hillary could not answer the FBI quesions due to her brain injury.

We can't have a president that doesn't have full cognitive powers?

Why the fuck did we elect Reagan for a second term, and why is it that the GOP thinks someone with Alzheimer's who also had a wife that consulted psychics and astrologers has full cognitive powers?

I mean..................the GOP tried to make a saint out of a man who was seriously flawed.

The BITCH is STILL having nightmares!

irNKhTs.jpg

The walls are slowly closing in on Cankles. She'll fold before the election.

Why the fuck did we elect Reagan for a second term, and why is it that the GOP thinks someone with Alzheimer's who also had a wife that consulted psychics and astrologers has full cognitive powers?

I mean..................the GOP tried to make a saint out of a man who was seriously flawed.

Actually...I agree with you. Reagan was enabled by the media...they covered up his health problems to the best of their ability.

But in Reagans case it is not all the medias fault.....reagan had a huge following because he was so likeable....people simply would not accept his condition...so in essence it was as much about the stupidity of the citzenry as it was about how the media failed to tell the truth....unfortunately the media has only gotten worse sense then....the real question is: can America afford to have a mainstream media who does not tell the facts...and all too willing to spin and outright lie to support their agenda.

Anyhow...you seem to be saying because Reagan was accepted despite his health situation....we should also accept hillary............ridiculous....the people should be willing to learn aka when they make a mistake...learn how not to repeat it.

The bottom line presidential candidates should be required to undergo medical testing to determine the state of their health and the results should be released to the people....just basic common sense.

I don't think anyone knew Reagan had Alzheimer's until toward the end of his Presidency. They knew something was wrong and his family may have played it down but the media would not have kept it a secret, they hated the man. Nothing would have given them more pleasure than to announce it and demand his resignation.

You do realize that Hillary said she talked to Eleanor Roosevelt in the Whitehouse when she was first lady? So by what you just stated, Hillary is to wacko to be president.

You're full of bullshit, stfu libtard.

I don't think anyone knew Reagan had Alzheimer's until toward the end of his Presidency. They knew something was wrong and his family may have played it down but the media would not have kept it a secret, they hated the man. Nothing would have given them more pleasure than to announce it and demand his resignation.

I completely disagree...he was adored by just about everyone...including the media.

Nancy was caught on live camera whispering to Reagan to tell him what to say...and do not forget his nick name...the teflon president.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...eyXHQTGsd12L05-jQ&sig2=BBGjwvOfchS4e7-puT8GPg

You do realize that Hillary said she talked to Eleanor Roosevelt in the Whitehouse when she was first lady? So by what you just stated, Hillary is to wacko to be president.

Hillary is unqualified for so many reasons it is almost laughable....the problem is the democrats could have nominated a real live jackass and the libtards would vote for it.

I completely disagree...he was adored by just about everyone...including the media.

Nancy was caught on live camera whispering to Reagan to tell him what to say...and do not forget his nick name...the teflon president.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiPo4vEtPfOAhVDmx4KHYvYDHsQFggeMAA&url=https://www.thenation.com/article/reagan-and-media-love-story/&usg=AFQjCNECrHFWRkEAxeyXHQTGsd12L05-jQ&sig2=BBGjwvOfchS4e7-puT8GPg
He was called the "Teflon President" because the rabid media couldn't hurt him. You must not have been around back then. Remember Sam Donaldson? Not exactly "friendly". Journalists like Ted Koppel, Dan Rather, Tom Brokaw, Leslie Stall, ALL of them did everything they could to bring him down.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiPo4vEtPfOAhVDmx4KHYvYDHsQFggeMAA&url=https://www.thenation.com/article/reagan-and-media-love-story/&usg=AFQjCNECrHFWRkEAxeyXHQTGsd12L05-jQ&sig2=BBGjwvOfchS4e7-puT8GPg
He was called the "Teflon President" because the rabid media couldn't hurt him. You must not have been around back then. Remember Sam Donaldson? Not exactly "friendly". Journalists like Ted Koppel, Dan Rather, Tom Brokaw, Leslie Stall, ALL of them did everything they could to bring him down.

Well, you may be right...I was around back then but was not that interested in politics at that time.

Well, you may be right...I was around back then but was not that interested in politics at that time.
Trust me, the left hated him. Problem was, he was so well liked by the people, the media got hate mail regularly for picking on him. That frustrated the hell out of them. They were definitely viewed as "the bad guy".
There was one incident when he was asked a question and didn't have a comeback and Nancy suggested an answer and the mic picked it up. She said "We're doing all we can", and Ron repeated it. Democrats tried to run with it.

Forum List

Back