Hillary is running in 2024! I'm seeing her on TV a lot more! Who would you vote for her or Trump (Poll)

If the 2024 presidential candidates are Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump who would you vote for?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 39 88.6%
  • There is no 3rd choice, except to NOT VOTE.

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
I am 1% black according to Ancestry because my great-great-grandfather on my mother's side was black. I am about as white as you can be, with my other DNA to be Viking on both sides of the family from the British Isles, Sweden, Norway, Normandy, and other areas conquered by the Vikings.

My grandsons' other grandfather is Puerto Rican. My grandsons' father is black. You could not find two brothers who look more different. One is tall, with absolutely white features and skin tone and he is skinny because he had leukemia. The other is short, dark, well-built, and looks like an illegal that just skipped across the Rio Grande into the US from Mexico. They are both extremely good-looking young men and I love them with all my heart.

AOC probably doesn't even have that one drop considering she is from Puerto Rican parents.
1. I tend to disagree with your assessment of AOC and Puerto Rico. The island is a blend of three ethnic populations, white Hispanic, black slaves, and native Taino. I'm sure AOC has more than one-drop.

2. You did not answer my question. Do you want to fall under the "one-drop rule" and be ethnically and technically "black" or do you have some other genetic rule in mind to justify "white"?? Not that it matters, but I think that the Census race classifications needs to be updated.

1. I tend to disagree with your assessment of AOC and Puerto Rico. The island is a blend of three ethnic populations, white Hispanic, black slaves, and native Taino. I'm sure AOC has more than one-drop.

2. You did not answer my question. Do you want to fall under the "one-drop rule" and be ethnically and technically "black" or do you have some other genetic rule in mind to justify "white"?? Not that it matters, but I think that the Census race classifications needs to be updated.

You obviously did not complete the Census or any government paperwork recently. This is already been done. My grandsons are both listed as mixed-race. I am listed as white.

You are what you are. I am not black, not have any certain affinity to be black, mainly because I would be laughed out of that community. The one drop rule is antiquated and stupid. No one of sane mental status has used that in about 40 years.

I clicked Hillary because she's not low life criminal scum like trump. I'd really prefer Elizabeth Warren though.

she couldn't get the job done in 2016, and she and her sorry supporters will have to live with that for the rest of their sorry lives. DELICIOUS!

Hillary knows she is a thing of the past. Here is the excuse she gave for not attending the women's march:

"I wanted badly to join the crowd and chant my heart out. But i believed it was important for new voices to take the stage, especially on this day. there are so many exciting young women ready to play a bigger role in our politics. the last thing i wanted was to be a distraction from the genuine outpouring of grassroots energy. If i showed up, nasty politics ould unavoidably follow...i couldn't help but ask where those feelings of solidarity, outrage, and passion had been during the election"

and here is how Hillary described meetings her supporters after her crushing defeat to Trump

"every time i hugged another sobbing friend, or one stoically blinking back tears, i had to fight back a wave of sadness that threatened to swallow me whole. I felt like i let everyone down. Because I did...Losing is hard for everyone, but losing a race you were sure you would win is devastating"

If she gets her (copious) ass in gear she might be able establish residency in California to run when Peolsi's "best used by date" expires. Hey, it'd represent a great start for an encore.

from Hillary's book "What Happened" on how she coped with her landslide defeat to Trump:

"Friends advised me on the power of Xanax and raved about their amazing therapists. Doctors told me they'd never prescribed so many antidepressants in their lives. But that wasn't for me. Never has been. Instead, i did yoga, especially breath work like alternate nostril breathing...it made me feel calmer and more focused. it may sound silly, but it worked for me...i also drank my share of chardonnay"

kyzr
Trump of course. I wouldn't vote for Hitlery to shovel shit out of my horses stall.

I doubt the Dems would go with her anyway. She's a loser all the way and they know it.

I'm being nice in this OP because I don't want a mod to lock it for an "unclean start"....

So IF Hillary announces she is running for president in 2024....and she is a lot more visible lately...and who else do the dems have to put up in 2024.....
View attachment 568439

...and if Trump runs and gets the GOP nomination (there are more Trump flags in my area now than in 2016 or 2020...looks like Kyle Rittenhouse and Trump are a popular duo....ala Batman and Robin...

...so who would you vote for in 2024 between Trump and Hillary?
Shrillary is NOT going to run for President in 2024... nor ever again.

She... like Rump... are Public Attention Addicts... both are Attention Whores... and she is exploiting an opportunity to feed her addiction.

But she is smart enough to know that the Clinton Era is now over in all respects and she will not try again.

And given that her loss in 2016 resulted in the rise of the Orange Baboon-God, the Democratic Party will not forgive her, not take a chance on her again.

[
this from someone who voted for her in 2016, albeit while holding his nose, and feeling like he needed a shower after returning home from the polls ]

1. Who else would the dems put up in 2024? Buttplug? Heelsup? Very_Old_Joe?
2. If I wasn't seeing Hillary on TV a lot more frequently I might agree, BUT she looks to be dipping her toe in the water.....right?
She's well known, she got a lot of votes, she HAS been on TV a lot --- my scenario is that she runs for VP with strong agreements that Joe resigns within two years for health reasons, real or manufactured. That gives her two more years to firm up as in incumbent. She's no older than Trump: could be done.

That scenario is as plausible as any. Except I'm not sure if anyone in the Xiden admin trusts Hillary enough to let her anywhere near the WH again.
Biden has good Secret Service protection from suicide, though ---- they might chance it with a strong agreement that he'll resign by or before such and such a date. Say, 2026.

I'm calling the "one drop rule"....

IMH we need to either drop race from all forms and consideration, or adopt some new race guidelines, such as adding "mixed race" and requiring 80%? (pick a number) or more as a minimum to be a single race. The "one drop rule" seems as racist and anti-black as anything I ever heard.
Agree or disagree with the "one drop rule"?
The one-drop rule is hardly the one America lives with!! That's just silly.

The actual rule is that if you can tell they're black, yep, they're black.

Lots of "one-drop" people "pass." May not even know: I've always had my suspicions about Jimmy Carter's big lips, myself.

She's not going to run in 2024.

*sigh*
No---Biden/HO will have to go. So evil Hilliary can be president--- If the HO isn't removed first, she will be forced to put Hilliary as her VP and she will then shortly thereafter die from arkanside -suicide or heart attack or assassination with an innocent patsy already chosen to take the blame---who will then died quickly as well.

More likely, Joe gets rid of the HO, and puts in evil Hilliary and then steps down or conveniently dies making her president.

Forum List

Back