Hillary Couldn't Buy The Presidency But Just Bought The Position of 'Chancellor' in Northern Ireland

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Former secretary of state, senator, and first lady Hillary Clinton has a new title to add to her resume, even if it's not "president":
Chancellor of Queen's University Belfast in
Northern Ireland.

Clinton was announced Thursday as the school's 11th chancellor -- the first woman to hold the position -- following the death of the previous office holder, Tom Moran.

"Secretary Clinton has made a considerable contribution to Northern Ireland and as an internationally recognized leader will be an incredible advocate for Queen's and an inspirational role model for the Queen's community"'

Oh yes, she is internationally recognized....these days for her server scandal, being protected from Indictment by the Obama administration, for being GIVEN the 2016 DNC nomination after she failed to win it despite cheating in debates and having the primary rigged in her favor....for failing to win a rigged election...

....known also for paying a Trump-hating foreign spy for Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda to use in a failed attempt to defeat Donald Trump...

....known for paying thugs to beat and bloody US citizens supporting Trump at Trump rallies.

...known for her charity being abandoned by everyone and donations drying up after she lost to Trump in 2016 - no more 'favors' or 'access' to sell.

Rest assured, this did not come about without Hillary / The Clintons standing to personally benefit in some lucrative way....

Hillary Clinton named chancellor at Northern Ireland university

Hillary is a Soros puppet. He went after England through banks the last time. Now he's going to backstab the allies of the US with Hillary channeling a division in England's empire. What a schema.

If we held Hillary to the misdeeds and collusion with Russia, at least we could have her in a place where she cannot assist Soros to exert more hatred against our strong ally, England. She needs to be held accountable for treason over here before she is turned loose against taking out England's power base.

I wondered what soros was getting out of his "generosity" to the Democrats. He wants to get even with England more than merely wrecking their fiscal strength. He wants to emasculate them.

I have to laugh at this post. Talk about projecting.

1. Saying Hillary rigged the Democratic nomination for president when Trump is doing the exact same thing in the Republican primary now is deliciously ironic.
2. Lying about paying thugs at Trump rallies when Trump thugs beat up Trump protestors is just plain silly and right in line with Trumpist fake news.
3 The coup de grace is condemning the Clinton Foundation when Trump has been banned from ever operating a charitable foundation again because of his fraud!

Next time post this in the cartoon forum.

Last edited:

Saying Hillary rigged the Democratic nomination for president when Trump is doing the exact same thing in the Republican primary now is deliciously ironic..

You DO realize that DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile came out publicly and admitted to all of this....right?

And how is Trump 'rigging' the 2020 election when he is the sitting President, snowflake?

Bwuhahahahahaha......

1. Saying Hillary rigged the Democratic nomination for president when Trump is doing the exact same thing in the Republican primary now is deliciously ironic.
2. Lying about paying thugs at Trump rallies when Trump thugs beat up Trump protestors is just plain silly and right in line with Trumpist fake news.
3 The coup de grace is condemning the Clinton Foundation when Trump has been banned from every operating a charitable foundation again for fraud!

Someone you dislike followed the money. The Clinton foundation was only one of the stopping points for Democrat money-laundering. They had to change that when discovery was confirmed. You can't hide her lying eyes, pal. We found the paper trail, and we won't get fooled again.

Saying Hillary rigged the Democratic nomination for president when Trump is doing the exact same thing in the Republican primary now is deliciously ironic..

You DO realize that DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile came out publicly and admitted to all of this....right?

And how is Trump 'rigging' the 2020 election when he is the sitting President, snowflake?

Bwuhahahahahaha......
I guess you missed the news where FOX gave Trump some debate questions in advance: JUST LIKE HILLARY.

Fox News CEO Roger Ailes tipped off Trump about a 2016 debate question, report claims — the same thing he attacked Hillary Clinton and CNN for

Where is your outrage, SIR?

You missed my point about Trump rigging the Republican primary. It is no different than what Wasserman-Schultz tried to do for Hillary only Trump is being successful with his rigging. It is exactly the same thing.

