Military to actually "fight".
Too stupid, even for you ... you said, "I'm sorry but saying we should "telegraph" our strategy in advance makes one a moron"

Announcing our withdrawal from Iraq was telegraphing our strategy. I was just testing to see if you think Bush was a moron for doing that since you feel telegraphing our strategy is what morons do.

Forum List

Back