And What If The Democrat Ticket Is "Too White" For Blacks To Vote For In 2016?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:afro: Now here we have another dilemma for Democrats. Thanks to the liberals over these last seven or more years, they have been trying to get blacks to hate whites for various fraudulent reasons, even to the extent to make them "Vote Against The White Candidate". So what happens if we have a "Very White Ticket" of Elizabeth Warren/O'Malley? Does anyone see blacks racing to the polls in November 2016? And in the meantime we will have Rubio and Cruz ginning up the Latino Vote. And as we already know, if Obama isn't on the ballot, there goes Ten to Thirteen per-cent of the vote.:blsmile:

Chance good we won't see another black candidate. I base that opinion on the fact that Joe Biden already told us that Barack Obama...

"I mean, you got the FIRST mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that's a storybook, man."

So either the next one has got to be some other nationality or else the liberals have to run an inarticulate black street thug who is dull and dirty and ugly as sin. I mean crime-page stuff, man.

Chance good we won't see another black candidate. I base that opinion on the fact that Joe Biden already told us that Barack Obama...

"I mean, you got the FIRST mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that's a storybook, man."

So either the next one has got to be some other nationality or else the liberals have to run an inarticulate black street thug who is dull and dirty and ugly as sin. I mean crime-page stuff, man.

That post doesn't make any sense. Non sequitur.

So you and Biden agree that Obama was a FIRST? After 350 years of African-Americans, Obama was the FIRST, ergo the ONLY one meeting the qualities required of a presidential candidate?

:afro: Now here we have another dilemma for Democrats. Thanks to the liberals over these last seven or more years, they have been trying to get blacks to hate whites for various fraudulent reasons, even to the extent to make them "Vote Against The White Candidate". So what happens if we have a "Very White Ticket" of Elizabeth Warren/O'Malley? Does anyone see blacks racing to the polls in November 2016? And in the meantime we will have Rubio and Cruz ginning up the Latino Vote. And as we already know, if Obama isn't on the ballot, there goes Ten to Thirteen per-cent of the vote.:blsmile:

Are you hoping that the next POTUS is Ronald Reagan with a set of Golden Bozos?

So you and Biden agree that Obama was a FIRST? After 350 years of African-Americans, Obama was the FIRST, ergo the ONLY one meeting the qualities required of a presidential candidate?

You actually think this country is 350 years old?

This is deeper than I thought. Gonna have to go out and buy a bigger size pair of hip boots.

This is deeper than I thought. Gonna have to go out and buy a bigger size pair of hip boots.
I'm not talking mathematics, asshole, I'm talking politics.

unless Congresswoman Shelia Jackson brings up that Slave Owners wrote and signed the constitution 400 years ago and it was a racist bill, maybe she will get some blacks to vote in 2016.

What did Sweden look like to you the last time you were there, Canadian?

You think historical dates are "mathematics"?

I'm gonna need a whole wet suit.

Computer -- call Lloyd Bridges.

Recidivist Supply Side Voters.....what are you gonna do?

.Then instead of getting 95% of the African American vote, the Dems will get 90%.....OMGzzz!!

Unfortunately, it never stopped them from voting for a Democrat before

Leveraging Identity Politics is the bottom line for the Democrats, and Hillary has already been playing the war on women schtick.

So it'll be gender instead of race, and that can work too.

There is no such thing as 'identity politics,' it's another lie contrived by you and others on the right.

Indeed, seeking to pursue a policy of lies and misinformation is common to most conservatives, a consequence of rightist dogma being devoid of sound ideas and hostile to responsible governance.

The idiotic premise of this thread is further evidence of that.

Forum List

Back