Hillary Clinton Calls For "formal deprogramming" of Trump supporters

If the Hillary Secret Police kicks in your door at midnight and drags you away, what would you do?

• I'd assimilate because resistance is futile.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'd gladly sign up for reprogramming to mend my evil Conservative ways.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd shoot my way out.

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters
The best choice for 2024 remains Trump and whoever he picks as his VP. Senile joe was, and would be, the worst possible choice. You may not like Trump's personality (that is mostly a fake one created by the lying media) but he got results, kept promises, and made the country safe and prospersous.
Where’s the proof Trump’s cognitive abilities are better than Biden’s? Following his stump speeches, Trump
seems to be losing it bigly.

He should be. The law fails, too often, in not prosecuteing the perpetrators of crimes. They under reach too often and very rarely over reach.
The "law" being Merrick Garland, Elmer? He has an amazing record of prosecting conservatives while looking the other way when it comes to liberals! Is that the under reach and over reach you're talking about?

I take it you're going to write a nasty letter to Merrick! Tell him he needs to arrest Jamal right away? (Eye roll)

This is awesome. Someone who thinks a man can become a woman and vise versa is calling for others to be de-programmed. Too funny.
You need deprogramming. Your post proves it.
Trump has told all cult members when people criticize me shoot back they belive a man can become a woman. That will prove that person is deranged.

I hate to break this to you, Konradv...but compared to most of the progressives on this board? I'm a freakin' MENSA candidate! :)
Oldstyle does noy even know how members are chosen, It is based on a definitive score on the IQ test. It is no a comparative analysis. They are not graded on a curve. on a curve.

How would this be done? Reeducation camps? America dodged a bullet when she was denied POTUS.

Hillary Clinton floats 'formal deprogramming' of Trump supporters, suggests GOP base is made of bigots

Is this the ‘Suicide by Cop’ poll?

Only a candidate? Check back when you get in.
Never been a joiner, Konradv!
Just curious...when do you think Joe Biden will be getting HIS notice that he's been accepted? :)
Oh, and Konradv? That was sarcasm. The slow kids in the class seem to have a problem getting that.

Where’s the proof Trump’s cognitive abilities are better than Biden’s? Following his stump speeches, Trump
seems to be losing it bigly.
he has passed the cognition test several times, Biden refused to even take it. That is all that needs to be said on the cognition issue.

he has passed the cognition test several times, Biden refused to even take it. That is all that needs to be said on the cognition issue.
Trump hasn’t passed my cognition test, which is the gold standard to get my vote. IMO, Joe is forgetful, while Donny is psychotic.

1697232642083.png

Forum List

Back