Hillary Going Into Hiding.But What If Polls Give Cruz&Walker 15 Point Lead In May & June?

Quote-1.29.15.jpg

Polls arent important, true.
But what is important is the ability to line up talent and donors and start getting your message out. Obama defined Romney as a rich whtite guy early in Ohio and it cost Romney.
Romney cost Romney. The teapers cost Romney. The GOP field beat each other up and they are about to do the same thing again!

If there are 10 GOP candidates and 1 dem candidate...what would you do if you were the dem candidate. Sit back and watch the 10 opponents get beat up or campaign and take away from the media frenzy?

Don't be fooled, Hillary stepping out for a while...smart political move and the GOP needs to recognize it.
Bullshit. All of it. Hillary going into hiding is not good news for her campaign.
Why? Who is her opponent? Why does she need to campaign against herself? Meanwhile, the Republicans and the Tea Party are going into a full fledged civil war. She will be out of the news cycle, all the media will cover is the GOP and the infighting. You can deny it all you want...this is why Obama won - TWICE. Because the tea party introduced idiot, knee jerk politics into the equation. The can't see past their own noses...they think every battle is a war.

The teapers are playing checkers - the dems are playing chess.

No, I am not for Hillary at all...but I am smart enough to realize she and the dems are giving the GOP their own rope.
You think the Dems will just anoint Hillary? You're so cute.
I don't know...but at this point - she is the top choice. Who is she running against in the primaries right now? How much money does she ALREADY have? How much will she be able to raise while in hiding? How much can she raise during the primaries.

This is a smart play on her part. By June...3 GOP candidates will be out, 4 will be hanging by a thread and 3 might emerge as front runners. They will all be beat up on a national level...without any Hillary news to distract.
Ahem, no one is running. Except that idiot from Virginia. He's the only announced candidate in the Democrat race. Hillary hasnt announced yet.

But what is important is the ability to line up talent and donors and start getting your message out. Obama defined Romney as a rich whtite guy early in Ohio and it cost Romney.

No, actually, ROMNEY defined Romney as a rich weird Mormon by saying things like "I like to fire people' and 'I don't care about the poor" and "47% don't pay taxes, so I don't care about them".

The best slam of Romney ever was said by Mike Huckabee. "I look like the guy you work with. He looks like the guy who lays you off!"
Poor stupid thing.

Hillary is the best of a really crappy D bench and since Bill is a known sexual predator and that didn't hurt him in 1992 and 1996, I don't see a problem. Even if he was caught with a dead molested child and DNA evidence showed him to be the rapist D voters wouldn't care.

Except no one ever convicted him of that.

What they did find after Ken Starr's 70 million dollar panty sniffing investigation is that Clinton had sex with a willing adult who still thought he was an okay guy.

And they looked at peace, prosperity and good incomes and wondered what all the fuss was about.
Clinton sexually molested a subordinate. In the real world that gets you fired. Google Harry Stonecipher.

i dont think money will buy Bush the nomination, they can push Bush all they want, but what if he doesnt win Iowa and the next few primaries?

The eventual GOP nominees rarely wins Iowa. They all fuss and fret about Iowa, but Iowa and New Hampshire aren't that important.

Bush will have the money and the establishment support.

I'm going to lay our your life plan for the next two years, bud.

Up until Bush gets the nomination, you'll be all like "Bush isn't a real conservative! He doesn't hate Gays and Mexicans like Jesus did!"

When he gets the nomination - you'll be saying, "We have to support Bush. Hillary is evil. Interns. Blow jobs. Vince Foster. Benghaaaaaaazi!!!!!"

When Hillary mops the floor with him, you'll be saying, 'Well, that's what we get for not nominating a real conservative. Ben Carson, 2020!!!"

Clinton sexually molested a subordinate. In the real world that gets you fired. Google Harry Stonecipher.

Harry Stonecipher wasn't elected twice by a majority of the American people.

Look, guy, your side spent two years telling us this was the worst thing ever. (As opposed to killing thousands of people in a war over weapons that didnt exist). The American people looked at the wonderful peace and prosperity we had under Clinton and told you all to go pound sand.

Rubio is also a factor in the race too, its just too close to call being the GOP has 4 or 5 solid candidates. just gonna have to wait till the summer when we can project the final 2 or 3.
LOL...Is this your first election? You really think the GOP field will be whittled down in 5 months. :lmao:

When are the primaries? Do you really think everything will be settled by the end of the year?

I think Hillary is being smart... The primaries are a year away... Nothing to gained by campaigning for the next 6 months... Some of the RW think this baby is fought in the next 9 months... Crap...
Real Campaigning is from October on... You might raise a bit of cash between now and then but it is small change compared to the money that goes on when the market shifts... Clinton is right and smart...

Any Polls between now and Oct/Nov are next to useless... Oct-Jan only sets up the front runner. It is like the pro golfers before the weekend, they say they can't win the competition it before the weekend but they can sure loose it.

