Hillary Couldn't Buy The Presidency But Just Bought The Position of 'Chancellor' in Northern Ireland

I have to laugh at this post. Talk about projecting.

Saying Hillary rigged the Democratic nomination for president when Trump is doing the exact same thing in the Republican primary now is deliciously ironic..

You DO realize that DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile came out publicly and admitted to all of this....right?

And how is Trump 'rigging' the 2020 election when he is the sitting President, snowflake?

Bwuhahahahahaha......
I guess you missed the news where FOX gave Trump some debate questions in advance: JUST LIKE HILLARY.

Fox News CEO Roger Ailes tipped off Trump about a 2016 debate question, report claims — the same thing he attacked Hillary Clinton and CNN for

Where is your outrage, SIR?

You missed my point about Trump rigging the Republican primary. It is no different than what Wasserman-Schultz tried to do for Hillary only Trump is being successful with his rigging. It is exactly the same thing.
The Article reads. "MAY have been tipped off by Roger Ailes.

Trump cheated at the debates by conferring with his staff during commercial breaks.
Donald Trump CHEATED at the GOP Debate. (And he lost anyway.)

The questions fed to Clinton ahead of time that have y’all so outraged wasn’t even at a debate but a little town hall media event.

so you do like playing russian roulette?

What does that mean? You can stop being cryptic anytime.
dude, seriously? you don't know what russian roulette is? Cause if you knew what it meant, you'd understand the answer.
I know what Russian roulette is. You’re response makes less sense than you think. Perhaps you could explain it a bit more.
no need to, it's rhetorical. You obviously don't know what it means.

If you’re going to keep playing stupid games, I’m out.

Ciao
I guess using your brain isn't a strong suit for you huh. Oh for fk sake,

why would someone take a shot with a gun with only one bullet not knowing where that bullet is at in the chamber. Why would the GOP risk losing an election when the guy in office already won once? He's called an incumbent and each party does the same practice with their incumbent because? They wouldn't risk losing an election when the guy in office already won once? That would be like playing russian roulette. No way would they put that gun against their own head. No fking way in the world, and I don't blame either party for that. Especially when the economy and immigration is great.

'Former secretary of state, senator, and first lady Hillary Clinton has a new title to add to her resume, even if it's not "president":
Chancellor of Queen's University Belfast in
Northern Ireland.

Clinton was announced Thursday as the school's 11th chancellor -- the first woman to hold the position -- following the death of the previous office holder, Tom Moran.

"Secretary Clinton has made a considerable contribution to Northern Ireland and as an internationally recognized leader will be an incredible advocate for Queen's and an inspirational role model for the Queen's community"'

Oh yes, she is internationally recognized....these days for her server scandal, being protected from Indictment by the Obama administration, for being GIVEN the 2016 DNC nomination after she failed to win it despite cheating in debates and having the primary rigged in her favor....for failing to win a rigged election...

....known also for paying a Trump-hating foreign spy for Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda to use in a failed attempt to defeat Donald Trump...

....known for paying thugs to beat and bloody US citizens supporting Trump at Trump rallies.

...known for her charity being abandoned by everyone and donations drying up after she lost to Trump in 2016 - no more 'favors' or 'access' to sell.

Rest assured, this did not come about without Hillary / The Clintons standing to personally benefit in some lucrative way....

Hillary Clinton named chancellor at Northern Ireland university

She is like that chicks that some dude picks up just to fuck, and only got picked up because she does anal, but then is dumped. Poor jilted Hillary. Rejected by her own country multiple times and has to go to bed ther countries and pay for scraps of titles to matter. Sad woman.
Yep. She's getting payback to Soros asap. You know how the Deep State is: It's hush-hush.

hitlery wasn't an incumbent candidate. hmmmmmmmmm you okay?
What does being an incumbent have to do with the corruption of fixing a primary?
corruption of fixing a primary? how does one do that?
In Trump’s case they refuse to hold a primary and just anoint Trump as the chosen one.
how's that Trump? Who is they?
The Republican Party.

Several states are refusing to hold primaries and throwing all delegates to Trump.
Will save a passel of money.

'Former secretary of state, senator, and first lady Hillary Clinton has a new title to add to her resume, even if it's not "president":
Northern Ireland.

Clinton was announced Thursday as the school's 11th chancellor -- the first woman to hold the position -- following the death of the previous office holder, Tom Moran.

"Secretary Clinton has made a considerable contribution to Northern Ireland and as an internationally recognized leader will be an incredible advocate for Queen's and an inspirational role model for the Queen's community"'

Oh yes, she is internationally recognized....these days for her server scandal, being protected from Indictment by the Obama administration, for being GIVEN the 2016 DNC nomination after she failed to win it despite cheating in debates and having the primary rigged in her favor....for failing to win a rigged election...

....known also for paying a Trump-hating foreign spy for Russian-authored Counter-Intelligence propaganda to use in a failed attempt to defeat Donald Trump...

....known for paying thugs to beat and bloody US citizens supporting Trump at Trump rallies.

...known for her charity being abandoned by everyone and donations drying up after she lost to Trump in 2016 - no more 'favors' or 'access' to sell.

Rest assured, this did not come about without Hillary / The Clintons standing to personally benefit in some lucrative way....

Jelly?

Saying Hillary rigged the Democratic nomination for president when Trump is doing the exact same thing in the Republican primary now is deliciously ironic..

You DO realize that DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile came out publicly and admitted to all of this....right?

And how is Trump 'rigging' the 2020 election when he is the sitting President, snowflake?

