Hillary Couldn't Buy The Presidency But Just Bought The Position of 'Chancellor' in Northern Ireland

so you do like playing russian roulette?

What does that mean? You can stop being cryptic anytime.
dude, seriously? you don't know what russian roulette is? Cause if you knew what it meant, you'd understand the answer.
I know what Russian roulette is. You’re response makes less sense than you think. Perhaps you could explain it a bit more.
no need to, it's rhetorical. You obviously don't know what it means.
Classic gas lighting.
incumbent. yep gas lighting.

dude, seriously? you don't know what russian roulette is? Cause if you knew what it meant, you'd understand the answer.
I know what Russian roulette is. You’re response makes less sense than you think. Perhaps you could explain it a bit more.

If you’re going to keep playing stupid games, I’m out.

Ciao
I guess using your brain isn't a strong suit for you huh. Oh for fk sake,

why would someone take a shot with a gun with only one bullet not knowing where that bullet is at in the chamber. Why would the GOP risk losing an election when the guy in office already won once? He's called an incumbent and each party does the same practice with their incumbent because? They wouldn't risk losing an election when the guy in office already won once? That would be like playing russian roulette. No way would they put that gun against their own head. No fking way in the world, and I don't blame either party for that. Especially when the economy and immigration is great.

Don’t let your overconfidence in your cleverness cloud your judgment. That was a right awful analogy.

You’re acknowledging that the GOP leadership is in charge of deciding who is on the ticket. I don’t blame them one bit for wanting to stick with Trump. But you’re missing the point. The point is that the leaders are making that decision on behalf of the voters. This is exactly what the DNC was criticized for doing with Clinton (although to a far less degree since they still had the primary elections).

You only find one acceptable because the outcome is what you desire.
yep, it's why it's called GOP ticket. They have quite a few congressfolks running they'd like to see ride trump's coattail. why the fk not? again, the russian roulette play, why stick a gun to your head when you don't have to. you still don't understand it, I get it.

Ciao

why would someone take a shot with a gun with only one bullet not knowing where that bullet is at in the chamber. Why would the GOP risk losing an election when the guy in office already won once? He's called an incumbent and each party does the same practice with their incumbent because? They wouldn't risk losing an election when the guy in office already won once? That would be like playing russian roulette. No way would they put that gun against their own head. No fking way in the world, and I don't blame either party for that. Especially when the economy and immigration is great.

Don’t let your overconfidence in your cleverness cloud your judgment. That was a right awful analogy.

You’re acknowledging that the GOP leadership is in charge of deciding who is on the ticket. I don’t blame them one bit for wanting to stick with Trump. But you’re missing the point. The point is that the leaders are making that decision on behalf of the voters. This is exactly what the DNC was criticized for doing with Clinton (although to a far less degree since they still had the primary elections).

yep, it's why it's called GOP ticket.

It demonstrates the criticism against the DNC for “fixing” the primary in 2016 was bullshit.

Ciao

It demonstrates the criticism against the DNC for “fixing” the primary in 2016 was bullshit.
there wasn't an incumbent. fk, you still don't get it.

giphy.gif

Ciao

giphy.gif

Irrelevant.

This is just “it’s okay when my side does it”. At the end of the day, you are okay with the party deciding who is on the ballot.

giphy.gif

Irrelevant.

This is just “it’s okay when my side does it”. At the end of the day, you are okay with the party deciding who is on the ballot.
nope it is not, it is about incumbents. but thanks for playing.

giphy.gif

Irrelevant.

nope it is not, it is about incumbents. but thanks for playing.

It absolutely is. Why not let the voters decide if an incumbent should be put up for re-election? Scared? Or does the party know better than the people?

I have to laugh at this post. Talk about projecting.

Saying Hillary rigged the Democratic nomination for president when Trump is doing the exact same thing in the Republican primary now is deliciously ironic..

You DO realize that DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile came out publicly and admitted to all of this....right?

And how is Trump 'rigging' the 2020 election when he is the sitting President, snowflake?

Bwuhahahahahaha......
I guess you missed the news where FOX gave Trump some debate questions in advance: JUST LIKE HILLARY.

Fox News CEO Roger Ailes tipped off Trump about a 2016 debate question, report claims — the same thing he attacked Hillary Clinton and CNN for

Where is your outrage, SIR?

You missed my point about Trump rigging the Republican primary. It is no different than what Wasserman-Schultz tried to do for Hillary only Trump is being successful with his rigging. It is exactly the same thing.
I have to laugh at this one. If Trump got the questions in advance CNN would let us all know 24/7.

Saying Hillary rigged the Democratic nomination for president when Trump is doing the exact same thing in the Republican primary now is deliciously ironic..

You DO realize that DNC Chairwoman Donna Brazile came out publicly and admitted to all of this....right?

And how is Trump 'rigging' the 2020 election when he is the sitting President, snowflake?

Bwuhahahahahaha......
I guess you missed the news where FOX gave Trump some debate questions in advance: JUST LIKE HILLARY.

Fox News CEO Roger Ailes tipped off Trump about a 2016 debate question, report claims — the same thing he attacked Hillary Clinton and CNN for

You missed my point about Trump rigging the Republican primary. It is no different than what Wasserman-Schultz tried to do for Hillary only Trump is being successful with his rigging. It is exactly the same thing.

Ok sport, I’ll ask the question- exactly how is Trump rigging the primary when there is no real challenger? Unlike Hildog, who was facing serious opposition from Commie Bern.
I guess you have not heard of Joe Walsh or Bill Weld. Pick up a damn newspaper!

The Article reads. "MAY have been tipped off by Roger Ailes.

Trump cheated at the debates by conferring with his staff during commercial breaks.
Donald Trump CHEATED at the GOP Debate. (And he lost anyway.)

The questions fed to Clinton ahead of time that have y’all so outraged wasn’t even at a debate but a little town hall media event.
Oh, I missed this little gem. If he lost anyway, why is it he is in the Oval Office? ;)
He lost the debate, according to the opinion of the columnist, which I could really care less. The point is the cheating.
The way I see it, he won the debate, fair and square.
Tissue? this one gives those with nothing, something to do. <giggle>
OIP.9FzXPhnlc94Q0AnCQzHZgQHaHM

Fair and square? He cheated. He broke the rules.
I doubt it.

Bwuhahahahahaha......

Ok sport, I’ll ask the question- exactly how is Trump rigging the primary when there is no real challenger? Unlike Hildog, who was facing serious opposition from Commie Bern.
I guess you have not heard of Joe Walsh or Bill Weld. Pick up a damn newspaper!

Can you read and comprehend boi? Neither of those is a real challenger. I’ll bet you neither of their names are mentioned in half the daily papers in the country today, so picking up a damn newspaper wouldn’t help.

But let’s talk about what really happened here. Trump isn’t rigging anything, and there is no reason for him to because he going to be handed the nomination just like BO was handed the nomination for his second term. Your a phony, a liar and frankly fairly dim witted.

Forum List

Back