Hillary Clinton, Chris Steele Allege Boris Johnson Is A Russian Stooge

Merkel literally allows 1 million people into her nation on the basis of a photo (nice excuse). No due diligence, no concern for citizen safety or even vision as to whether it was good for Germany or not.
do you really think she made her decision with no concern for her citizen's safety etc...?

I doubt it....

Her position on this may differ with yours or mine, but she certainly did not make her decisions on a whim with no concerns.

All right wing politicians are Russian assets, as far left politicians such as weak Merkel, build multi-billion dollar oil pipelines directly to Russia.

She's about to run again folks, all of her presence in the media to me was a sign she is just building slowly to give the appearance she is being "thoughtful" about it.

She can then save you from Russia and feed you (and us) to China!

Hillary Clinton is back, and so is Chris Steele, this time in the United Kingdom. They are no less than implying that current Conservative (Tory) Prime Minister Boris Johnson is a Russian plant. And it’s no mistake that these allegations are being made just before a U.K. general election on December 12 that will decide the fate of Brexit.

It started last month, when the U.K.’s leftwing Guardian newspaper reported the existence of a secret report that said the Russians spent five years “cultivating leading Tories including Johnson…” The 50-page “dossier” from the U.K.’s intelligence and security committee is “based on analysis from Britain’s intelligence agencies, as well as third-party experts such as the former MI6 officer Cristopher Steele…”

That’s crazy, because Steele is the same man who claimed the Russians had been“cultivating, supporting, and assisting” Trump “for at least five years.” A sprawling, unlimited-spend, two-year U.S. special counsel investigation found that false.

The Botox fucked up Hillary's brain

All right wing politicians are Russian assets, as far left politicians such as weak Merkel, build multi-billion dollar oil pipelines directly to Russia.

She's about to run again folks, all of her presence in the media to me was a sign she is just building slowly to give the appearance she is being "thoughtful" about it.

Hillary Clinton is back, and so is Chris Steele, this time in the United Kingdom. They are no less than implying that current Conservative (Tory) Prime Minister Boris Johnson is a Russian plant. And it’s no mistake that these allegations are being made just before a U.K. general election on December 12 that will decide the fate of Brexit.

It started last month, when the U.K.’s leftwing Guardian newspaper reported the existence of a secret report that said the Russians spent five years “cultivating leading Tories including Johnson…” The 50-page “dossier” from the U.K.’s intelligence and security committee is “based on analysis from Britain’s intelligence agencies, as well as third-party experts such as the former MI6 officer Cristopher Steele…”

That’s crazy, because Steele is the same man who claimed the Russians had been“cultivating, supporting, and assisting” Trump “for at least five years.” A sprawling, unlimited-spend, two-year U.S. special counsel investigation found that false.
It would serve the Russians' purposes to have a weakened EU. Brexit is right down their alley.
The eu is weakening itself without any Russian help. Is Putin making trump force others in Europe to increase defense spending. Like everything leftist, the trump is a puppet of Putin is just another lie that cannot stand up to the facts.

You have a solution or are we forever doomed?
My first thought is we? The answer to that is to beat them at their own game- that requires individual effort- rules ALWAYS can be circumvented. Some people do it for a living (mostly lawyers or racing crew chiefs), some people just do it(alleged criminals), some learn from others(most people), but, in the end it's Individual effort- the question is not, in my mind, "what can we do", but what can "I" do?

Personally, I'm too old to care- I'm happy by nature- I tell my kids just enjoy your life- I try to sow seeds of Liberty at every opportunity- what *you*, the "I"ndividual" does is up to you, the Individual effort is what counts and creates the greater good, naturally. It's something no law or rule can change.

It would serve the Russians' purposes to have a weakened EU. Brexit is right down their alley.
The eu is weakening itself without any Russian help. Is Putin making trump force others in Europe to increase defense spending. Like everything leftist, the trump is a puppet of Putin is just another lie that cannot stand up to the facts.
An excuse or scapegoat. That's it.

Merkel literally allows 1 million people into her nation on the basis of a photo (nice excuse). No due diligence, no concern for citizen safety or even vision as to whether it was good for Germany or not.
do you really think she made her decision with no concern for her citizen's safety etc...?

I doubt it....

Her position on this may differ with yours or mine, but she certainly did not make her decisions on a whim with no concerns.

I have a question for all of you, especially Care4all------------------->Do any of you know what Angela Murkel did for a living in her younger years? Where she came from? You should really look it up-)

If ANY of you think good ole Angela is a leader to be listened to on world politics, then you certainly have no business whatsoever commenting on any perceived ties; no matter how untruthful, between ANY American and the Russians!

Forum List

Back