Hillary Clinton Re-emerges...Setting Ground Work for Her Return?

...? You said Clinton lied to FBI, but are now posting about some guy she may never even met in her life.

What the hell are you talking about?
Really? Hillary Clinton's own lawyer was a total stranger to her?

Okay. :icon_rolleyes: Whatever you say. Your credibility couldn't get much lower.
I'm sure the Russians who were working with the lawyer on anti Trump strategies are surprised too.

Last edited:
I cast you Out Unclean Spirit! Get thee gone Clinton!

soooooooooooooooo ..... you think she smells like sulfur too?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............

Really? Hillary Clinton's own lawyer was a total stranger to her?
He was not Clinton's lawyer, he did some work for Clinton campaign.

You know what his indictment has to do with Clinton email case? NOTHING.

Sussman supposedly made false statements in Sep 2016, months after Comey publicly announced closing the email case.

He was not Clinton's lawyer, he did some work for Clinton campaign.
So therefore he was Clinton's lawyer, ipso facto.
See how easy things get when you stop lying and running from facts?
You know what his indictment has to do with Clinton email case? NOTHING.
I haven't said otherwise. This case is about Clinton working through this lawyer with Russians to smear and take down Trump, your favorite nightmare.
Sussman supposedly made false statements in Sep 2016, months after Comey publicly announced closing the email case.
So what?

So therefore he was Clinton's lawyer, ipso facto.
See how easy things get when you stop lying and running from facts?

I haven't said otherwise. This case is about Clinton working through this lawyer with Russians to smear and take down Trump, your favorite nightmare.

So what?

No it doesn't mean that. He was not Clinton's personal lawyer, he was one of many, many lawyers that worked with the campaign.

And YES, YOU HAVE SAID OTHERWISE.

The whole discussion is about Comey's handling of Clinton's email investigation, which you say he mishandled by supposedly letting Clinton get away with lying. When I asked you what was Clinton lying about you brought up Sussman supposedly lying, but as you now admit that has NOTHING to do with Comey's handling of email case.

Hillary Clinton laying the groundwork for political comeback? Hillary Clinton reemerges from loss to ovations in safe NYC bubble

Like a groundhog that's seen it's shadow Hillary comes out of her burrow.
"She may have been the loser but Hillary Clinton is still getting the ovations, especially in her town, New York.

After a devastating loss, Clinton is recovering her New York state of mind with the help of the Big Apple's fashion, entertainment and theater crowds, who always supported her and now have embraced her back into the fold."

It's a given that New York crowds will go ga ga for the old war horse. But what about Texas? And middle America?

Clinton is flogging her new book and she's coming out sounding like Bob Dole, John Kerry, Joe Biden and other political
long timers who always pursued the office of President with little luck (Biden was given the office, he never earned
it or even spent much energy trying).

Hillary made a teary theatrical speech invoking her mother upon her return to the stage. Let's see if this smoldering dumpster fire erupts in flames.
erupts in flames
I have to admit it would be interesting to see a 2024 primary with Biden and Hillary, etc. Hope there is a large supply of popcorn at the time.

No it doesn't mean that. He was not Clinton's personal lawyer, he was one of many, many lawyers that worked with the campaign.
The lawyer in question worked for Clinton and her campaign. Personal lawyer or not, he was employed
by Madame Hillary and he was cutting deals with Russians and Russia which why he was caught lying, which is a
requirement when working for and with Hillary Clinton.
The way you lie and parse words in order to avoid the truth makes me think you work for her too.
And YES, YOU HAVE SAID OTHERWISE.

The whole discussion is about Comey's handling of Clinton's email investigation, which you say he mishandled by supposedly letting Clinton get away with lying. When I asked you what was Clinton lying about you brought up Sussman supposedly lying, but as you now admit that has NOTHING to do with Comey's handling of email case.
"The FBI says it found 113 classified emails that were mishandled. Comey's acknowledgment that Clinton was "extremely careless" in her handling of sensitive, classified material could be read as negligence, which just happens to be the threshold for bringing an indictment under the Espionage Act and other federal statutes dealing with how information is handled."
Not exactly, speaking of lying. I gave you this link before so why pretend I didn't?

The lawyer in question worked for Clinton and her campaign. Personal lawyer or not, he was employed
by Madame Hillary and he was cutting deals with Russians and Russia which why he was caught lying, which is a
requirement when working for and with Hillary Clinton.
The way you lie and parse words in order to avoid the truth makes me think you work for her too.

"The FBI says it found 113 classified emails that were mishandled. Comey's acknowledgment that Clinton was "extremely careless" in her handling of sensitive, classified material could be read as negligence, which just happens to be the threshold for bringing an indictment under the Espionage Act and other federal statutes dealing with how information is handled."
Not exactly, speaking of lying. I gave you this link before so why pretend I didn't?
Oohh ok, so now you have given up the "Clinton lied to FBI" claim and are back to Comey inappropriately closing the case...which of course brings us back to 2018 report by Trump's DOJ Inspector General that says that you are straight wrong - descision to not charge Clinton for mishandled emails was reasonable and consistent with department practice. Go read it again.

Oohh ok, so now you have given up the "Clinton lied to FBI" claim and are back to Comey inappropriately closing the case...which of course brings us back to 2018 report by Trump's DOJ Inspector General that says that you are straight wrong - descision to not charge Clinton for mishandled emails was reasonable and consistent with department practice. Go read it again.

You truly are the dumbest hack on USMB.

That's saying a lot considering Mac1958 and Faun are on the board.

But you out stupid even those two brainless hacks.

{
In the FBI report, Clinton made statements that appear to either contradict her earlier remarks about the email scandal or to be flat-out lies.

Clinton has repeatedly said she has turned over all of her work-related emails on her private server, but the FBI report stated they found 17,448 emails she failed to turn over to the Inspector General.

}

You truly are the dumbest hack on USMB.

That's saying a lot considering Mac1958 and Faun are on the board.

But you out stupid even those two brainless hacks.

{
In the FBI report, Clinton made statements that appear to either contradict her earlier remarks about the email scandal or to be flat-out lies.

Clinton has repeatedly said she has turned over all of her work-related emails on her private server, but the FBI report stated they found 17,448 emails she failed to turn over to the Inspector General.

}

Did you read 2018 Trump DOJ's Inspector General's report? It's all in there, in black and white.

What is it you politico nutters think you know about the email investigation he was specifically tasked with reviewing that he didn't?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back