Bwuhahahahahaha......
She did? Link this "came out publicly and admitted to all this" for us.

1. Saying Hillary rigged the Democratic nomination for president when Trump is doing the exact same thing in the Republican primary now is deliciously ironic.
2. Lying about paying thugs at Trump rallies when Trump thugs beat up Trump protestors is just plain silly and right in line with Trumpist fake news.
3 The coup de grace is condemning the Clinton Foundation when Trump has been banned from every operating a charitable foundation again for fraud!

Next time post this in the cartoon forum.
What does being an incumbent have to do with the corruption of fixing a primary?
In Trump’s case they refuse to hold a primary and just anoint Trump as the chosen one.
Remember him skipping a debate to hold a fundraiser for wounded warriors and pocketed the money? CRCs love that.

1. Saying Hillary rigged the Democratic nomination for president when Trump is doing the exact same thing in the Republican primary now is deliciously ironic.
2. Lying about paying thugs at Trump rallies when Trump thugs beat up Trump protestors is just plain silly and right in line with Trumpist fake news.
3 The coup de grace is condemning the Clinton Foundation when Trump has been banned from ever operating a charitable foundation again because of his fraud!

Gee, Hillary conspired with a network conducting one of the Democratic Debates and the leader of the DNC to get the questions that would be asked in advance so she would look more intelligent than Bernie Sanders. It's why Sander's supporters were calling for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's head at the convention and then didn't turn out to vote in the general election.

When has Trump done anything even remotely like that?

How does being the incumbent make it okay?

(I asked this question already, maybe now we are on the same page)
so you do like playing russian roulette?

dude, seriously? you don't know what russian roulette is? Cause if you knew what it meant, you'd understand the answer.
I know what Russian roulette is. You’re response makes less sense than you think. Perhaps you could explain it a bit more.
Classic gas lighting.

If you’re going to keep playing stupid games, I’m out.

Ciao
I guess using your brain isn't a strong suit for you huh. Oh for fk sake,

why would someone take a shot with a gun with only one bullet not knowing where that bullet is at in the chamber. Why would the GOP risk losing an election when the guy in office already won once? He's called an incumbent and each party does the same practice with their incumbent because? They wouldn't risk losing an election when the guy in office already won once? That would be like playing russian roulette. No way would they put that gun against their own head. No fking way in the world, and I don't blame either party for that. Especially when the economy and immigration is great.

Don’t let your overconfidence in your cleverness cloud your judgment. That was a right awful analogy.

You’re acknowledging that the GOP leadership is in charge of deciding who is on the ticket. I don’t blame them one bit for wanting to stick with Trump. But you’re missing the point. The point is that the leaders are making that decision on behalf of the voters. This is exactly what the DNC was criticized for doing with Clinton (although to a far less degree since they still had the primary elections).

You only find one acceptable because the outcome is what you desire.

The Republican Party.

Several states are refusing to hold primaries and throwing all delegates to Trump.
Let’s not hold elections to save money.

Hilarious.

Northern Ireland.

Excellent! Ireland is a long way away, and maybe it will keep her off the streets over here. Glad she is finding something to occupy her time. Gives me comfort, she won't be here fucking up the next election like she fucked up the last election. Some on her side are easily attracted to shiny objects and can become so fixated on the shine, they fail to ever understand what they are really looking at.

The Republican Party.

Let’s not hold elections to save money.

Hilarious.
We Republicans call it strategic, grasshoppa. Kudos on your avatar pic and a belated welcome to USMB. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Bwuhahahahahaha......
I guess you missed the news where FOX gave Trump some debate questions in advance: JUST LIKE HILLARY.

Fox News CEO Roger Ailes tipped off Trump about a 2016 debate question, report claims — the same thing he attacked Hillary Clinton and CNN for

You missed my point about Trump rigging the Republican primary. It is no different than what Wasserman-Schultz tried to do for Hillary only Trump is being successful with his rigging. It is exactly the same thing.

Trump cheated at the debates by conferring with his staff during commercial breaks.

The questions fed to Clinton ahead of time that have y’all so outraged wasn’t even at a debate but a little town hall media event.
Oh, I missed this little gem. If he lost anyway, why is it he is in the Oval Office? ;)

Bwuhahahahahaha......

Oh, I missed this little gem. If he lost anyway, why is it he is in the Oval Office? ;)
He lost the debate, according to the opinion of the columnist, which I could really care less. The point is the cheating.

Northern Ireland.

Like her or not, both Clinton's were instrumental in settling the Northern Ireland Conflict in the 1990's. This is not a Hunter Biden being put on a board to hope the relationship with his Dad could help. This is someone being put on the board for what they did do.
Be honest, your hate for Hillary does not allow you to. I do not care much for her but I dislike Trump much more but I have to admit he has done some good things.

Bwuhahahahahaha......

He lost the debate, according to the opinion of the columnist, which I could really care less. The point is the cheating.
The way I see it, he won the debate, fair and square.
Tissue? this one gives those with nothing, something to do. <giggle>
OIP.9FzXPhnlc94Q0AnCQzHZgQHaHM

The way I see it, he won the debate, fair and square.
Tissue? this one gives those with nothing, something to do. <giggle>
OIP.9FzXPhnlc94Q0AnCQzHZgQHaHM

Fair and square? He cheated. He broke the rules.

3 The coup de grace is condemning the Clinton Foundation when Trump has been banned from every operating a charitable foundation again for fraud!

Remember him skipping a debate to hold a fundraiser for wounded warriors and pocketed the money? CRCs love that.
the link?

Forum List

Back