Hillary Supporters Gone Berserk

That's the way it is. A rodeo clown wore an Obama mask and he was branded a dangerous racist. People beat up an effigy of Trump and it's all good.

The beating he is taking in the polls right now isn't that different. He's toast. RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

I think being down in the polls is a bit different from people running around acting like out of control animals.

But I'm guessing the IQ level of this bunch is about that of gnats. What else would explain this sort of depravity?
Hatred of the pig man-child Trump.

The beating he is taking in the polls right now isn't that different. He's toast. RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

I think being down in the polls is a bit different from people running around acting like out of control animals.

But I'm guessing the IQ level of this bunch is about that of gnats. What else would explain this sort of depravity?

The left are sicko's I'm not surprised by this one bit.

Hatred of the pig man-child Trump.

I'm not a fan of Hillary, but I'm not going to take to the streets and behave like some out of control animal over it.

Still I must say that a rodeo clown wearing an Obama mask is in bad taste and ridiculous. Creepy really and weird.

Still I must say that a rodeo clown wearing an Obama mask is in bad taste and ridiculous. Creepy really and weird.

It's the same mentality, albeit non-violent. But yes, who takes time out of their day to do this ridiculous shit?

Forum List

Back