Hillary Clinton, Saul Alinsky Correspondence Revealed

liar, weren't you one of the ones reaming bush for his college years. admit it joeyboi, you are a hypocrite.

Um, Did bush do something in college? I mean other than get a Legacy admission and fake grades?

As I said. Voted for Bush twice. And got the Underwater Mortgage and busted 401K to show for it.

Funny, I don't see the Bush name in Dodd/Frank. Those two dems caused the mortgage crash.

liar, weren't you one of the ones reaming bush for his college years. admit it joeyboi, you are a hypocrite.

Um, Did bush do something in college? I mean other than get a Legacy admission and fake grades?

As I said. Voted for Bush twice. And got the Underwater Mortgage and busted 401K to show for it.

and Obama got into Columbia and Harvard how? His grades were? He paid tuition how?

Can you explain why not one of his so-called classmates remembers him?

Funny, I don't see the Bush name in Dodd/Frank. Those two dems caused the mortgage crash.

If they accepted that they wouldn't be to spread their lies how it's ALL Boooooooooooooooooooosh

and Obama got into Columbia and Harvard how? His grades were? He paid tuition how?

Can you explain why, in spite of repeated evidence to the contrary, that you continue posting that lie?

Um, no.

Dodd and Frank weren't even in the majority when most of those sub-prime mortgages were being written and sold off to investors as "investments". At the time this shit went down (2001-2007), your party controlled both houses of Congress, the White HOuse, the Courts and all the regulatory agencies.

Um, no.

Dodd and Frank weren't even in the majority when most of those sub-prime mortgages were being written and sold off to investors as "investments". At the time this shit went down (2001-2007), your party controlled both houses of Congress, the White HOuse, the Courts and all the regulatory agencies.
Yep, and had failed twice to bring a fanny/freddie reform bill to the floor, seems the free marketeers did not want to make regulation because regulation is bad.Want guess who sponsored the one that finally passed?

[
Yep, and had failed twice to bring a fanny/freddie reform bill to the floor, seems the free marketeers did not want to make regulation because regulation is bad.Want guess who sponsored the one that finally passed?

And that was kind of the problem. BOTH parties saw a booming housing market as a good thing even though it was not supported by other sectors of the economy. So you had contractors building "McMansions" that people bought hoping to flip for a profit a few years later.

e6yg7t.jpg

757_small.jpg

Is this really who we want to run our nation in 2016?

Meh, i don't judge anyone by what they thought in College.

And until you stop letting the religious crazies and rich people run your party and the country into the ground, she's probably a damn sight better than anyone you could possibly nominate.

Yeah joe, no one learns anything in college. It takes a village.

[
You sound more and more like a GED man every time you reply to a post......

Well, unlike you, I have a college degree.

And yeah, duly noted you can't answer my point. As long as the gop is dominated by the crazies, the Democrats can run Hillary and win.

Really? You have a degree? I wasn't aware that Sears was still giving them out. Me? University of Louisville. I have to admit, however, you really crack me up..

And until you stop letting the religious crazies and rich people run your party and the country into the ground, she's probably a damn sight better than anyone you could possibly nominate.

You miss the point.

In college I was a young Republican because I didn't know any better.

Of course, that's when Republicans weren't run by a bunch of religious nuts being manipulated by rich assholes.

[
Really? You have a degree? I wasn't aware that Sears was still giving them out. Me? University of Louisville. I have to admit, however, you really crack me up..

Oh, gee, from the SOuth? Why am I not surprised?
yeah, the black guy with a Black Air Force General for a Father and a B lack Chemist for a Mother is from the South.

your bigotry is making you look stupid and foolish.

You miss the point.

In college I was a young Republican because I didn't know any better.

Of course, that's when Republicans weren't run by a bunch of religious nuts being manipulated by rich assholes.

young Republican my ass. You're a fucking liberal bigot.

She's a Marxist asshole. But i don't think that's news to anyone paying attention. I always knew she was a Marxist asshole. But these love letters to Alinsky are mildly interesting. It confirms things.

She's a Marxist asshole. But i don't think that's news to anyone paying attention. I always knew she was a Marxist asshole. But these love letters to Alinsky are mildly interesting. It confirms things.

...and that's the crux of the matter. The wide-assed bitch will probably be elected. Why? Because the vast majority of women in this country couldn't care less about her past. THEY DON'T CARE. She is a "woman" (supposedly) and that's the only damned thing these stupid women give a shit about. Hell, that's the only reason we have that half-breed in the White House now.....

Forum List

Back