Hillary violates national security at last night's debate?

your right

isis is now fortified with billions of dollars

worth of American equipment that the admin left behind

it should never have been allowed to fester to this size

another big shout out to this admin

Actually, ISIL got all of their equipment that was supplied to the Iraqi soldiers so that they could defend themselves, when the Iraqis got scared, turned tail and ran, leaving their weapons and uniforms behind.

If you want to blame someone for arming ISIL, blame the Iraqi soldiers that abandoned their weapons and armor.

still the prezbos fault for leaving too soon
Trump wanted to leave 3 years earlier. Clearly Trump wanted ISIS to be created sooner rather than later.
So you never read the Wikileaks on how ISIS was created huh?

Typical.
RussiaLeaks/WikiLies is hardly a reliable source for anything. ISIS started under Bush, and no amount of Trump trumpery can change that fact.
It's more reliable the CFR propaganda. Nothing in it has ever been proven false.

You are in incredible denial.

Of course arming and training terrorists is a policy that dates back to the Reagan era. I never said that this hasn't always been the policy of the Deep State.

You clearly do not understand how the CFR works. NBC, CBS, ABC, Time-Warner, Fox, etc., all the major media and their head journalist attend regular meetings with the most powerful players, from BOTH parties at the CFR.

Wikileaks just reveals what is going on. Why are you in such denial? Why, when the truth comes out, do you want to deny it is the truth.

Go on then, post something that has been proven to be not the truth, if it is indeed a lie.

Trump wanted to leave 3 years earlier. Clearly Trump wanted ISIS to be created sooner rather than later.

Typical.
RussiaLeaks/WikiLies is hardly a reliable source for anything. ISIS started under Bush, and no amount of Trump trumpery can change that fact.

Wrong.....isis started after obama pulled our troops out of Iraq....which he didn't have to do since the Afghan government was willing to renogotiate the Status of Forces Agreement.....obama didn't care, he just wanted out...now we have isis....
ISIS began in 2004, Obama had no control over our troops.

i know it is important for leftards to point out

that there was a couple of hundred terrorists that called themselves isis

so if they existed why did the obama admin assist them in libya

and another point they have grown to 30 thousand strong

they certainly flourished under the obama admin

no it is not

ISIS did not exist under bush

this a monster that came about during the obama administration
No, you don't understand the causal chain. Had we not been in Iraq to begin with, ISIS would have never developed there. ISIS is down to GW Bush. Period. That's logic, plain and simple.

Saying ISIS is Obama's fault is saying that the reason you have a cavity is because you didn't go to the dentist, when, in fact, the reason you have a cavity is because of not brushing, poor diet, and not taking care of your teeth. First comes first.

The root cause is the invasion of Iraq. The rest is just symptoms.

A causal chain is the path of influence running from a root cause to problem symptoms. Each link in the chain repressents something in the real world. At one end of the chain is the root cause. At the other end is the symptoms it causes.

yes i do

isis did not exist prior to obama admin

in fact his admin assisted unwittingly to develop isis in libya

calling them rebels
Baloney. You passionately want to blame Obama and Clinton for ISIS, for everything. You're using emotion not logic.

it is not baloney i dont want to blame anyone

it is just simply a fact that isis was created under the obama administration
That's like saying we did not start off as 13 colonies because we later changed our name to the United States of America and expanded more territory.

so if they existed why on earth did obama

1- assist/arm them in libya

2- allow them to flourish to 30 thousand + strong

No, you don't understand the causal chain. Had we not been in Iraq to begin with, ISIS would have never developed there. ISIS is down to GW Bush. Period. That's logic, plain and simple.

Saying ISIS is Obama's fault is saying that the reason you have a cavity is because you didn't go to the dentist, when, in fact, the reason you have a cavity is because of not brushing, poor diet, and not taking care of your teeth. First comes first.

A causal chain is the path of influence running from a root cause to problem symptoms. Each link in the chain repressents something in the real world. At one end of the chain is the root cause. At the other end is the symptoms it causes.

yes i do

calling them rebels
Baloney. You passionately want to blame Obama and Clinton for ISIS, for everything. You're using emotion not logic.

That's like saying we did not start off as 13 colonies because we later changed our name to the United States of America and expanded more territory.

Your strawman is noted and discarded. The fact remains they started years before Obama was president. They were known as the Islamic State of Iraq. After Bush left office and Syria began to deteriorate, they moved in on Syria and added that to their name, becoming the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. Same group. Same leadership. Same goals.

Bush opened up the abyss in the Middle East -- he owns whatever hell emerges from it.

You announce it to reduce civilian casualties. In his cartoonish version of the world, Mosul is a city that is 100% enemy. His world view is one of WWII where Germany was the enemy and the whole of Germany must be destroyed. Things have changed over the intervening 70+ years.

Riiiiight, because only civilians get the message. Those animals use women and children as human shields. I don't think innocent people there have the option of leaving or taking cover.

Your ignorance is deep and profound.
Clementine like Trump use simple minded thinking and have no clue what strategy and the bigger picture represent. Announcing attacks do two things tactically, it displaces the leadership, which adds to our intelligence giving opportunity to identify and track, and it takes away the enemy's infrastructure while trying to spare as many innocents as possible.

I hear Trumps critiques about this subject and I just shake my head. He really doesn't get it!