Jeb Bush is biggest risk, anyone else is a bonus...

I'm not sure it's a "smart" move. Fred Thompson and Rick Perry show the dangers of starting your campaign too late in the cycle.

Obviously, Hillary has the advantage in that she has no credible challengers at this point.

well I did predict that Romney would be the 2012 nominee right after the 2008 election. I also predicted that the nation/economy would go into a worse decline right after Obama came into office. then again, at least 1/2 of us knew obama was going to collapse the economy in 2009. I am still sticking with either Cruz or Walker in the final stretch.

well I did predict that Romney would be the nominee right after the 2012 election. I also predicted that the nation/economy would go into a worse decline right after Obama came into office. then again, at least 1/2 of us knew obama was going to collapse the economy in 2009. I am still sticking with either Cruz or Walker in the final stretch.

Did you also predict the sun would come up tomorrow.

Predicting that the economy was going to get worse in 2009 wasn't a wild guess, dude. Everyone knew that was going to happen.

Okay, reality check. The GOP isn't smart enough to nominate Walker (who would be a candidate even I could vote for) and it's not dumb enough to nominate Cruz.

although I was also hoping for Mike Pence in 2012. I really thought he had a great chance, I was so traumatized when he made the decision not to run.

Hillary is the best of a really crappy D bench and since Bill is a known sexual predator and that didn't hurt him in 1992 and 1996, I don't see a problem. Even if he was caught with a dead molested child and DNA evidence showed him to be the rapist D voters wouldn't care.
Democrat voters have been conditioned not to have principles or morals I suppose.

Hate to break it to you...polls in June are about as important as polls are today...before the primaries. Knee jerk teapers are too stupid to realize...Hillary is going underground because she knows the tea party will garner all of the negative attention without her in the fray. The tea party is gonna devastate the GOP with their nonsense politics and hate.
Romney cost Romney. The teapers cost Romney. The GOP field beat each other up and they are about to do the same thing again!

If there are 10 GOP candidates and 1 dem candidate...what would you do if you were the dem candidate. Sit back and watch the 10 opponents get beat up or campaign and take away from the media frenzy?

Don't be fooled, Hillary stepping out for a while...smart political move and the GOP needs to recognize it.
Joseph Smith beat Romney.

Five million McCain voters stayed home rather than vote for a Mormon.

Cruz won't be President. Walker might but his biggest obstacle is no one knows who the fuck he is. Hell, I hardly know who he is and what he has done outside of allowing people to not be forced into paying unions.

I'm not sure it's a "smart" move. Fred Thompson and Rick Perry show the dangers of starting your campaign too late in the cycle.

Obviously, Hillary has the advantage in that she has no credible challengers at this point.
Fred Thompson, never really had a chance, that was GOP hopefulls throwing a bunch of darts, hoping one would stick given the quality of candidates. Rick Perry, flubbed on the national stage and will forever be a Dan Quayle type politician

Bullshit. All of it. Hillary going into hiding is not good news for her campaign.
Why? Who is her opponent? Why does she need to campaign against herself? Meanwhile, the Republicans and the Tea Party are going into a full fledged civil war. She will be out of the news cycle, all the media will cover is the GOP and the infighting. You can deny it all you want...this is why Obama won - TWICE. Because the tea party introduced idiot, knee jerk politics into the equation. The can't see past their own noses...they think every battle is a war.

The teapers are playing checkers - the dems are playing chess.

No, I am not for Hillary at all...but I am smart enough to realize she and the dems are giving the GOP their own rope.
You think the Dems will just anoint Hillary? You're so cute.
I don't know...but at this point - she is the top choice. Who is she running against in the primaries right now? How much money does she ALREADY have? How much will she be able to raise while in hiding? How much can she raise during the primaries.

This is a smart play on her part. By June...3 GOP candidates will be out, 4 will be hanging by a thread and 3 might emerge as front runners. They will all be beat up on a national level...without any Hillary news to distract.
Ahem, no one is running. Except that idiot from Virginia. He's the only announced candidate in the Democrat race. Hillary hasnt announced yet.
Good point...I am arguing on the assumption she is going to throw her hat in the ring.

Edit: And just to add, let's say she doesn't run or win the primaries...then the Dems are even smarter. The GOP will be fighting a ghost candidate...or most importantly...each other.

Hell, the more I think about it, with your excellent point, this might be a dem strategy to wait before they start their campaigns...no lengthy campaigns, less opportunity for controversy and foot in the mouth syndrome...part of what happened to the GOP last election.

Last edited:
Hate to break it to you...polls in June are about as important as polls are today...before the primaries. Knee jerk teapers are too stupid to realize...Hillary is going underground because she knows the tea party will garner all of the negative attention without her in the fray. The tea party is gonna devastate the GOP with their nonsense politics and hate.

Joseph Smith beat Romney.

Five million McCain voters stayed home rather than vote for a Mormon.
Romney received a million more votes than McCain did.

Forum List

Back