Hillary cannot win a non-rigged election

Hillary's rally in Philly tonight at Independence Hall:

gettyimages-621666494.jpg

People showing up for a free concert, dude.

Trump filling arenas while Hillary is having to pay people to fill hallways. We've seen all the anecdotal and empirical evidence showing all the voter fraud as well. We know it's a sham if it's anything but a landslide for Trump. And we'll know it's rigged if HIllary wins. There is just no doubt about it.
The ONLY reason you think the election is rigged is because you're dumb enough to be believe anything that orangutan says. That's it. There is no evidence.

stfu will you?

Trump filling arenas while Hillary is having to pay people to fill hallways. We've seen all the anecdotal and empirical evidence showing all the voter fraud as well. We know it's a sham if it's anything but a landslide for Trump. And we'll know it's rigged if HIllary wins. There is just no doubt about it.
The ONLY reason you think the election is rigged is because you're dumb enough to be believe anything that orangutan says. That's it. There is no evidence.

stfu will you?

Read my sh**, you stupid faggot. I just told you I was saying 12 was rigged right at the time when nobody else here was. Now that you got that, just stfu and leave. Go to some other thread to earn your dimes.

The only people rigging the election are Republicans with their purging of voters, voter intimidation and voting twice. All of the fraud is being committed by Republicans.

The OP and the rest of you deplorables can fuck right off back to the basket in 24 hours.

And why so hateful?

Nah, he did no such thing. Righards are just ... well ... retarded.

What Obama actually said was ....

"People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

Utter nonsense. She's led in the polls the entire time. And audience size means nothing. In 2008, Sarah "The Quitter" Palin was drawing 60,000+ crowds in Florida. Despite that, she and McCain went on to lose Florida and the election despite her yuge turnouts.

People go to watch clowns -- they don't vote for them for president.

And Obama admitted to controlling the voting machines in that election.
Total lie

"People are discouraged from voting and part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you're not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote. But they're counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard."

Not in that clip.

Hillary has won maybe 10 percent of the Bernie voters (who were 70 percent of Dem voters before primary rigging). Does anyone think for one second she wins a presidential election with less than half the support of her own base? And these are frankly conservative estimates in her favor given the crowd sizes at her rallies. Even most Democrats don't want to reward a felon with the highest office in the land.
By that logic, most Republicans who voted in the primaries, voted for someone other than Trump.

The only people rigging the election are Republicans with their purging of voters, voter intimidation and voting twice. All of the fraud is being committed by Republicans.

The OP and the rest of you deplorables can fuck right off back to the basket in 24 hours.

And why so hateful?

Because he hates the "deplorables" and cherishes the illegitimates because of their varied loyalties. i.e. Deplorables: support the Constitution; illegitimates: support government that promises to pay for them and all their dreams.

Ummm, you mean the same polls which accurately predicted the winner for every election since 1936 except 1976 where they were wrong by 1 percentage point and 1948 where they picked Dewey??

18 out of 20 were right ... 90% accuracy...

That's your idea of rigged?

Gee, I wonder why. Did it ever occur to you that the whole thing is rigged, polls and the outcome?
No, it has not occurred to me that the whole thing is rigged since we've had Republicans win 9 of those 20 elections which were predicted by the polls 90% of the time.

Losers are sore losers. That's all this amounts to.

Utter nonsense. She's led in the polls the entire time. And audience size means nothing. In 2008, Sarah "The Quitter" Palin was drawing 60,000+ crowds in Florida. Despite that, she and McCain went on to lose Florida and the election despite her yuge turnouts.

Wrong.

stfu will you?

How about this evidence?

National press reporters gave 96% of their political contributions to the Democrats.

94% of National press reporters are registered Democrats.

... and on and on.

i don't even want to bring up the FBI fiasco ... your girl walked, not because she's innocent, but because she is likely to be Comey's boss in 3 months. The stench surrounding that email "scandal" is stifling.

Hillary's rally in Philly tonight at Independence Hall:

gettyimages-621666494.jpg
Utter nonsense. She's led in the polls the entire time.

Haha. Polls from the same MSM that is so obviously behind Hillary, since she's the establishment's selection this time around.
Ummm, you mean the same polls which accurately predicted the winner for every election since 1936 except 1976 where they were wrong by 1 percentage point and 1948 where they picked Dewey??

18 out of 20 were right ... 90% accuracy...

That's your idea of rigged?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Obviously you don't even remotely understand the claim of 'rigged'. You choose to intentionally misinterpret it in order to manipulate it to meet your own twisted agenda.

Frankly, your credibility just went to hell ..................................................... again.
Like your assessment of my credibility matters one iota? :lmao:

Republicans won 45% of the last 20 presidential elections.

stfu will you?
Considering what orangutans say, do you really think the (n)Obamas will make that much difference?

Not in that clip.
LOLOLOL

This is why the right is sooo fucking dumbed down.

No, not in THAT version of that video that you linked because you were duped by an edited copy. Try watching the unedited version and learn what Obama actually said .... then thank me later....

stfu will you?

Read my sh**, you stupid faggot. I just told you I was saying 12 was rigged right at the time when nobody else here was. Now that you got that, just stfu and leave. Go to some other thread to earn your dimes.

Why is that funny, candycorn ??? You 12-year-old twat. You know better than anyone that I'm telling it like it is.

No, it has not occurred to me that the whole thing is rigged since we've had Republicans win 9 of those 20 elections which were predicted by the polls 90% of the time.

Losers are sore losers. That's all this amounts to.

Ah, I see. You still believe that we have a two-party system, and you're still falling for the same scam that has been going on for decades. Here's something for you to watch:

Total lie

Check it, bitch.

stfu will you?

How about this evidence?

National press reporters gave 96% of their political contributions to the Democrats.

94% of National press reporters are registered Democrats.

... and on and on.

i don't even want to bring up the FBI fiasco ... your girl walked, not because she's innocent, but because she is likely to be Comey's boss in 3 months. The stench surrounding that email "scandal" is stifling.
lol good god. Just admit you wouldn't even talking about this if Trump had never mentioned it. You wouldn't be talking about this issue at all.

Forum List

Back