Hillary Issues Statement: "I'll Visit Louisiana Flood Site When Campaign Won't 'Disrupt' Response"

CqcW9-6VUAAC0DF.jpg:large

Cher with the neighbor Baglady.. Check out that ugly fucking pantsuit and weirdass funky jacket the baglady is wearing. My God..
She should not be allowed to pick out her clothes, that's for damned sure.
My great aunt had an apron that looked just like that, I swear I'm not kidding.

I think I once saw curtains in the Salvation Army Thrift store that looked like that ^^^ SHIT
she bought them and Bill made her outfit with them.

CqcW9-6VUAAC0DF.jpg:large

Cher with the neighbor Baglady.. Check out that ugly fucking pantsuit and weirdass funky jacket the baglady is wearing. My God..
She should not be allowed to pick out her clothes, that's for damned sure.

No doubt.. That literally is the ugliest fucking suit/ or whatever you want to call it- 2 piece fucked up Onsie- I've ever seen.
cant wait to see the curtains. in the white house, For everything holy and good, I am NOT referring to her crusty curtains.

Ok, even that grossed me out LMAO

When is trump going to visit the area. Oh he did? When did that miniscule blip of a photo op take place, a few days ago? Well good for him, I'm sure he got a list of businesses in that are going bankrupt so he advise them now not to pay their contractors.

It is so sad to see conservatives constantly try to construct these elaborate false equivalency arguments out of thin air. After the President visits the area tomorrow people will forget trump was even there for five minutes.

That was really lame.

Not those going through it waiting for something to be done.
When is trump going to visit the area. Oh he did? When did that miniscule blip of a photo op take place, a few days ago? Well good for him, I'm sure he got a list of businesses in that are going bankrupt so he advise them now not to pay their contractors.

It is so sad to see conservatives constantly try to construct these elaborate false equivalency arguments out of thin air. After the President visits the area tomorrow people will forget trump was even there for five minutes.

The Beast would have been there if it were a swing state.

In Louisiana the whites will remember Trump's visit and blacks will remember Obama's.

This is the post-racial America they were talking about in 2008.

this is what Hillary actually meant to say:,,,I am just tooo tarrred to bring my ass all da way to Baton Ruge Missassippi cause Ive come too far! from where I came from,,,,,etc.,..etc.

Forum List

Back