Hillary Clinton, Chris Steele Allege Boris Johnson Is A Russian Stooge

He is....

along with Trump...

You all underestimate Russia's PsyOPS and propaganda abilities....they are really really good at this, they've perfected it over the century... and that's the real problem! :eek: :D
Speaking of useful idiots.

Only economic success now will be paid for by your children
That started in 1913 and was exacerbated under Nixon and E.V.E.R.Y elected empty suit subscribes to it- BOTH sides use it as they see fit to keep shit stirred up so those who don't know any better will keep them in power-

It would serve the Russians' purposes to have a weakened EU. Brexit is right down their alley.
Hardly.

The EU is weaker than the combined strength of its members.

Russia is served by EU allowing destruction from over immigration by people with polar opposite values.
Yes, Russia is served when its competitors are involved in internal dissension, which you and your like minded friends are enacting with alacrity.

MAWA wrong I don't anger easily but trump can do it to me , I hate seeing a scumbag in our WH and dolts supporting him ,but that's just me
LOL- he is a culmination of all who came before him- what does that make you?

Only economic success now will be paid for by your children
That started in 1913 and was exacerbated under Nixon and E.V.E.R.Y elected empty suit subscribes to it- BOTH sides use it as they see fit to keep shit stirred up so those who don't know any better will keep them in power-
But won't you say the greater we go into the RED the greater impact it will have?

But won't you say the greater we go into the RED the greater impact it will have?
At this point it's immaterial- as long as our Military is used to force the hegemony it makes no difference how much the debt it-

MAWA wrong I don't anger easily but trump can do it to me , I hate seeing a scumbag in our WH and dolts supporting him ,but that's just me
Some one that when he smells the shit coming from our WH can admit it's shit

Wow, a nose like a bloodhound, unfortunately that aroma is coming from whatever shithole you live in.

Wow, a nose like a bloodhound, unfortunately that aroma is coming from whatever shithole you live in.
You wish you can live in a place like mine here or in Florida

He is....

along with Trump...

You all underestimate Russia's PsyOPS and propaganda abilities....they are really really good at this, they've perfected it over the century... and that's the real problem! :eek: :D
Putin makes trump look like a 1st grader,,,,but then again most other leaders do too
Um...be sure to tell Vlady I’ll have more flexibility after the election...

All right wing politicians are Russian assets, as far left politicians such as weak Merkel, build multi-billion dollar oil pipelines directly to Russia.

She's about to run again folks, all of her presence in the media to me was a sign she is just building slowly to give the appearance she is being "thoughtful" about it.

She can then save you from Russia and feed you (and us) to China!

Hillary Clinton is back, and so is Chris Steele, this time in the United Kingdom. They are no less than implying that current Conservative (Tory) Prime Minister Boris Johnson is a Russian plant. And it’s no mistake that these allegations are being made just before a U.K. general election on December 12 that will decide the fate of Brexit.

It started last month, when the U.K.’s leftwing Guardian newspaper reported the existence of a secret report that said the Russians spent five years “cultivating leading Tories including Johnson…” The 50-page “dossier” from the U.K.’s intelligence and security committee is “based on analysis from Britain’s intelligence agencies, as well as third-party experts such as the former MI6 officer Cristopher Steele…”

That’s crazy, because Steele is the same man who claimed the Russians had been“cultivating, supporting, and assisting” Trump “for at least five years.” A sprawling, unlimited-spend, two-year U.S. special counsel investigation found that false.

The Botox fucked up Hillary's brain

All right wing politicians are Russian assets, as far left politicians such as weak Merkel, build multi-billion dollar oil pipelines directly to Russia.

She's about to run again folks, all of her presence in the media to me was a sign she is just building slowly to give the appearance she is being "thoughtful" about it.

Hillary Clinton is back, and so is Chris Steele, this time in the United Kingdom. They are no less than implying that current Conservative (Tory) Prime Minister Boris Johnson is a Russian plant. And it’s no mistake that these allegations are being made just before a U.K. general election on December 12 that will decide the fate of Brexit.

It started last month, when the U.K.’s leftwing Guardian newspaper reported the existence of a secret report that said the Russians spent five years “cultivating leading Tories including Johnson…” The 50-page “dossier” from the U.K.’s intelligence and security committee is “based on analysis from Britain’s intelligence agencies, as well as third-party experts such as the former MI6 officer Cristopher Steele…”

That’s crazy, because Steele is the same man who claimed the Russians had been“cultivating, supporting, and assisting” Trump “for at least five years.” A sprawling, unlimited-spend, two-year U.S. special counsel investigation found that false.
It would serve the Russians' purposes to have a weakened EU. Brexit is right down their alley.
The eu is weakening itself without any Russian help. Is Putin making trump force others in Europe to increase defense spending. Like everything leftist, the trump is a puppet of Putin is just another lie that cannot stand up to the facts.

You have a solution or are we forever doomed?
My first thought is we? The answer to that is to beat them at their own game- that requires individual effort- rules ALWAYS can be circumvented. Some people do it for a living (mostly lawyers or racing crew chiefs), some people just do it(alleged criminals), some learn from others(most people), but, in the end it's Individual effort- the question is not, in my mind, "what can we do", but what can "I" do?

Personally, I'm too old to care- I'm happy by nature- I tell my kids just enjoy your life- I try to sow seeds of Liberty at every opportunity- what *you*, the "I"ndividual" does is up to you, the Individual effort is what counts and creates the greater good, naturally. It's something no law or rule can change.

You wish you can live in a place like mine here or in Florida

You'd be wrong on that also.

The eu is weakening itself without any Russian help. Is Putin making trump force others in Europe to increase defense spending. Like everything leftist, the trump is a puppet of Putin is just another lie that cannot stand up to the facts.
An excuse or scapegoat. That's it.

Boris Johnson is protecting the Brits from the Muslims and the Africans. His people will build statues of him after he's gone.

Forum List

Back