Hillary is running in 2024! I'm seeing her on TV a lot more! Who would you vote for her or Trump (Poll)

If the 2024 presidential candidates are Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump who would you vote for?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 39 88.6%
  • There is no 3rd choice, except to NOT VOTE.

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Imagine this: Rational newspeople start playing all the recorded interviews in 2017 when Hillary was claiming that Trump stole the 2016 election, using Russian dirty tricks. Yes. She really said this.

Case closed.
Nope. It will be J6 all day and all night. Turning off voters to all democrats.
2022 and 2024 should be Republicans beating democrats like baby seals.

1637899638306.png

kyzr said:
I think its when you take sides in the OP.
Like if I'd say HRC is the most unlikable woman in the US.
Or that she really hasn't aged well, and is too fat to be president, while praising Trump.

Anyway, I've had a few OP locked and it seems to be for a non-neutral OP.
The 2nd post can be pure venom, but the OP has to be neutral.

oh. that sounds like bait and switch. LOL

I'm being nice in this OP because I don't want a mod to lock it for an "unclean start"....

So IF Hillary announces she is running for president in 2024....and she is a lot more visible lately...and who else do the dems have to put up in 2024.....
View attachment 568439

...and if Trump runs and gets the GOP nomination (there are more Trump flags in my area now than in 2016 or 2020...looks like Kyle Rittenhouse and Trump are a popular duo....ala Batman and Robin...

...so who would you vote for in 2024 between Trump and Hillary?
Democrats offered us a worse option than Hillary...Joe Biden.
This is their way of paving the way for someone else.
Problem is....Hillary is toxic.
The best thing that could happen to this country is if she flew into a mountain.

The poll is 24-1 so I think Hillary is still more "unlikable" than Trump.
I hope she runs and the dems put her up again.
They really don't have anyone else who is capable of running in 2924.
I've asked several times, and no democrat put up a real nominee.

You have a link that supports that statement, or is it just a "wish", or a "hope" on your part?
Because I do see her more often on TV, so why is that if she's not running?
It's just common sense; she's not running.

She loves attention however.

AOC is black????????????Anybody else aware of her changing race?
I'm calling the "one drop rule"....

IMH we need to either drop race from all forms and consideration, or adopt some new race guidelines, such as adding "mixed race" and requiring 80%? (pick a number) or more as a minimum to be a single race. The "one drop rule" seems as racist and anti-black as anything I ever heard.
Agree or disagree with the "one drop rule"?

I'm calling the "one drop rule"....

IMH we need to either drop race from all forms and consideration, or adopt some new race guidelines, such as adding "mixed race" and requiring 80%? (pick a number) or more as a minimum to be a single race. The "one drop rule" seems as racist and anti-black as anything I ever heard.
Agree or disagree with the "one drop rule"?
I am 1% black according to Ancestry because my great-great-grandfather on my mother's side was black. I am about as white as you can be, with my other DNA to be Viking on both sides of the family from the British Isles, Sweden, Norway, Normandy, and other areas conquered by the Vikings.

My grandsons' other grandfather is Puerto Rican. My grandsons' father is black. You could not find two brothers who look more different. One is tall, with absolutely white features and skin tone and he is skinny because he had leukemia. The other is short, dark, well-built, and looks like an illegal that just skipped across the Rio Grande into the US from Mexico. They are both extremely good-looking young men and I love them with all my heart.

AOC probably doesn't even have that one drop considering she is from Puerto Rican parents.

Forum List

Back