Iran: Trump’s $200bn Sanctions Have Wiped Out Surrender Monkeys $150bn Nuclear Deal

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The sanctions imposed by President Donald Trump on Iran have more than erased the benefits given by President Barack Obama under the nuclear deal, according to numbers presented by Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.

Under the Iran deal, Iran gained renewed access to up to $150 billion in assets that had been previously frozen. The Obama administration also infamously gave Iran nearly $2 billion in cash for the release of American prisoners who were effectively hostages. The money is believed to have been used, in part, to fund Iranian terror operations.

Rouhani, quoted by Bloomberg News, said Tuesday that U.S. sanctions have cost the country some $200 billion:

Renewed U.S. sanctions have cost Iran $200 billion in foreign-exchange income and investment, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said Tuesday.

Sanctions have deprived the Islamic Republic of $100 billion in oil revenue in the last two years and an equal amount in foreign investment credit, Rouhani said in a televised speech, according to his official website.

The sanctions have punished Iran for its role in developing weapons of mass destruction; for its sponsorship of terror groups in the region and worldwide; and for its repressive human rights abuses against its own citizens.

Last April, the State Department said “maximum pressure means maximum pressure.

[snip]

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

-----------

Rouhani, quoted by Bloomberg News, said Tuesday that U.S. sanctions have cost the country some $200 billion

Well, boo fucking hoo!

Turn the screws even harder Mr. President. I want to see Rouhani's eyeballs pop out of his head.

Israeli national gas selling along with Syrian, Kuwati and Iraqi fields likely coming back online will increase pressure.

Can't we all just get along ?
giphy.gif

Another wasted attempt of Obama's to undermine America....thank God that Kenyan prick is out of office and now exposed as a treasonous seditious bastard....

I thought that the EU provides a route around these tariffs.
I'm guessing Rouhani knows more about what Trump's sanctions are doing to his country than a moron in England, Timmy's Taint.

Go curtsy your queen.

Forum List

Back