Hillary looks a mess. Fat and dumpy. What american would vote for her.?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
How can she manage the country when she can't even manage herself.? Looks like she eats ice cream all day and never gets any exercise. Same age as Romney and yet he looks healthy and fit!. And twenty years ago she was really pretty.

How can she manage the country when she can't even manage herself.? Looks like she eats ice cream all day and never gets any exercise. Same age as Romney and yet he looks healthy and fit!. And twenty years ago she was really pretty.

Guess I missed that...when was Hilliary ever "really pretty"? Of course, married to Mr. Personality-less, who had the looks of Bozo the clown, didn't rack up many points for her.

Really -- so you vote for candidates based on what they look like?

And candidates that aren't even running for anything too. That's deep, man.

You need to turn in your voter registration card. Clearly some people can't handle it.
I agree...we should look at her accomplishments rather than her looks. Could you help me out with her accomplishments?

You need to turn in your voter registration card. Clearly some people can't handle it.
I agree...we should look at her accomplishments rather than her looks. Could you help me out with her accomplishments?

Well it all started with being President of the Young Republicans...

Doesn't matter, she's not running for anything. My point is entirely about the OP and what his criterion for voting is.
He makes a strong case for intelligence tests.

Doesn't matter, she's not running for anything. My point is entirely about the OP and what his criterion for voting is.
Lot's of women voted for Obama based on his looks. So you calling for liberal women to turn in their voter registration card?

The bags under her eyes makes it look like she is always tired. She should at least have that taken care of with some kind of botox or a face lift.
If she looks this tired already before she even starts her campaign, what will she look like when she really gets very little sleep?
If she looks tired and old now, what will she look like under the huge pressures of being President?
Look at how quick Obama started turning grey.

The people should have done that with Obama.

Presentation matters.

Why did JFK "win" the debate according to the TV viewers, and Nixon won according to the radio listeners?

Because looks matter.

Bet it doesn't bother you that JFK and his wife were such a good looking couple?

I agree. Hillary is not aging well.

THe part I like best?

If not for the concept of Affirmative Action, that led her black supporters to abandon her in droves for the black guy who's turn it was?

She would almost certainly have won against McCain, and would be President right now.

Live by the Race Card, die by the Race Card.

How's it feel, HIllary, to lose out to a less qualified black guy?:muahaha:

Lot's of women voted for Obama based on his looks. So you calling for liberal women to turn in their voter registration card?

Strawmen should turn in theirs too.

The people should have done that with Obama.

Fair point. But look who he was running against.

- Firing the White House Travel Staff
- Making a 10,000% return on investment by reading the Wall Street Journal
- Causing Vince Foster to commit suicide
- Smearing Monica as a stalker
- Flying bazillion miles on the taxpayer credit card
- Owning her own personal mail server

The bags under her eyes makes it look like she is always tired. She should at least have that taken care of with some kind of botox or a face lift.
If she looks this tired already before she even starts her campaign, what will she look like when she really gets very little sleep?
If she looks tired and old now, what will she look like under the huge pressures of being President?
Look at how quick Obama started turning grey.

Presidentin' ages everybody who does it. Search Google Images on any one. Well except Reagan, and he was already old when he got there. Plus the hair coloring, but Elvis did the same thing.

Some of us vote for the mind, not the appearance. Of course that requires that one have a mind, which leaves SS out...

Another Hillary accomplishment:

- Duping morons such as PMH

I wouldn't discount this issue. Not because looks are a legitimate reason to vote for or against someone, but because our culture so favors image over substance.

Not good.

It sure does, no question.

But that doesn't mean it's a rational thing to do. Nor does it mean we have to throw up our hands and accept that mentality when we can imagine better.

Presentation matters.

Why did JFK "win" the debate according to the TV viewers, and Nixon won according to the radio listeners?

Because looks matter.

Bet it doesn't bother you that JFK and his wife were such a good looking couple?

I agree. Hillary is not aging well.

THe part I like best?

If not for the concept of Affirmative Action, that led her black supporters to abandon her in droves for the black guy who's turn it was?

She would almost certainly have won against McCain, and would be President right now.

Live by the Race Card, die by the Race Card.

How's it feel, HIllary, to lose out to a less qualified black guy?:muahaha:

Empty post. You're scrambling to find points to put on a political scoreboard here.
Not the point. The point is superficial voter criteria.

Some of us vote for the mind, not the appearance. Of course that requires that one have a mind, which leaves SS out...

Another Hillary accomplishment:

- Duping morons such as PMH

PMH said nothing about Hillary. He posted about voting for a mind over substance. He didn't even name a candidate. Which HRC isn't anyway. Nor is Romney, who he used as comparison. Two people who aren't running for anything and he wonders why anybody would vote for A over B. Takes a special kind of Stupid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back