Hillary immediately plays politics with the Las Vegas disaster/tragedy

a criminally insane sociopath hag said:
We can and must put politics aside, stand up to the NRA...

It literally contradicted itself in the same sentence.

What is truly terrifying is that there are millions of oxygen thieves out there who will parrot this drivel.

Hillary lost. Move on. Quit obsessing over her. She's gone from public service. Move on.

DLJiwerXoAAkbE2.jpg

Hey Hillary, how about we repeal Obamacare because 'imagine if the shooter was angry about his shitty ObamaCare insurance', right?

Hillary lost. Move on. Quit obsessing over her. She's gone from public service. Move on.

Tell that to her, she's the one that can't stfu.

No. You stfu about her instead. Your man won the electoral college, and is now President. I know it's tough to defend Trump, because he's such a stupid buffoon, but still droning on about Hillary isn't going to help your shitty President.

Hillary Is Already Going After The NRA -- Here's Her Whole Attack

As I pointed out in a separate thread, Former Obama Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel said it best when he declared, "Never Let A Good Crisis Go To Waste".

Unfortunately, as the OP accurately pointed out, the bodies aren't even cold yet, authorities have not finished tallying the count of how many are dead and wounded (latest 58 dead, 515 wounded), and already Democrats are shamelessly trying to 'ride the emotional hurricane' in the midst of the chaos, tragedy, carnage, and death to push their anti-gun agenda.

None of the facts have been discovered or revealed.

"It’s not yet clear how the shooter, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, acquired his guns or if gun control measures could have prevented him from obtaining them, but leading Democrats are already demanding stricter gun control legislation."

Democrats Immediately Call For Gun Control After Las Vegas Shooting

It is at times like these when Liberals demonstrate they have no decency and / or shame

Is Hillary asking how this monster got an automatic rifle?

The NRA made sure he could

Hillary Is Already Going After The NRA -- Here's Her Whole Attack

As I pointed out in a separate thread, Former Obama Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel said it best when he declared, "Never Let A Good Crisis Go To Waste".

Unfortunately, as the OP accurately pointed out, the bodies aren't even cold yet, authorities have not finished tallying the count of how many are dead and wounded (latest 58 dead, 515 wounded), and already Democrats are shamelessly trying to 'ride the emotional hurricane' in the midst of the chaos, tragedy, carnage, and death to push their anti-gun agenda.

None of the facts have been discovered or revealed.

"It’s not yet clear how the shooter, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock, acquired his guns or if gun control measures could have prevented him from obtaining them, but leading Democrats are already demanding stricter gun control legislation."

It is at times like these when Liberals demonstrate they have no decency and / or shame

:lol:

Just as conservatives have been showing their "decency" all morning, right?

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Vegas Shooter was a Muzzie

Your man won the electoral college, and is now President.
Would it help snowflakes to deal with Hillary's loss if she was at least given a 'Participation Trophy' for being in the race? :p

I know it's tough to defend Trump, because he's such a stupid buffoon, but still droning on about Hillary isn't going to help your shitty President.
...yet the 'stupid buffoon' / 'shitty President', unlike Hillary, WON HIS PARTY'S NOMINATION, DESRVED TO BE ON THE BALLOT (as opposed to Hillary who should have been forced out of the race for being under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she DID commit, which would have happened to Trump if it was the other way around, him being in Hillary's position), and he won the Presidency, beating Hillary.

:p

Conservative Snowflakes

You are not allowed to talk about guns after a mass shooting
You are not allowed to talk about global warming after a hurricane

Are you really comparing a (1) USMB member to the MANY National / Federal-level Democratic Party politicians in Washington who are publicly, shamelessly already attempting to use this tragedy to push their anti-gun agenda 'before the bodies are even cold'?

REALLY?

I don't know about YOU, but I expect a much higher standard and hold my federal politicians to a much higher standard than I do USMB members.

Are you really comparing a (1) USMB member to the MANY National / Federal-level Democratic Party politicians in Washington who are publicly, shamelessly already attempting to use this tragedy to push their anti-gun agenda 'before the bodies are even cold'?

REALLY?

Many?

I see one currently unemployed member of the Democratic party. Do you have more links for us?

If we banned guns and go back to chucking spears, would that be considered racist?

I see one currently unemployed member of the Democratic party. Do you have more links for us?
Ah, so you are using the same 'defense' former Director of the FBI afforded Hillary Clinton then - ignorance...

Here's a few shamelessly doing so:

Connecticut Sen. Chris Murphy
Connecticut Sen. Richard Blumenthal
Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren
Massachusetts Rep. Seth Moulton
Massachusetts Sen. Ed Markey
Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders
New York Rep. Carolyn Maloney
2016 Presidential Election LOSER Hillary Clinton

If you are 'offended' by the use of the 'Daily Caller' you can always go on Twitter and see for yourself.

Forum List

Back