Hillary? JFK? How come no good movies about "conservatives"?

What have Conservative like Reagan ever done, I mean besides defeating Soviet Communism and liberating hundreds of millions of people from its crushing oppression? Jamie Foxx plays Obama and drives a car...without seat belts! Woooohhhh!

Reagan followed policies put in place before him. He didn't "defeat" communism. Jesus, talk about rewriting history. Now Obama did take out Bin Laden after Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. We know that to be true. Even Bush said so. I believe him.

LOL

Yeah Carter called the USSR an "Evil Empire"

You'd make an awesome carnival clown

Carnival idiot would be more fitting

Liberals tend to Worship and Lionize People while Conservatives will do that with Values and Morals.

Hence the Hollywood War on Values and Morals.

Actually, America tends to elevate Americans who have done much for their country. From Audi Murphy to JFK.

But conservatives? They think corporations are people. They don't make the same kind of heroes because they do things for the wealthy or for corporations. They aren't concerned with the average middle class American. It takes a lot of people's admiration to turn you into an icon. The only way Republicans could even come close was by re-inventing Ronald Reagan. Instead of acknowledging creating the massive deficits that he created, he is suddenly a "fiscal conservative". Even the downfall of the USSR, something the Soviet empire was heading for since WWII was because of "Reagan" who did nothing more than give a speech and follow policies put in place decades before.

Great visionary leaders don't tear things down, they build things up. Like Eisenhower. Reagan and the two Bushes did nothing other than redistribute the wealth of the nation to the top 1% and tear things down.

images

Liberals tend to Worship and Lionize People while Conservatives will do that with Values and Morals.

you hit the nail on the head with that one...look on this board and you will see the worship of Democrat Politicians and now it extends to the wife of Obama....Jim Jones creepy and damn scary these people VOTE

and we know why Rdean posted this, another hate on Republicans is all it is

While the GOP thinks Reagan was God like.

But I always knew you were a hypocrite.

The movie JFK was not about JFK it was about his killing. Missiles of October was a better flick
We had Nixon and All the Presidents Men
Palin produced "Undefeated" which was a flop but HBO scored with Game Change
"W" was made about Bush but I never saw it

I think the Hillary movie will be a dud

"W" was actually quite good and very kind to George W. Bush.

It put the blame squarely on Cheney for the screw ups.

What have Conservative like Reagan ever done, I mean besides defeating Soviet Communism and liberating hundreds of millions of people from its crushing oppression? Jamie Foxx plays Obama and drives a car...without seat belts! Woooohhhh!

Reagan followed policies put in place before him. He didn't "defeat" communism. Jesus, talk about rewriting history. Now Obama did take out Bin Laden after Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. We know that to be true. Even Bush said so. I believe him.

Negged for being a fucking idiot. Honestly, how do you manage to be intelligent enough to breathe on your own?

you hit the nail on the head with that one...look on this board and you will see the worship of Democrat Politicians and now it extends to the wife of Obama....Jim Jones creepy and damn scary these people VOTE

and we know why Rdean posted this, another hate on Republicans is all it is

While the GOP thinks Reagan was God like.

But I always knew you were a hypocrite.

yeah sure, how many threads you see from so called gops with, thank you, Ronald Reagan, thank you so and so politician? we might ADMIRE Reagan but there isn't this worship like you people for their politicans
we see many of these from you libs and just today one creaming their jeans over MaBell Obama...so nice try but no cigar for you

On the other hand.....There were a lot of Ronald Reagan movies
ronald%2Breagan%2Bbonzo%2B1.jpg

Yeah, but they usually starred someone with a personality.

Wish RR had stayed in Hollywood but he was just as crappy at acting as he was at presidenting.

Only thing he was good at was spending the tax payer's money.

On the other hand.....There were a lot of Ronald Reagan movies
ronald%2Breagan%2Bbonzo%2B1.jpg

Yeah, but they usually starred someone with a personality.

Wish RR had stayed in Hollywood but he was just as crappy at acting as he was at presidenting.

Only thing he was good at was spending the tax payer's money.

how touching you now care about spending the tax payer's money..

how about all them OTHER Presidents? Especially Obama and where did that 800 billion dollars he stole from us that he call a STIMULUS GO????? We the people have no friggen Idea who he doled it out too

as for Reagan staying in Hollywood, a lot of wish we had never had the chance to have met OBama, so the feelings goes both ways....

Last edited:
On Morning Joe, there was a table full of conservatives asking how come Hollywood won't make movies about conservative leaders. It's always the Kennedy's and now Hillary. What about famous GOP and conservative leaders. And when they do, they make them out to be a lawbreaker, like they did to Nixon or stupid like they did to Palin or a lying pampered spoiled rich kid like they did to Bush.

There were some obvious questions that no one said so I won't mention them.

So conservatives, what's wrong with Hollywood? Why are the ignoring the great Republican leadership?

Hollywood is run by liberals.... Duh!

On Morning Joe, there was a table full of conservatives asking how come Hollywood won't make movies about conservative leaders. It's always the Kennedy's and now Hillary. What about famous GOP and conservative leaders. And when they do, they make them out to be a lawbreaker, like they did to Nixon or stupid like they did to Palin or a lying pampered spoiled rich kid like they did to Bush.

So conservatives, what's wrong with Hollywood? Why are the ignoring the great Republican leadership?

Hollywood is run by liberals.... Duh!

Hollywood is run by money.......cough up the money and the movie you want will be made

The key is.......will anyone want to see it?

Because conservatives are all Teapartiers now and we all know they're just plain boring. Who would watch? There was one about Palin last year which was pretty good. Let us not forget that corrupt and lying bitch.

Actually, America tends to elevate Americans who have done much for their country. From Audi Murphy to JFK.

But conservatives? They think corporations are people. They don't make the same kind of heroes because they do things for the wealthy or for corporations. They aren't concerned with the average middle class American. It takes a lot of people's admiration to turn you into an icon. The only way Republicans could even come close was by re-inventing Ronald Reagan. Instead of acknowledging creating the massive deficits that he created, he is suddenly a "fiscal conservative". Even the downfall of the USSR, something the Soviet empire was heading for since WWII was because of "Reagan" who did nothing more than give a speech and follow policies put in place decades before.

Great visionary leaders don't tear things down, they build things up. Like Eisenhower. Reagan and the two Bushes did nothing other than redistribute the wealth of the nation to the top 1% and tear things down.

images

bushwithprincesalmansau.jpg

images

Apparently you can't dress like them, but you can be their sword carrying bitch.

images

bushwithprincesalmansau.jpg

images

Apparently you can't dress like them, but you can be their sword carrying bitch.

:lol:

Maybe there have been no Great Republican leaders since Lincoln or TR? I know others believe Reagan was a Great Leader, I believe he was a great communicator, but he managed to further divide the nation - I don't believe that is worthy of greatness.

Because conservatives are all Teapartiers now and we all know they're just plain boring. Who would watch? There was one about Palin last year which was pretty good. Let us not forget that corrupt and lying bitch.

Conservatives whine when you don't make movies about them.....

And then they whine when you do

Conservatives whine when you don't make movies about them.....

And then they whine when you do

It seems I read somewhere there was going to be a sequel to that movie. I'll try and find a source later.

Forum List

Back