Hilary throwing cops under the bus in debate...

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
It's too disgusting to requote the bitch. Basically just said cops and the whole system are racist and 1/3 of all blacks end up in jail and it's the system who is to blame (like guns....never blame the person committing the crime).

Democrats....you can all burn in hell.

Bernie Sanders says ALL deaths involving cops should automatically trigger a federal DOJ investigation.

Well....hire more agents.

Bernie says diversity will fix policing. Haha......sure it will Bernie.

Hilary says all cops must be equipped with the treatment shot for heroine overdose and be trained to administer it.

Sorry bitch....cops aren't doctors. You libs have whined to the point that cops can't hardly put a finger on a thug. But you want them injecting syringes into druggies now?

Democrat debate is a fucking circus of sad ideas.

It's too disgusting to requote the bitch. Basically just said cops and the whole system are racist and 1/3 of all blacks end up in jail and it's the system who is to blame (like guns....never blame the person committing the crime).

there's a debate tonight?:uhh:

Oh yeah. The Democrats try to keep their at times when people won't watch so the ideas of their candidates don't get exposed. Like tonight where they basically made American cops sound like nothing but racists that are less noble than Juarez, Mexico street cops.

Yes. White people and cops are just itching to vote for her.

Dimocrats hide their debates as much as possible.

No, a monologue

upload_2016-1-17_20-39-32.png

So, Bucs, what have you done to get bad cops out of the system?

I mean in a society policed by consent bad cops must be your nightmare, eh?

After all the bad image they give of the police force will taint the public's perception of the whole force and make your job much harder.

So, Bucs, what have you done to get bad cops out of the system?

I mean in a society policed by consent bad cops must be your nightmare, eh?

After all the bad image they give of the police force will taint the public's perception of the whole force and make your job much harder.

It's hard because they are such a tiny tiny % of the whole that they're difficult to even find. By the time one is discovered....the state law enforcement folks have already started handling it. Plus...I'm not a cop. Was 15 years ago.

So to answer....I'm doing nothing. The problem is so statistically insignificant that it's not something I need to worry about. I spend my energy attacking those who smear and spread false images of cops.

Yes. White people and cops are just itching to vote for her.
There are many cops and not to mention their friends and family. Good move!
And law abiding citizens who rely on them!

So to answer....I'm doing nothing. The problem is so statistically insignificant that it's not something I need to worry about. I spend my energy attacking those who smear and spread false images of cops.
But [many times] an unarmed shooting/death while detained is investigated, police are shown to have falsely reported facts to cover up acts of the cop who did the shooting or facts leading to the death in detention. That does not appear to be a statistically insignificant occurrence, rather it seems to be the norm, which means departments are populated by those who enable bad cops.

Last edited:

images

Dimocrats hide their debates as much as possible.
Where did they hide this one?

Forum List

Back