Nwg Prohibits All Flags But That Of God/allah

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Spokesman for the new world government issued a statement today saying "flags are a way of saying 'here is my penis, deal with it'. All flags will be banned under new world order, the only flag that will be acceptable is the flag of God, which in Arabic means Allah" I would like to hear opinions from the people about this statement, I kind of agree I think...

Fuck the NWG. Everybody not only gets their own flag but can wave as many flags as they want.

Fuck the NWG. Everybody not only gets their own flag but can wave as many flags as they want.
Interesting that this comes from a poster named blind boo, who would not know what flag means what anyway. All I am saying is that flags are stupid, it is really identical to a PENIS WAVING CONTEST. And I got this idea for this thread from watching 1. ISIS member wanting to put flag of God in the white house and 2. a meme on my facebook where someone is moaning that they had to take down American flag because some foreigners may get offended... and so my conclusion is, it's all a penis waving contest, in other words we might as well be talking about a climate change that is coming to my neighborhood as the summer ends.

I feel the same exact way about flags and countries:
likeapenis_admin051413ae684.jpg

Religious people have every right to the public square as you or are. You may not like what they are saying but they doesn't change the fact that they have a right to assemble in public.

I could care less what the NWG feels about flags. They have just as much a chance of gaining power as all the world's nations forsaking their flags.

Interesting that this comes from a poster named blind boo, who would not know what flag means what anyway. All I am saying is that flags are stupid, it is really identical to a PENIS WAVING CONTEST. And I got this idea for this thread from watching 1. ISIS member wanting to put flag of God in the white house and 2. a meme on my facebook where someone is moaning that they had to take down American flag because some foreigners may get offended... and so my conclusion is, it's all a penis waving contest, in other words we might as well be talking about a climate change that is coming to my neighborhood as the summer ends.

I may or may not agree with the stupidity of flags and flag waving however, it is not whipping out the old Big Dick and waving it around. You get arrested for that. My dog didn't know a thing about flags.

Religious people have every right to the public square as you or are. You may not like what they are saying but they doesn't change the fact that they have a right to assemble in public.

I could care less what the NWG feels about flags. They have just as much a chance of gaining power as all the world's nations forsaking their flags.
Glad to know that. soon we will have a flag of ISIS in the white house.

You can file that under the "highly unlikely" category as well.

Let me ask you son, in 2007, would you have guessed you will have 8 years under president named Borat/Hussein/Osama? I don't think so.

Let me ask you son, in 2007, would you have guessed you will have 8 years under president named Borat/Hussein/Osama? I don't think so.
Who the heck is Borat Hussein Osama?

Of course not, that person doesn't exist.

Who the heck is Borat Hussein Osama?
That kook the establishment media calls The American leader

Forum List

Back