Hillary Clinton admires Margaret Sanger

CRandy

Rookie
Jul 6, 2016
Margaret Sanger said these following words: "Colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated". Hillary Clinton said these following words about Sanger: "I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision". Hillary enormously admires a woman who believes that black people should be destroyed. That is disgusting.
People want to talk about Donald Trump and the KKK. Hillary is just as racist as Trump and people need to be made aware of it. Sadly, it's possible that many people are aware of it but don't care. If that is true, I feel sorry for those people.

Margaret Sanger said these following words: "Colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated". Hillary Clinton said these following words about Sanger: "I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision". Hillary enormously admires a woman who believes that black people should be destroyed. That is disgusting.
People want to talk about Donald Trump and the KKK. Hillary is just as racist as Trump and people need to be made aware of it. Sadly, it's possible that many people are aware of it but don't care. If that is true, I feel sorry for those people.
They don't care, many of them.
Yes, that's true.

Margaret Sanger said these following words: "Colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated".

No, she didn't.

You're repeating faked quotes. Stop it.

And then maybe ask yourself why you're following people who lied to you by feeding you such fake quotes.

If anyone is now considering a copy-and-paste of all the usual faked and/or out-of-context Sanger quotes, I suggest you pass. We've debunked them all many times before. A person is responsible for verifying that what they copy is actually true, and being too lazy to check your sources is not a good excuse for posting lies.

Last edited:
She also admires Robert Byrd, the KKK dragon as her mentor, and "heart and spirit" of America. :

I am sure this is a fake quote as well...

Margaret Sanger said these following words: "Colored people are like human weeds and need to be exterminated".

No, she didn't.

And then maybe ask yourself why you're following people who lied to you by feeding you such fake quotes.

If anyone is now considering a copy-and-paste of all the usual faked and/or out-of-context Sanger quotes, I suggest you pass. We've debunked them all many times before. A person is responsible for verifying that what they copy is actually true, and being too lazy to check your sources is not a good excuse for posting lies.
Actually she did say something along those lines.

Sanger lived in the era of eugenics. Much of the thinking of eugenics has been passed down to the KKK and White Nationalists (Nazis).

No, she didn't.

10-Eye-Opening Quotes From Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger | LifeNews.com

Life site news footnotes all of her quotes from the original source where she uttered them.

But like the top poster said --- even if true, most people do not care anyway. That's the problem.

No, she didn't.

10-Eye-Opening Quotes From Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger | LifeNews.com

Life site news footnotes all of her quotes from the original source where she uttered them.

But like the top poster said --- even if true, most people do not care anyway. That's the problem.
They also think Gates and the Rockefellers are nice people all in it for the sake of humanity and 'doing god's work' as they create ways to destroy other people.

Sanger lived in the era of eugenics. Much of the thinking of eugenics has been passed down to the KKK and White Nationalists (Nazis).

Yep she spoke to.the kkk. She was a white supremacist democrat, who paid off black preachers to kill black babies.....but Hillary and the now gang love her

Sanger wasn't what she is being made out to be by nutbags. This has all been done before here. Check the archives.

Of course she was. She believed that negroes, and mentally ill , and Jews , and a host of other minorities were inferior and should be bred out of existence.

Sanger DID speak at KKK rallies.

Hillary DID says she admired her life.

Sanger wasn't what she is being made out to be by nutbags. This has all been done before here. Check the archives.

Of course she was. She believed that negroes, and mentally ill , and Jews , and a host of other minorities were inferior and should be bred out of existence.

You speak from a position of ignorance.

You speak from ignorance.

You're claiming those three things aren't true? Good God man, you have Google right in fucking front of you.

No, she didn't.

They also think Gates and the Rockefellers are nice people all in it for the sake of humanity and 'doing god's work' as they create ways to destroy other people.

Here is a fabulous sincere letter written by an astute Nigerian woman to Melinda Gates and her contraception operations for Africa. I will top post this some other time.

Nigerian Woman Writes to Melinda Gates: We Don't Need Your Contraception - U.s. - News - Catholic Online

Yep she spoke to.the kkk. She was a white supremacist democrat, who paid off black preachers to kill black babies.....but Hillary and the now gang love her
Well, I knew some retard would come along and go off the rails.

Sanger encouraged preachers to get blacks to take CONTRACEPTION, not get abortions.

And those Christian right wing supremacists are in the Republican camp now. You tards diligently and deliberately always leave out the Christian right wing components which are necessary to be a white supremacist.

vraw41.jpg

Well, I knew some retard would come along and go off the rails.

Sanger encouraged preachers to get blacks to take CONTRACEPTION, not get abortions.

And those Christian right wing supremacists are in the Republican camp now. You tards diligently and deliberately always leave out the Christian right wing components which make it necessary to be a white supremacist.

Nope they arent....and she spoke to the klan....and birth control was to.prevent blacks.from.breeding.....its really not that hard and yes she was against abortion because it's dangerous and kills a human...even a racist Nazi like her knew abortion was indefensible.

That's nice. None of them were racist in any way. So what was the point?

Oh, that's right. You needed to deflect from the way the OP used a faked quote.

The problem we see is that too many people, such as all the Sanger-haters here, believe that the ends always justify the means for their own side. That is, they believe lying about Sanger is acceptable for the "greater good".

That's nice. None of them were racist in any way. So what was the point?

Oh, that's right. You needed to deflect from the way the OP used a faked quote.

The problem we see is that too many people, such as all the Sanger-haters here, believe that the ends always justify the means for their own side. That is, they believe lying about Sanger is acceptable for the "greater good".
I didn't lie about her and don't have to.....

So you are saying there is no truth that Margaret Sanger sought to limit the number of "negroes" being born and other practices of eugenics?

Or are you saying such ideas are not necessarily bad?

At a minimum you think aborting babies is A-ok?

In other words, don't dance around the issue at hand by diverting this to whether some quote was exactly from her or not. We are seeing what she, her accomplices, Planned Parenthood, the government, and the Supreme Court have wrought upon our nation. That is where the crux of this issue really lies.

Forum List

Back