Hillary Clinton Re-emerges...Setting Ground Work for Her Return?

I guess that's why Donald Trump threw his "good friend" Epstein out of Mira Lago and forbade
his ever returning there.

To say Trump was just as involved with Jeffery Epstein is a real blatant lie and easily disproved but
you don't post to establish truths. You post to claim whatever makes you feel good and
furthers a reprehensible agenda.
Though you don't seem bright enough to realize blatant lies don't make you look good in any way.

Trump was more involved. By a lot. As in not even close. But unlike Clinton, Trump was in it for the children like Epstein.

And unlike Clinton, Epstein spent lots of tome st Trumps house. You are a fool and a liar, but being a Trump supporter, that goes without saying.

You and Trump both better hope she doesn’t win, because she will have people look into some things regarding Trump. If you know what I mean Trump fluffer.

The former Rush Limbaugh put a huge amount of time and effort into making Hillary a villain.

You see his show was based on World Wide Wrestling but only with politicians. So the former Rush Limbaugh needed heroes and villains just like they have heroes and villains in World Wide Wrestling.

In wrestling they are called "faces" and "heels".

Trump was more involved. By a lot. As in not even close. But unlike Clinton, Trump was in it for the children like Epstein.

And unlike Clinton, Epstein spent lots of tome st Trumps house. You are a fool and a liar, but being a Trump supporter, that goes without saying.

You and Trump both better hope she doesn’t win, because she will have people look into some things regarding Trump. If you know what I mean Trump fluffer.
I can't even be angry or remotely upset when I consider that you are making these claims.

If I believed a single thing you allege I would be a party to lies and idiocy myself.

The reason for this is so that Xi's man can name Hillary Clinton as his vice president, and then resign due to his failing health.

Do you realize that if Kamala were to resign (which she isn't going to do) and if Biden were to nominate Hillary as the new VP then that would have to be confirmed by a majority vote in the House and the Senate. And if the VP office is vacant when Kamala leaves, then the democrats won't have the tie-breaking vote, and even if all 50 democrats voted to confirm Hillary as the new VP, and 50-50 vote is not a majority and she would not be confirmed. IOW, the democrats would be giving up that tie-breaking vote, and that is why Hillary Clinton will never be the VP under Biden. Or Harris either, not unless the democrats can find that 51st vote.

At least one good thing would come of that, if that team got elected.

With Hitlery being, finally, just a heartbeat away from the Presidency, and The Whore being the only one standing between her that that position, how long do you think The Whore would have left to live? My guess would be slightly over two years—just long enough that the one who filled the remaining term of a President who suddenly died under mysterious circumstances would be eligible to be elected to two terms after that.

You're atrocious, if anyone is a whore it is you; whoring for Trumpism and a new iteration of neo fascism is clear.

…and that is why Hillary Clinton will never be the VP under Biden. Or Harris either, not unless the democrats can find that 51st vote.

I don't think even The Whore is stupid enough not to realize what the consequences would be of putting herself in the position of being the only thing standing between Hitlery Clinton and the Presidency.

You're atrocious, if anyone is a whore it is you; whoring for Trumpism and a new iteration of neo fascism is clear.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Hillary Clinton laying the groundwork for political comeback? Hillary Clinton reemerges from loss to ovations in safe NYC bubble

Like a groundhog that's seen it's shadow Hillary comes out of her burrow.
"She may have been the loser but Hillary Clinton is still getting the ovations, especially in her town, New York.

After a devastating loss, Clinton is recovering her New York state of mind with the help of the Big Apple's fashion, entertainment and theater crowds, who always supported her and now have embraced her back into the fold."

It's a given that New York crowds will go ga ga for the old war horse. But what about Texas? And middle America?

Clinton is flogging her new book and she's coming out sounding like Bob Dole, John Kerry, Joe Biden and other political
long timers who always pursued the office of President with little luck (Biden was given the office, he never earned
it or even spent much energy trying).

