Hillary Clinton Calls For "formal deprogramming" of Trump supporters

If the Hillary Secret Police kicks in your door at midnight and drags you away, what would you do?

• I'd assimilate because resistance is futile.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'd gladly sign up for reprogramming to mend my evil Conservative ways.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd shoot my way out.

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters
Pretty tough talk for a cult member who will not make a move unless the cult leader tells him to.
If Donald Trump ever tries another Jan 6th the USA will make Trump and the minions very sorry for what they did.

If there's another J6 there won't be any of you left to abuse any more laws.

If there's another J6 you fuckers are toast. It won't be a Sunday stroll like the last one.

Survey the Jan 6th participants and ask if they would do it again.

Spending time in jail will deprogram you from the cult.
Fuck you.

Eat shit and die.

Quickly.

We have a military substantially bigger. National Guard, local military, weapons would be used much more deadly and effective than guns. Oh yes, the US would not stop until all 30,000 are neutralized and then it would spell the end of MAGA.
You're fucking nuts.

The cops can't even stop a few dindus from looting Nike's.

They RUN from a single shooter. They stand around doing nothing when children are in danger.

The stupid fucking cops will RUN from 30,000 armed Americans.

You're fucking nuts.

The cops can't even stop a few dindus from looting Nike's.

They RUN from a single shooter. They stand around doing nothing when children are in danger.

The stupid fucking cops will RUN from 30,000 armed Americans.
Proof reprogramming can’t come a moment too soon.

Unbelievable, you went back to the original stock answer I described, in the first exchange, accusing people who don't agree with your group, of being bad people because they endorse transsexuality, whether they do or don't in.
So, you are one of those idiots who believe a man can become a woman and those who disagree with you are in need of being de-programmed.

If there's another J6 there won't be any of you left to abuse any more laws.

If there's another J6 you fuckers are toast. It won't be a Sunday stroll like the last one.

Fuck you.

Eat shit and die.

Quickly.
You are a very angry person. I hear you saying there will be another Jan 6th and all non-Trump supporters will die.
I think that the FBI should look into you and your co-planners.

In the minds of the paranoid. Fear drives people to do irrational things.
True statement. Were the founders of our nation paranoid? or did they just want freedom? Its amazing the you on the left seem to want to be oppressed by a dictatorial government.

You are a very angry person. I hear you saying there will be another Jan 6th and all non-Trump supporters will die.
I think that the FBI should look into you and your co-planners.
Funny, when the FBI planned and instigated J6. Why did Pelosi reject Trump's offer of troops to secure the capital building on jan 6?

Snowflake! :biggrin:
you make ignorant posts which confirm your ignorance to what is actually going on in our country and the world. Wake up, the dems and the media are lying to you. You will be enslaved by the government you claim to support. How can you be so stupid?

True statement. Were the founders of our nation paranoid? or did they just want freedom? Its amazing the you on the left seem to want to be oppressed by a dictatorial government.
I agree with your concerns. The founding fathers saw the danger of individuals destroying the country they built. They were looking to the future and seeing a Donald Trump.
A key concern of James Madison and Alexander Hamilton was that demagogues would incite mobs and factions to defy the rule of law, overturn free and fair elections and undermine American democracy.
Lincoln was "worried about the fate of the republic if a leader of demagogic ambition arose who was not committed to the institutions built by the founding generation."
Constitutional scholars affirm that the Constitution has safeguards built in to prevent a Donald Trump from taking our country down.

Funny, when the FBI planned and instigated J6. Why did Pelosi reject Trump's offer of troops to secure the capital building on jan 6?
You are not dealing with reality. Research your claims through multiple sources and you will find them not true. Trump said fact checkers researched and found his statements about Pelosi true. Not so. Please provide me one fact checker that backed up Trump's claim. Here is one who disproved it.

It should mean nothing or very little to most.
It is a Trump talking point when criticizing liberals who attack him.
The Trump cult has stalk answers to throw out against anyone who criticizes their cult leader, Donald Trump. The stalk answers amy or may not be relevant. They are like the stepford wives.
I believe you mean "stock", not "stalk".
Get -your- stock answers straight.

I believe you mean "stock", not "stalk".
Get -your- stock answers straight.
Thank you for the correction. Because of my typing speed, typo, and my illiteracy you will find many grammatical errors in my posts.
That should not take away from the brilliance of my posts.

Forum List

Back