High school basketball team is stripped of title after tortillas were thrown at opposing Latino players

Their feelings got hurt.

"A high school basketball team in Southern California was stripped of its regional title after members of the mostly White team threw tortillas at a predominantly Latino opposing team following a final match two weeks ago, the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) said Wednesday."

Next time use tacos.
You cowards are funny, I bet if your weak ass was in the stands you would be afraid to throw a piece of gum.

Their feelings got hurt.

"A high school basketball team in Southern California was stripped of its regional title after members of the mostly White team threw tortillas at a predominantly Latino opposing team following a final match two weeks ago, the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) said Wednesday."

Next time use tacos.
You cowards are funny, I bet if your weak ass was in the stands you would be afraid to throw a piece of gum.

How much would you like to bet my soul brutha?

We got too many goddamn Hispanics in this country, just like too many Negroes.
What we've got is too many of YOU, worthless old scumbag. Catch the next ice floe due north. You won't be missed.

You are confused. We have too many pathetic White Guilt pukes that kiss the ass of the Blacks and Browns and that is why our country is so fucked up now. You know, like you. It is turning into a shithole because of the weakness we have to deal with assholes.

Hell, we can't even stop the Brown shitheads from flooding across the border or the Blacks spending six months of terrorizing the country with murdering, looting, burning and insurrection.
As I said....ones by twos by threes, your ilk are dying off....for the benefit of all mankind.

What we've got is too many of YOU, worthless old scumbag. Catch the next ice floe due north. You won't be missed.

You are confused. ...
Nope. It is very clear that you are a weak, worthless old coward. You're just taking up space at this point. Move along.

You are really confused about this aren't you?

The Blacks and Browns commit most of the crimes in this country, soak the welfare system and are generally assholes in every way imaginable. That doesn't apply to everyone of them but the great majority. They can't even stop killing themselves every night in their ghettos. They are the scum of this country.

You can kiss their asses all you want. That just makes you a weak little asshole.

You need to pull your head out of your ass and stop embarrassing yourself with trying to defend the indefensible.

Those taco heads at that game needed to be ridiculed. We should do more stuff like that. They are fucking up this country while weak minded dipshits like you with your destructive diversity bullshit don't care about the damage they do.
You admit to committing crimes yourself. You are a un-caught criminal....no room to point fingers at others.

Their feelings got hurt.

Next time use tacos.

Kowardly Keyboard Kommando, eh?

Their feelings got hurt.

Next time use tacos.

No

Why do you ask sugar?

Someone obviously dropped the ball and forgot to bring the beans and cheeze.

Their feelings got hurt.

Next time use tacos.

I would do my Speedy Gonzalles impression at half time.

Maybe jump a fence.

If it had been a Negro team would they have thrown watermelon rinds at them?

If the team was mostly Hispanics in California then they were probably Illegals so they can go fuck themselves. They deserved to be ridiculed.
You'd never be able to HOLD a job there....:heehee:

I worked for 30 years with a major company. I discriminated against Blacks and Brown whenever I could. Never got into any trouble for it. Now retired with a nice pension from the company.
And in today's world, you'd be gone.....some things have certainly gotten better for mankind. You are redundant now. :heehee:
That's what he is afraid of, that racist family legacy is about to come to an end. I guarantee this is what he taught his kids as well, but we have many on here telling us that racism is a thing of the past.
He's running out of people he can use terms like the N-word around without con-demnation.

Liberal feelings overkill as usual. Punishing the wrong party to send a community guilt-a-thon

Their feelings got hurt.

Next time use tacos.

Well go to a basketball game and do it, I believe AAU basketball starts back this month shouldn't be hard to find a game to attend. I will wait to read the news headline, "White guy throws gum on someone's kid on the court and gets his ass whooped."

That will probably make an impression on them, whether or not it changes behaviors, hearts or minds remains to be seen I suppose.
This is exactly the thing that I always, always wonder about on the race issue: What is the actual goal of behaviors and actions that we see? Is it just to punish, or intimidate, or attack?

Most of what we do certainly doesn't seem to have the goal of changing hearts & minds, or actually healing our racial issues. If ever.
Are you asking about the reason why a team would indulge in this kind of moronic activity? Guess the answer would be that they wanted to humiliate the other team and that maybe they were morons.

But if your question was more of the rhetorical kind, my apologies.

Their feelings got hurt.

Next time use tacos.

Well go to a basketball game and do it, I believe AAU basketball starts back this month shouldn't be hard to find a game to attend. I will wait to read the news headline, "White guy throws gum on someone's kid on the court and gets his ass whooped."

Negroes love their basketball, don't they?

Their feelings got hurt.

Next time use tacos.

No

Why do you ask sugar?
Oh, I'm guessing "yes"....maybe even a little tinge of INCEL?

Their feelings got hurt.

Next time use tacos.

Negroes love their basketball, don't they?
I'd take any of them as a neighbor over you, hun.

Their feelings got hurt.

How do you throw a tortilla? I am curious.

You are confused. ...
Nope. It is very clear that you are a weak, worthless old coward. You're just taking up space at this point. Move along.

You are really confused about this aren't you?

The Blacks and Browns commit most of the crimes in this country, soak the welfare system and are generally assholes in every way imaginable. That doesn't apply to everyone of them but the great majority. They can't even stop killing themselves every night in their ghettos. They are the scum of this country.

You can kiss their asses all you want. That just makes you a weak little asshole.

You need to pull your head out of your ass and stop embarrassing yourself with trying to defend the indefensible.

Those taco heads at that game needed to be ridiculed. We should do more stuff like that. They are fucking up this country while weak minded dipshits like you with your destructive diversity bullshit don't care about the damage they do.
You admit to committing crimes yourself. You are a un-caught criminal....no room to point fingers at others.

What criminal offense did I admit to doing? Are you confused?

Discriminating is not criminal offense. It is a civil issue.

I was held accountable for the Engineering division's performance and I wasn't about to screw up performance by hiring some dumbass affirmative action Negro that I couldn't even fire because of some stupid affirmative action goal by the corporation. That would have been stupid wouldn't it? There are some exceptions but Negros don't usually make very good Engineers. They don't have the work ethic to do the hard work that the field requires. It also requires that a person take responsible and that is not a strong suit of many Blacks. I learned that the hard way from being an Engineering Manager/Director/VP.

Negros can shine shoes and dig ditches but they don't do very well in the technical fields.

Forum List

Back