3 The coup de grace is condemning the Clinton Foundation when Trump has been banned from every operating a charitable foundation again for fraud!

hitlery wasn't an incumbent candidate. hmmmmmmmmm you okay?

Bwuhahahahahaha......
I guess you missed the news where FOX gave Trump some debate questions in advance: JUST LIKE HILLARY.

Fox News CEO Roger Ailes tipped off Trump about a 2016 debate question, report claims — the same thing he attacked Hillary Clinton and CNN for

You missed my point about Trump rigging the Republican primary. It is no different than what Wasserman-Schultz tried to do for Hillary only Trump is being successful with his rigging. It is exactly the same thing.
More lies from JohnLie....

Bwuhahahahahaha......

hahaahahaha what did the question have to do with the primary? Here, from your own fking link:
The encounter was with then-Fox host Megyn Kelly, who asked Trump to comment on past insults he had used against women, which she suggested could show his unfitness for office.
tell me the relevance of that question if not to out the man? too fking funny, nothing to do with politics. Seems like a personal issue with Megan Kelly, fk her.

'Former secretary of state, senator, and first lady Hillary Clinton has a new title to add to her resume, even if it's not "president":
Northern Ireland.

Clinton was announced Thursday as the school's 11th chancellor -- the first woman to hold the position -- following the death of the previous office holder, Tom Moran.

"Secretary Clinton has made a considerable contribution to Northern Ireland and as an internationally recognized leader will be an incredible advocate for Queen's and an inspirational role model for the Queen's community"'

Oh yes, she is internationally recognized....these days for her server scandal, being protected from Indictment by the Obama administration, for being GIVEN the 2016 DNC nomination after she failed to win it despite cheating in debates and having the primary rigged in her favor....for failing to win a rigged election...

....known also for paying a Trump-hating foreign spy for Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda to use in a failed attempt to defeat Donald Trump...

....known for paying thugs to beat and bloody US citizens supporting Trump at Trump rallies.

...known for her charity being abandoned by everyone and donations drying up after she lost to Trump in 2016 - no more 'favors' or 'access' to sell.

Rest assured, this did not come about without Hillary / The Clintons standing to personally benefit in some lucrative way....

It's a good look for her. It not only explains to the public her inability to win an election and puts yet one more uber-progressive in charge of moulding young minds, but now makes room for Chelsea to get out there in her place as Hillary-II and start running for President!

Bwuhahahahahaha......

A report claims. You mean like Schiff claims? And Nancy? And Nadler? Now every claim is a fact? What question was Trump tipped off about, that Megyn was going to ask Trump that question that no democratic candidate would EVER be asked? But then, no democrat has ever been vociferously attacked by a daytime talkshow host.

Northern Ireland.

She is like that chicks that some dude picks up just to fuck, and only got picked up because she does anal, but then is dumped. Poor jilted Hillary. Rejected by her own country multiple times and has to go to bed ther countries and pay for scraps of titles to matter. Sad woman.

Bwuhahahahahaha......

More lies from JohnLie....
Where did I lie?

QUOTE="Crixus, post: 23786070, member: 55887"]
Northern Ireland.

She is like that chicks that some dude picks up just to fuck, and only got picked up because she does anal, but then is dumped. Poor jilted Hillary. Rejected by her own country multiple times and has to go to bed ther countries and pay for scraps of titles to matter. Sad woman.[/QUOTE]

this nails it.

What does being an incumbent have to do with the corruption of fixing a primary?

What does being an incumbent have to do with the corruption of fixing a primary?
corruption of fixing a primary? how does one do that?

In Trump’s case they refuse to hold a primary and just anoint Trump as the chosen one.

In Trump’s case they refuse to hold a primary and just anoint Trump as the chosen one.
how's that Trump? Who is they?

The Republican Party.

Several states are refusing to hold primaries and throwing all delegates to Trump.

The Republican Party.

Several states are refusing to hold primaries and throwing all delegates to Trump.
because......... trump is the incumbent. Why do you like playing russian roulette?

Forum List

Back