Hillary Clinton Calls For "formal deprogramming" of Trump supporters

If the Hillary Secret Police kicks in your door at midnight and drags you away, what would you do?

• I'd assimilate because resistance is futile.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I'd gladly sign up for reprogramming to mend my evil Conservative ways.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd shoot my way out.

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
How would this be done? Reeducation camps? America dodged a bullet when she was denied POTUS.

Hillary Clinton floats 'formal deprogramming' of Trump supporters, suggests GOP base is made of bigots

She's not wrong. Unfortunately, as one of my relatives always liked to say, "You Can't Fix Stupid". So deprogramming is a waste of time and money.
Fortunately, they are in the minority. My solution is to marginalize them...all of them. Don't give them a voice. Eventually, evolution will take care of
winnowing them out.

How would this be done? Reeducation camps? America dodged a bullet when she was denied POTUS.

Hillary Clinton floats 'formal deprogramming' of Trump supporters, suggests GOP base is made of bigots

I am thinking FEMA education camps
They were built by Obama ten years ago and we need to build more of them

You really won’t mind it, it is something like summer camp
They have BINGO on Tuesday nights and Cornhole tournaments on the weekends

There is a large group of malcontents that don't think handing over all facets of their lives to the enlightened regime is a nifty idea. One more example that the Dept. of Indoctrination Education is a failure.
She's not wrong. Unfortunately, as one of my relatives always liked to say, "You Can't Fix Stupid". So deprogramming is a waste of time and money.
Fortunately, they are in the minority. My solution is to marginalize them...all of them. Don't give them a voice. Eventually, evolution will take care of
winnowing them out.
But, as in the example above, it has succeeded magnificently.

There is a large group of malcontents that don't think handing over all facets of their lives to the enlightened regime is a nifty idea. One more example that the Dept. of Indoctrination Education is a failure.

But, as in the example above, it has succeeded magnificently.
The Alt-Right will always try to demonize and vilify. It's how they exert power over their willing lemmings.
See the above as an example.

winnowing them out.
So the choice in Lib La La Land is between forced reeducation camps or scraping the 1st Amendment

Let us know when you folks decide

So the choice in Lib La La Land is between forced reeducation camps or scraping the 1st Amendment

Let us know when you folks decide
I'm gonna "scrape" anything. Or "scrap" anything.
What in any bended version of your reality would make you think I would waste time and money on a re-education camp.
Quite simply put, you people aren't worth that effort. Best to just marginalize them. More efficient use of resources. :)

Clinton and all the rest who supported the Iraq invasion are the most needy of "re-education". Next are all those who, in various ways, support the duopoly. Those who think "Republicans" or "Democrats" are the end-all and be-all would be well to have their "thinking" reformed.

Don't give them a voice.
Interesting.

So, you now admit that the establishment is throwing out the votes of Trump voters, and that they should just have their voter registrations canceled.

. . . and now you want them censored.

iu

Comments like this are why the voters rejected Clinton.

For those of you who think trump has people under some kind of “hypnotic programming” that needs to be reversed, what is it about their beliefs that you feel needs to be depregrammed? When you say “the cult”, what do you mean by that. What does a trump cultist believe? Also, what is “trumpism”?

For those of you who think trump has people under some kind of “hypnotic programming” that needs to be reversed, what is it about their beliefs that you feel needs to be depregrammed? When you say “the cult”, what do you mean by that. What does a trump cultist believe? Also, what is “trumpism”?
It's just their out of hand way to dismiss anyone not entranced by the regime.

I'm gonna "scrape" anything. Or "scrap" anything.
What in any bended version of your reality would make you think I would waste time and money on a re-education camp.
Quite simply put, you people aren't worth that effort. Best to just marginalize them. More efficient use of resources. :)
Check

The concentration camp was Queen Hillary’s idea

You want to ignore the 1st Amendment

We get that

Forum List

Back