Highland Park Shooter in Custody

Compared to this from YOUR hero's?

Go fuck yourself, twat.

1657060626630.jpeg
200531031339-02-george-floyd-protests-0530-st-paul-full-169.jpg
ap_20206487248432_wide-c6ed5dd2bdd1d3dd3560a90bb15cfa459f728002.jpg

Yes they do by now.

As noted, everything he had was legal.

There is obviously nothing to gain by discussing things with someone like yourself who insists on repeating things he knows not to be true.

He was not a resident of Highland Park. "Assault rifles" and "high-capacity magazines" are illegal in that town. Ho bought them elsewhere.

Is that so hard to understand? In other words, the more strict gun laws of Highland Parks did not work.

Highland Park suspect Robert Crimo III obtained rifle legally, mayor says

Nah gun lovers just shoot people because they have dark skin.

Legal gun owners don't shoot anyone but those who present a threat to their lives or the lives of their loved ones. If that threat is Black, so be it. My guns don't discern between Black, white, red, or yellow. They're equal opportunity weapons.

And no matter what color you are, if I have to produce a firearm, you're gonna get shot in the face.

Lol. You are struggling. Lol

Of course. I'm struggling to understand the point you're trying to make. I'm also struggling to understand how you can't comprehend that there were already multiple levels of laws which would have prevented the shooting, and that no additional laws would have prevented that.

Of course. I'm struggling to understand the point you're trying to make. I'm also struggling to understand how you can't comprehend that there were already multiple levels of laws which would have prevented the shooting, and that no additional laws would have prevented that.

I'm not arguing any of that. I am curious though.......what laws would have stopped this?

I'm not arguing any of that. I am curious though.......what laws would have stopped this?

Beats the hell out me. I'm not the one calling for "sensible gun legislation", bans, and other shit.

Beats the hell out me. I'm not the one calling for "sensible gun legislation", bans, and other shit.

Great, neither did I but you are the one that claimed there were laws that could have addressed this.

I'm also struggling to understand how you can't comprehend that there were already multiple levels of laws which would have prevented the shooting,

I'm curious as to what laws you think these are.

Great, neither did I but you are the one that claimed there were laws that could have addressed this.

I'm also struggling to understand how you can't comprehend that there were already multiple levels of laws which would have prevented the shooting,

I'm curious as to what laws you think these are.

I did not say that additional laws were needed. I have no idea how you came up with that.

I did not say that additional laws were needed. I have no idea how you came up with that.

Spin, spin, spin. Just own up to misspeaking.

You're an idiot. I can shoot and load a revolver faster than he was shooting.

Uh, this guy unloaded sixty rounds in a few minutes... so, no.

Thank God this guy was a public school indoctrinated Biden voter because that made him stupid enough to leave the rifle tied to his FOID laying at the scene. They don't make 'em more stupid than that.

Except he attended Trump rallies...

Rather than owning this guy, since those you voted for created him, you're going to claim any photos showing what a scum he is are photoshopped? You're as dishonest of a human being as there are on this site.

You're not a serious member at all; your only purpose here is to distract and deny.

Uh, they have pictures of him with a Pepe shirt, using a Trump flag as a cape an participating in a Trump Rally.... So the talking points have moved from "He's Antifa" to "He's a crazy person'.

Uh, they have pictures of him with a Pepe shirt, using a Trump flag as a cape an participating in a Trump Rally.... So the talking points have moved from "He's Antifa" to "He's a crazy person'.

And he has antifa tattoo's

DOH!

And he has antifa tattoo's

DOH!

And wore a trump flag as a cape...

1657064872513.png

Look, up in the sky... It's MAGA-man!

And here he is with a Thin

Blue Line flag

1657064967214.png

You need to get caught up with the current spin. The rest of the right wing has moved away from "He was Antifa" to "He was crazy."

A few minutes as in 3. You don't know any thing about firearms, do you ?

Forum List

Back