Hillary Supporters Gone Berserk

That's the way it is. A rodeo clown wore an Obama mask and he was branded a dangerous racist. People beat up an effigy of Trump and it's all good.

more to the point-----was there candy in the trump piñata?

It's all good, since Trump is not going to win.

Yeah, we know Fake... because you're the exact type we're talking about. Typical out of control liberal blinded by hatred of anything contrary to his narrow world view.

The beating he is taking in the polls right now isn't that different. He's toast. RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

I think being down in the polls is a bit different from people running around acting like out of control animals.

But I'm guessing the IQ level of this bunch is about that of gnats. What else would explain this sort of depravity?
Hatred of the pig man-child Trump.

I'm not a fan of Hillary, but I'm not going to take to the streets and behave like some out of control animal over it.
Working Americans don't have time.

Yeah, we know Fake... because you're the exact type we're talking about. Typical out of control liberal blinded by hatred of anything contrary to his narrow world view.
I am not liberal, you are not a normal American voter, and I have no hatred at all in my wide world view. Trump is not going to win. Say it, soggy, repeatedly; the mantra may calm your nuttiness down.

The beating he is taking in the polls right now isn't that different. He's toast. RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

I think being down in the polls is a bit different from people running around acting like out of control animals.

But I'm guessing the IQ level of this bunch is about that of gnats. What else would explain this sort of depravity?

I'm not a fan of Hillary, but I'm not going to take to the streets and behave like some out of control animal over it.

Exactly.. a group of uncultured slackers with no proper upbringing. Pretty damn sad. Parents should be proud.

Mattie Ross: I thought Trump slow-witted myself.
LeBoeuf: That was his act to identify with the Far and Alt Right voters.
Mattie Ross: It was a good one.

Exactly.. a group of uncultured slackers with no proper upbringing. Pretty damn sad. Parents should be proud.
That's right my son is voting for Trump and he doesn't have time to do things like this. He has a job.

I am not liberal, you are not a normal American voter, and I have no hatred at all in my wide world view. Trump is not going to win. Say it, soggy, repeatedly; the mantra may calm your nuttiness down.

You're a far left kook Jake just like Rdean. But I will say this, as nutty as Rdean is, he, unlike you, doesn't pretend to be anything other.

And I don't have a crystal ball but I will say this, Clinton was a shoe in, she's the most qualified person ever, people love her, yet there is no enthusiasm for her at all, her rallies are vacuous, Trump has kept up with her even after his gaffs.

Mattie wakes up to see LeBoeuf is sitting on chair opposite her bed, watching her]
LeBoeuf: My name is LeBoeuf. I’ve just come from Yell County.
Mattie Ross: We have no rodeo clowns in Yell County.
true-grit-4.jpg

LeBoeuf: A saucy line will not get you far with me. I saw your mother yesterday mornin’. She said for you to come right on home.
Mattie Ross: What was your business there?
[LeBoeuf drags his chair towards her bed and takes a small photograph from his coat]
LeBoeuf: This is a man I think you know.
[Mattie looks at the picture]
LeBoeuf: You called him Tom Chaney, I believe, though in the months I have been tracking him he has used the name, Theron Chelmsford, John Todd Andersen, and others. He dallied in Monroe, Louisiana, and Pine Bluff, Arkansas before turnin’ up at your father’s place.
Mattie Ross: And why did you not catch him in Pine Bluff, Arkansas or Monroe, Louisiana?
LeBoeuf: He is a crafty one.
Mattie Ross: I thought him slow-witted myself.
LeBoeuf: That was his act.
Mattie Ross: It was a good one. ************************************************************************************************************************************************************** KEEP CALM AND LAUGH A LITTLE

Forum List

Back