The Afghan government has nothing to do with Iraq's government. :asshole:

Sorry.....I meant Iraq government...they were more than willing to allow U.S. troops to stay...just like they are there now...obama didn't want anything to do with it....

Asswipe....
Liar!

Nope........a defense policy expert I heard interviewed stated he spoke with the leaders of Iraq...they were more than willing to allow U.S. troops to stay but said obama didn't want to....they said he wouldn't take yes for an answer....
Bullshit!

Sure, EVERYBODY but the Magic Negro lies.
Haha, and y'all get in a hizzy when the left calls your party racist.

Actually, ISIL got all of their equipment that was supplied to the Iraqi soldiers so that they could defend themselves, when the Iraqis got scared, turned tail and ran, leaving their weapons and uniforms behind.

If you want to blame someone for arming ISIL, blame the Iraqi soldiers that abandoned their weapons and armor.

Typical.
It's more reliable the CFR propaganda. Nothing in it has ever been proven false.
BULLSHIT!
And nothing from RussiaLeaks/WikiLies has been proven true.

Typical.

Wrong.....isis started after obama pulled our troops out of Iraq....which he didn't have to do since the Afghan government was willing to renogotiate the Status of Forces Agreement.....obama didn't care, he just wanted out...now we have isis....

Obama didn't assist ISIS anywhere, he is actually killing them everywhere, and there are not 30,000.

f0ed023af7a0d21fd5da18c06eab8db3.jpg

Not rigged, thrown: Bill Campenni comments
I won’t confirm the accuracy of that number, or even the context she was referring to, but that was TOP SECRET information.

If we ever had the time and opportunity I would take you through a discussion of the OODA loop, a tool we in the military use to get inside an enemy’s decision cycle. What Clinton revealed last night was a clue for an enemy to know what is one of the most critical parameters of OUR OODA loop.

yes i do

calling them rebels

Umm . You can't rewrite recent history because we actually remember what happened !

The Libyan people rose up to topple a brutal dictator . We provided air support so Qudaffis Air Force wouldn't slaughter the freedom fighters. The people did the rest .

What's the deal wh the GOP dictator love !?

Clementine like Trump use simple minded thinking and have no clue what strategy and the bigger picture represent. Announcing attacks do two things tactically, it displaces the leadership, which adds to our intelligence giving opportunity to identify and track, and it takes away the enemy's infrastructure while trying to spare as many innocents as possible.

I hear Trumps critiques about this subject and I just shake my head. He really doesn't get it!

Announcing it gives the enemy a head's up. You don't think they'll stick around or leave equipment sitting there to be destroyed, do you? If you tell them in advance an attack is coming, they have time to come up with a strategy to make the attack pointless. They use innocents as human shields instead of protecting them. Collateral damage sucks but handing the enemy the plan of attack only helps them. They keep civilians in harm's way at all times to ensure casualties that they can use for propaganda, which the lib media eats up..

Last edited:

Announcing it gives the enemy a head's up. You don't think they'll stick around or leave equipment sitting there to be destroyed, do you? If you tell them in advance an attack is coming, they have time to come up with a strategy to make the attack pointless. They use innocents as human shields instead of protecting them. Collateral damage sucks but handing the enemy the plan of attack only helps them. They keep civilians in harm's way at all times to ensure casualties that they can use for propaganda, which the lib media eats up..
They do all that stuff anyways, you really think they don't know they are a target. Do you really think our military is so stupid that they don't know when to use the element of surprise and when its appropriate to announce?

Hey Clem.

that meme in your signature is a lie . Not surprising since you righties a always full of crap . But so you don't embarrass yourself further you should delete it.

The Libyan embassy is in Tripoli not Benghazi .

yes i do

calling them rebels

Your strawman is noted and discarded. The fact remains they started years before Obama was president. They were known as the Islamic State of Iraq. After Bush left office and Syria began to deteriorate, they moved in on Syria and added that to their name, becoming the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. Same group. Same leadership. Same goals.

Bush opened up the abyss in the Middle East -- he owns whatever hell emerges from it.

nice dodge

Typical.

Obama didn't assist ISIS anywhere, he is actually killing them everywhere, and there are not 30,000.

f0ed023af7a0d21fd5da18c06eab8db3.jpg

sure he did either wittingly as you suggest

or unwittingly as in incompetent

sure seems people complained back at the time

that the admin was not vetting the rebels they helped

which turned out to be isis terrorists

which have now grown from a couple of hundred

to 30 thousand strong

1. He didn't and 2. they aren't.

he did

and yes they are

Officially, ISIS is estimated to have between 20,000 and 25,000 fighters based on the new intelligence estimate, as first reported by USA Today. A year ago, ISIS was estimated to have between 19,000 and 31,000 fighters.
Size Of Isis Army 'remains The Same' Since Last Year, Us Official Says

many say the US estimates are too low

yes i do

calling them rebels

Umm . You can't rewrite recent history because we actually remember what happened !

The Libyan people rose up to topple a brutal dictator . We provided air support so Qudaffis Air Force wouldn't slaughter the freedom fighters. The people did the rest .

What's the deal wh the GOP dictator love !?

hey dummy nothing is being rewrit

too bad ya didnt pay attention the first time

Forum List

Back