Hillary? JFK? How come no good movies about "conservatives"?

R

rdean

On Morning Joe, there was a table full of conservatives asking how come Hollywood won't make movies about conservative leaders. It's always the Kennedy's and now Hillary. What about famous GOP and conservative leaders. And when they do, they make them out to be a lawbreaker, like they did to Nixon or stupid like they did to Palin or a lying pampered spoiled rich kid like they did to Bush.

There were some obvious questions that no one said so I won't mention them.

So conservatives, what's wrong with Hollywood? Why are the ignoring the great Republican leadership?

The movie JFK was not about JFK it was about his killing. Missiles of October was a better flick
We had Nixon and All the Presidents Men
Palin produced "Undefeated" which was a flop but HBO scored with Game Change
"W" was made about Bush but I never saw it

I think the Hillary movie will be a dud

On Morning Joe, there was a table full of conservatives asking how come Hollywood won't make movies about conservative leaders. It's always the Kennedy's and now Hillary. What about famous GOP and conservative leaders. And when they do, they make them out to be a lawbreaker, like they did to Nixon or stupid like they did to Palin or a lying pampered spoiled rich kid like they did to Bush.

There were some obvious questions that no one said so I won't mention them.

So conservatives, what's wrong with Hollywood? Why are the ignoring the great Republican leadership?

"Let them die!" -- Rdean at a Republican Town Hall

What have Conservative like Reagan ever done, I mean besides defeating Soviet Communism and liberating hundreds of millions of people from its crushing oppression? Jamie Foxx plays Obama and drives a car...without seat belts! Woooohhhh!

This is reality, Greg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtYdjbpBk6A]Reagan at Brandenburg Gate - "tear down this wall" - YouTube[/ame]

On the other hand.....There were a lot of Ronald Reagan movies

MV5BMTUxNjExOTA0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTkxODgyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

Liberals tend to Worship and Lionize People while Conservatives will do that with Values and Morals.

Hence the Hollywood War on Values and Morals.

What have Conservative like Reagan ever done, I mean besides defeating Soviet Communism and liberating hundreds of millions of people from its crushing oppression? Jamie Foxx plays Obama and drives a car...without seat belts! Woooohhhh!

Reagan followed policies put in place before him. He didn't "defeat" communism. Jesus, talk about rewriting history. Now Obama did take out Bin Laden after Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. We know that to be true. Even Bush said so. I believe him.

Liberals tend to Worship and Lionize People while Conservatives will do that with Values and Morals.

you hit the nail on the head with that one...look on this board and you will see the worship of Democrat Politicians and now it extends to the wife of Obama....Jim Jones creepy and damn scary these people VOTE

and we know why Rdean posted this, another hate on Republicans is all it is

Actually, America tends to elevate Americans who have done much for their country. From Audi Murphy to JFK.

But conservatives? They think corporations are people. They don't make the same kind of heroes because they do things for the wealthy or for corporations. They aren't concerned with the average middle class American. It takes a lot of people's admiration to turn you into an icon. The only way Republicans could even come close was by re-inventing Ronald Reagan. Instead of acknowledging creating the massive deficits that he created, he is suddenly a "fiscal conservative". Even the downfall of the USSR, something the Soviet empire was heading for since WWII was because of "Reagan" who did nothing more than give a speech and follow policies put in place decades before.

Great visionary leaders don't tear things down, they build things up. Like Eisenhower. Reagan and the two Bushes did nothing other than redistribute the wealth of the nation to the top 1% and tear things down.

Liberals named an airport after Ronald Reagan?

If they did it was because back when Reagan was President even the liberals cared about honor, values and country...

today, not so much...pretty much it's , party over country, the main goal, WIN at any cost if it means giving up all the above, so be it

Last edited:

Reagan followed policies put in place before him. He didn't "defeat" communism. Jesus, talk about rewriting history. Now Obama did take out Bin Laden after Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. We know that to be true. Even Bush said so. I believe him.

LOL

Yeah Carter called the USSR an "Evil Empire"

You'd make an awesome carnival clown

Liberals named an airport after Ronald Reagan?

If they did it was because back when Reagan was President even the liberals cared about honor, values and country...

today, not so much...pretty much it's , party over country, the main goal, WIN at any cost if it means giving up all the above, so be it

Democrats winning is for survival of the country. Look at what Republicans did under Bush. Look at what they do now. Look at what they did under Reagan and the first Bush. Our country can't survive one catastrophic leader after another. Thank God for Clinton and Obama.

LOL

Yeah Carter called the USSR an "Evil Empire"

You'd make an awesome carnival clown

LOL?

Why? I didn't say anything untrue. If I did, prove it.

Forum List

Back