Hillary adopts Southern accent for Memphis crowd

NOVEMBER 21, 2015

Yes. It happen again

It took Clinton only about 50 seconds to unpack it before a crowd at LeMoyne-Owen College.

“I gotta tell you,” Hillary said with a distinct drawl, “I loved coming to Memphis in the past.

Why is she like that???:cuckoo:

VIDEO: Hillary adopts southern accent for Memphis crowd
Its YALL you ignorant shrew! She is like that because she does whatever she can to get elected.

No doubt she does, but affecting different accents is not one of them. I'm not sure she's even capable of it, even with years living in Arkansas -- some people have the ear for it, some don't. And no, she never even said y'all, although that wouldn't count as "accent".

Actually I've heard both Barack O'bama and George W. Bush shift their accents according to who their audience is, more times than I could count. There ain't nothing wrong wid it.
You do realize, Hillary doesn't have a pecker. She shouldn't need the "attention" Obama demands.

She always breaks into that Southern accent!

She thinks it makes her part of the family so to speak, one of them ... Heavens knows what she thinks

That would be called "mirroring", something we all do. But no, she doesn't "always break into" a Southern accent. If there were such an example you could show it.

You're just digging deeper here Skye. I sat through the entire speech. No change.
You are a Hillary apologist and propagandist. If she had diarrhea you would climb up her ass and exclaim she was laying golden eggs.

Nope. I just know what an accent is. I have to. It's part of my job. And that means I also know what it isn't.
Oh, that explains it. That's why you rely on welfare. Thanks for clarifying that!

She always breaks into that Southern accent!

She thinks it makes her part of the family so to speak, one of them ... Heavens knows what she thinks

That would be called "mirroring", something we all do. But no, she doesn't "always break into" a Southern accent. If there were such an example you could show it.

You're just digging deeper here Skye. I sat through the entire speech. No change.
You are a Hillary apologist and propagandist. If she had diarrhea you would climb up her ass and exclaim she was laying golden eggs.

Nope. I just know what an accent is. I have to. It's part of my job. And that means I also know what it isn't.
Oh, that explains it. That's why you rely on welfare. Thanks for clarifying that!

Uh...... what?
headscratch.gif

NOVEMBER 21, 2015

Yes. It happen again

It took Clinton only about 50 seconds to unpack it before a crowd at LeMoyne-Owen College.

“I gotta tell you,” Hillary said with a distinct drawl, “I loved coming to Memphis in the past.

Why is she like that???:cuckoo:

VIDEO: Hillary adopts southern accent for Memphis crowd
Its YALL you ignorant shrew! She is like that because she does whatever she can to get elected.

No doubt she does, but affecting different accents is not one of them. I'm not sure she's even capable of it, even with years living in Arkansas -- some people have the ear for it, some don't. And no, she never even said y'all, although that wouldn't count as "accent".

Actually I've heard both Barack O'bama and George W. Bush shift their accents according to who their audience is, more times than I could count. There ain't nothing wrong wid it.
You do realize, Hillary doesn't have a pecker. She shouldn't need the "attention" Obama demands.

I didn't bring up "pecker".

Wtf are you talking about?

And...just like every other time......it's a common thing. Some people do it more than others. It isn't normally a conscious choice.

But....it's OK. Don't vote for her because of this. It's very important.

Just surprised me how quickly she went back to sucking the dear leaders dick in front of a black audience. So much for distancing herself from his failures. Cant say the bitch isn't situationally aware, typical politician.

Satan speaks in many tongues.

So the Southern accent is the the language of the Devil?

The Devil!!!!!!!????????????

You NAILED IT...B. Hussein is PURE EVIL, and this bitch is THE FUCKING DEVIL!!!

Oh Jesus Christ on a Crutch this again...

Here's the actual video that was edited to begin with the song lyric, with the intro to it at 0:39... notice how Fox Noise cut that part out completely to obscure that she's quoting a song lyric and make it look like she's "affecting" something:

Here are the lyrics:

Chorus:
I don't feel no ways tired,
I've come too far from where I started from.
Nobody told me that the road would be easy,
I don't believe He brought me this far to leave me.

Vamp:
I don't believe He brought me this far
(repeat as desired)

I've been sick (I don't believe),
but God brought me (He brought me this far).
I've been in trouble (I don't believe),

I've been friendless (I don't believe),
I've been lonely (I don't believe),

Please don't leave me (I don't believe),
don't leave me Jesus (He brought me this far).
Don't leave (I don't believe),
don't leave me Lord (He brought me this far).

I don't believe (I don't believe)
that God would bring me
(would bring me this far).

that God would bring me

that God would bring me (would bring me this far just to leave me).​

And here's the James Cleveland song she's referring to -- which is why the congregation starts cheering -- they recognize the lyric:

It's a song lyric, DUMBASS. Quoted, verbatim.
Fox Noise wrapped you around its finger and you bought it hook, line and sinker.

423ace7985dc92f14bbf4996181f1314.png

Bush was born in Connecticut, went to prep school, college and graduate school in the northeast. Somehow he sounds like a cowboy. Hell, he even bought a ranchette to campaign on, but sold it as soon as he left office.

Bush was born in Connecticut, went to prep school, college and graduate school in the northeast. Somehow he sounds like a cowboy. Hell, he even bought a ranchette to campaign on, but sold it as soon as he left office.

Obama was born in Kenya yet he sounds like an American. How does he pull that off?

Well i guess it about time to go check CNN to see if any Muslim killers got loose. It have been close to 48 hours now.

I don't get it Issac? maybe cause tha' vapors' from my youth were toxic.

Youtube video of SNL re Colonel Angus.

Here's the actual video that was edited to begin with the song lyric, with the intro to it at 0:39... notice how Fox Noise cut that part out completely to obscure that she's quoting a song lyric and make it look like she's "affecting" something:

Here are the lyrics:

Chorus:

Vamp:
(repeat as desired)

that God would bring me

that God would bring me

And here's the James Cleveland song she's referring to -- which is why the congregation starts cheering -- they recognize the lyric:

Fox Noise wrapped you around its finger and you bought it hook, line and sinker.

2EAFDEBE00000578-0-image-a-45_1448176162831.jpg

"Some critics claim she changed her voice
  • Critics claim Clinton was putting on a southern accent during a speech
  • Accusations Hillary was doing so in attempt to win over voters in the south"

Did Hillary Clinton put on a southern accent in Memphis?

bO3pqw1.gif

Helpful hint time.

When folks relocate to new regions and live there for extended periods, they often start to pick up local accents.

Here are the lyrics:

Chorus:

Vamp:
(repeat as desired)

that God would bring me

that God would bring me

2EAFDEBE00000578-0-image-a-45_1448176162831.jpg

"Some critics claim she changed her voice
  • Critics claim Clinton was putting on a southern accent during a speech
  • Accusations Hillary was doing so in attempt to win over voters in the south"

Did Hillary Clinton put on a southern accent in Memphis?

bO3pqw1.gif

The power of suggestion is amazing, innit?

It's a commentary on the times we live in that not only does the Echobubble® bubbleth over, but here's an actual newspaper article -- IN ENGLAND where they knows they Southern accents rayall guud --- reporting that some Nosebook bubblers are bubbling the bubblicious bullshit.

I expect tomorrow there'll be an article in the Times of India duly reporting how the Daily Mail reported the Nosebook tweets of the Bubbles' echo of the blog.... etc etc etc

Forum List

Back