High Speed Rail?,So Will Alexandria Cortez & Friends Help Build This Monstrosity?

Stupid turds like you argued that we should switch to electric cars because the internal combustion engine was 100 year old technology. Now you're telling us that trains are the latest thing?

Keep in mind too that the electric car was invented in the early 1800s. So in roughly 200 years, this is as far as we have come.

cant we just build a few super highways across the nation in the same manner as when China built its wall out of sub-par bricks?

So much for Green California.

:21:

Fucking liberal cvnts. Unreal. They live in fucking LaLa Land.

If you want to take Amtrack from Texas to Florida, you have to go by way of Virginia. The track between New Orleans and Florida was washed out by Katrina in 2015, and never replaced. "Making America Great Again" has nothing to do with infrastructure. That's too hard. But, Trump can build a fence!
The feds have spent massive amounts of taxpayers money to rebuild areas affected by Katrina. If we had sense New Orleans would have been left to the wanderings of the Mississippi River. Billions of dollars was given to that city and more to protect it. A lot of the money never got there. And the corrupted idiot mayor Chocolate City condemned thousands to their death when the chitt hit the fan. There are real men who get destroyed in our culture today. And many are of any background. So the corrupted Landrieu family and the asshole governor at the time whose protected because she is a woman and Ray Nagin the mayor were a perfect storm. Nagin made the walking dead Negin look like a beginner. But he was cool..

You must drive your truck way too much. Change stations. Save a brain cell. You only have 3 left.

What's the matter, you can't come up with anything else against what I posted? Or did I use too many big words and your mind just went blank.

I must have considerably more brain cells than you do since I ain't a sucker for leftist crap any 12 year old could see through. You're a moron. I chose to be civil to you and you call me names...here on out, I'll burn you down like an old outhouse, asshole.

Oh, I see. If you are rude and insult me that's okay. But if I return the favor, that's a capitol crime. Okay, the gloves are off, cupcake. Bring your A game. The best I'll need for your butt is my D game.

Oh, I see. If you are rude and insult me that's okay. But if I return the favor, that's a capitol crime. Okay, the gloves are off, cupcake. Bring your A game. The best I'll need for your butt is my D game.

Suck this, cupcake :fu:....you got no game ya fucking doper turd.

If you want to take Amtrack from Texas to Florida, you have to go by way of Virginia. The track between New Orleans and Florida was washed out by Katrina in 2015, and never replaced. "Making America Great Again" has nothing to do with infrastructure. That's too hard. But, Trump can build a fence!
The feds have spent massive amounts of taxpayers money to rebuild areas affected by Katrina. If we had sense New Orleans would have been left to the wanderings of the Mississippi River. Billions of dollars was given to that city and more to protect it. A lot of the money never got there. And the corrupted idiot mayor Chocolate City condemned thousands to their death when the chitt hit the fan. There are real men who get destroyed in our culture today. And many are of any background. So the corrupted Landrieu family and the asshole governor at the time whose protected because she is a woman and Ray Nagin the mayor were a perfect storm. Nagin made the walking dead Negin look like a beginner. But he was cool..

Thank you so much for the education about Katrina, and the faulty levees that had been built by the Army Corps of Engineers. Having been there at the time, and had my house and all my lifetime accumulation of possessions destroyed, I have a vague idea of the issues that were involved.

Suck this, cupcake :fu:....you got no game ya fucking doper turd.
You got things wrong. I am a snowflake and you are a cupcake. Get your terminology correct if you expect to have anyone take you seriously.

Currently former Mayor Ray Nagin, after being re-elected, is serving time at the Federal Correctional Institution in Texarkana. His earliest release date is May 25, 2023. His corruption was spectacular. Even after he was exposed, he was re-elected. How does this happen so consistently with Democrats?

Currently former Mayor Ray Nagin, after being re-elected, is serving time at the Federal Correctional Institution in Texarkana. His earliest release date is May 25, 2023. His corruption was spectacular. Even after he was exposed, he was re-elected. How does this happen so consistently with Democrats?

could it be that the Republican running against him is even worse? I haven't figured out how anyone running for office can be worse than a convicted felon but it looks like Texans have figured that one out.

Forum List

Back