Hillary made a teary theatrical speech invoking her mother upon her return to the stage. Let's see if this smoldering dumpster fire erupts in flames.
erupts in flames
Would that be the same New York crowds that elected Cuomo and De Blasio? Yeah...like the rest of the country should follow THEIR lead! (eye roll)

Hillary would make a good running mate for Kam Harris.

I know those two would have your vote. :eusa_whistle:
Yeaaaaaah.................. I suppose this could be going on: a rematch. The Dems really do have a problem!! They can't plausibly run a man who will be 83 when he is sworn in? 87 when his term ends? And yet, who do they HAVE?? Harris is not looking good, that Buttigieg guy, oh, please run him, says the GOP --- and is that it?

Okay, 1) Biden and Hillary as VP: she is almost sure to get to the presidency this way, incl. by an agreed "retirement."
2) Hillary running for prez and somebody-not-Harris running with her.

I like the idea of No. 1 in terms of plausibility. Anyone?

Do you realize that if Kamala were to resign (which she isn't going to do) and if Biden were to nominate Hillary as the new VP then that would have to be confirmed by a majority vote in the House and the Senate. And if the VP office is vacant when Kamala leaves, then the democrats won't have the tie-breaking vote, and even if all 50 democrats voted to confirm Hillary as the new VP, and 50-50 vote is not a majority and she would not be confirmed. IOW, the democrats would be giving up that tie-breaking vote, and that is why Hillary Clinton will never be the VP under Biden. Or Harris either, not unless the democrats can find that 51st vote.
Wow!! I love that. Good analysis. You may be right.

I like the democrats new talking point... "if you hate the Clintons you must have been brainwashed by Rush Limbaugh"

Democrats are just like ABC News. They know everything about Clinton, Epstein, and prince Andrew, but choose to cover for them and deflect criticism.

Never was really into Rush. You believe that Hilary is a good person? She's the same person as Trump without the success in the business world.

I cannot agree with that simile.

When her piece-of-shit Husband was President, and even as he held lesser public offices before that, they both showed themselves to be thoroughly corrupt and evil, and highly prone to use whatever power they had for their own gain, to the detriment of those who this power was meant to be used to serve.

Mr. Trump, I'll admit, is, in many ways an asshole, and a repugnant excuse for a human being. I voted for him in 2016, only because however bad I feared he might be, I knew that Hitlery Clinton was much, much, much worse. Sometimes, the Devil that you don't know is preferable to the Devil that you do know, and this, I saw, as one of those times.

I have to say I was surprised and pleased with how Mr. Trump conducted himself as President. Yes, he's still an asshole, but whatever else he may be, it is clear that he truly cares about the interests of this country, and its people, and acted in accordance with his best perception of what was best for the country, and even sacrificed much of his own personal interest for the country.

I was much happier to vote for him again in 2020, and if he runs again, I'll happily vote for him again.

I cannot agree with that simile.

When her piece-of-shit Husband was President, and even as he held lesser public offices before that, they both showed themselves to be thoroughly corrupt and evil, and highly prone to use whatever power they had for their own gain, to the detriment of those who this power was meant to be used to serve.

Mr. Trump, I'll admit, is, in many ways an asshole, and a repugnant excuse for a human being. I voted for him in 2016, only because however bad I feared he might be, I knew that Hitlery Clinton was much, much, much worse. Sometimes, the Devil that you don't know is preferable to the Devil that you do know, and this, I saw, as one of those times.

I have to say I was surprised and pleased with how Mr. Trump conducted himself as President. Yes, he's still an asshole, but whatever else he may be, it is clear that he truly cares about the interests of this country, and its people, and acted in accordance with his best perception of what was best for the country, and even sacrificed much of his own personal interest for the country.

I was much happier to vote for him again in 2020, and if he runs again, I'll happily vote for him again.
Shes the same as Trump in the sense that she's a narcissist, who thinks she can do what she wants because of who she is, always thinks she's right etc. They certainly have different views on things but their personality is very similar. It's funny to me that anyone who hates Trump because of his personality (and that's where a lot of the dislike of Donald lies) would like Hillary.

Forum List

Back