Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

The bags under her eyes makes it look like she is always tired. She should at least have that taken care of with some kind of botox or a face lift.
If she looks this tired already before she even starts her campaign, what will she look like when she really gets very little sleep?
If she looks tired and old now, what will she look like under the huge pressures of being President?
Look at how quick Obama started turning grey.

So she scares the shit out of you politically, but you can't compete with her and you are reduced to sounding like a bunch of teen aged mean girls talking about how much you hate her. Very silly of you.

Boy you really read into everything and assume way too much.
Why is wanting her to look better under her eyes in order to get younger peoples votes hate?

So now you support her, and are wanting to help increase her vote? Is that what you are saying?

How can she manage the country when she can't even manage herself.? Looks like she eats ice cream all day and never gets any exercise. Same age as Romney and yet he looks healthy and fit!. And twenty years ago she was really pretty.

So then I'm right to believe that if chris christie or mike huckabee is anywhere on the gop ticket you're not going to vote for them.

Right?
For many on the right, that only applies to female politicians.

Otherwise, the OP is further confirmation that most conservatives are suffering from HDS.

Really -- so you vote for candidates based on what they look like?

And candidates that aren't even running for anything too. That's deep, man.

You need to turn in your voter registration card. Clearly some people can't handle it.
I agree...we should look at her accomplishments rather than her looks. Could you help me out with her accomplishments?

- Firing the White House Travel Staff
- Making a 10,000% return on investment by reading the Wall Street Journal
- Causing Vince Foster to commit suicide
- Smearing Monica as a stalker
- Flying bazillion miles on the taxpayer credit card
- Owning her own personal mail server

Good list, but far from complete.
There have been literally dozens of outrageous claims made against her that were proven to be just so much crap imagined by the right. It's good to occasionally look back on all the silly claims that have been made by the right that went nowhere, and illustrate their pure desperation.

for some reason the RW's still believe smear tactics work against their opponents.... Since its worked SOOOOOOOOO well against Obama.

LMAO

Fat and dumpy, lol.
I think the main reason why we shouldn't vote for Hillary - is because she is old, very old and i don't think that person who saw many generations can do her job right!

You need to turn in your voter registration card. Clearly some people can't handle it.

Blacks did in the last election. Hell,they even admit it,

Please link to "blacks" -- all of them. After all it's the subject of your sentence.

So blacks didnt vote for obama because he's black?

I don't know that, and you don't either. You made a sweeping generalization based on assumption and think you made a point rather than a double fallacy. One which I might add also demonstrates your ignorance of how elections work -- it's a choice between candidates. not a race test. And "choice" means you vote for one because you don't want the other.

But I'll settle and answer the question, since you can't seem to link to "blacks". All "blacks" are invited to my house tomorrow for brunch. We'll take a poll. I'll report back here.

Dumbass.

I agree...we should look at her accomplishments rather than her looks. Could you help me out with her accomplishments?

There have been literally dozens of outrageous claims made against her that were proven to be just so much crap imagined by the right. It's good to occasionally look back on all the silly claims that have been made by the right that went nowhere, and illustrate their pure desperation.

for some reason the RW's still believe smear tactics work against their opponents.... Since its worked SOOOOOOOOO well against Obama.

LMAO

I notice you didn't cite any accomplishments

Fat and dumpy, lol.
I think the main reason why we shouldn't vote for Hillary - is because she is old, very old and i don't think that person who saw many generations can do her job right!

Bullshit. You wouldn't vote for her because rush told you not to.

LMAO

don't have to, she's not running ... did you NOTICE that ?

LMAO

The bags under her eyes makes it look like she is always tired. She should at least have that taken care of with some kind of botox or a face lift.
If she looks this tired already before she even starts her campaign, what will she look like when she really gets very little sleep?
If she looks tired and old now, what will she look like under the huge pressures of being President?

Come on cut her a break. How do you think you would look after suffering a brain injury?

LMAO

LMAO

Then why did you respond? You can't name one....she had none.

LMAO

LMAO

The democrat party destroyed her already, like they did in 2004? No, I didn't notice that.

I wouldn't discount this issue. Not because looks are a legitimate reason to vote for or against someone, but because our culture so favors image over substance.

Not good.

Especially in modern presidential elections.
Yup. It began in earnest with Kennedy vs. Nixon, the first televised debates.

Kennedy (and we're talking image here only) came off as cool and approachable, while Nixon came off as sharp-edged and nasty.

I wouldn't discount this issue. Not because looks are a legitimate reason to vote for or against someone, but because our culture so favors image over substance.

Not good.

It is easy with Hillary, she has neither.

LMAO

Because you don't care about accomplishments anyway. You are reduced to whining because you don't think she looks like a fashion model. Adult conversation would be wasted on you.

Not good.

Especially in modern presidential elections.
Yup. It began in earnest with Kennedy vs. Nixon, the first televised debates.

Kennedy (and we're talking image here only) came off as cool and approachable, while Nixon came off as sharp-edged and nasty.

Nixon fared better in the radio only debates with Kennedy, Kennedy did better with TV. Appearance matters

So she scares the shit out of you politically, but you can't compete with her and you are reduced to sounding like a bunch of teen aged mean girls talking about how much you hate her. Very silly of you.

Boy you really read into everything and assume way too much.
Why is wanting her to look better under her eyes in order to get younger peoples votes hate?

So now you support her, and are wanting to help increase her vote? Is that what you are saying?

NO

Well it all started with being President of the Young Republicans...

Doesn't matter, she's not running for anything. My point is entirely about the OP and what his criterion for voting is.
He makes a strong case for intelligence tests.

So her one accomplishment was when she was a Republican, makes sense.

LMAO

LMAO

The democrat party destroyed her already, like they did in 2004? No, I didn't notice that.

2004 ... 2015 ..
see the difference ?

Forum List

Back