High school basketball team is stripped of title after tortillas were thrown at opposing Latino players

We got too many goddamn Hispanics in this country, just like too many Negroes.
What we've got is too many of YOU, worthless old scumbag. Catch the next ice floe due north. You won't be missed.

You are confused. ...
Nope. It is very clear that you are a weak, worthless old coward. You're just taking up space at this point. Move along.

You are really confused about this aren't you?

The Blacks and Browns commit most of the crimes in this country, soak the welfare system and are generally assholes in every way imaginable. That doesn't apply to everyone of them but the great majority. They can't even stop killing themselves every night in their ghettos. They are the scum of this country.

You can kiss their asses all you want. That just makes you a weak little asshole.

You need to pull your head out of your ass and stop embarrassing yourself with trying to defend the indefensible.

Those taco heads at that game needed to be ridiculed. We should do more stuff like that. They are fucking up this country while weak minded dipshits like you with your destructive diversity bullshit don't care about the damage they do.
You admit to committing crimes yourself. You are a un-caught criminal....no room to point fingers at others.

What criminal offense did I admit to doing? Are you confused?

Discriminating is not criminal offense. It is a civil issue.

I was held accountable for the Engineering division's performance and I wasn't about to screw up performance by hiring some dumbass affirmative action Negro that I couldn't even fire because of some stupid affirmative action goal by the corporation. That would have been stupid wouldn't it? There are some exceptions but Negros don't usually make very good Engineers. They don't have the work ethic to do the hard work that the field requires. It also requires that a person take responsible and that is not a strong suit of many Blacks. I learned that the hard way from being an Engineering Manager/Director/VP.

Negros can shine shoes and dig ditches but they don't do very well in the technical fields.
Why don't you tell us the name of the company you worked for.......you won't, because you know that what you did made you a criminal.

LOL! I worked for Lockheed Martin.

If anybody that ever was turned down for a job by me thinks it was because of racial discrimination then all they have to do is file a suit against LM under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Of course they would have to prove it.

Good luck with that.

I know you stupid pathetic Libtard shitheads love your Negroes and you want anybody that doesn't kiss their Black asses to go to jail but it doesn't quite work that way.
I call shenanigans.....I bet you worked at some minimum wage type job....Lockheed Martin would have sh*t-canned you..if for no other reason but fear of losing government con-tracts.

You are confused Moon Bat.

As an Engineering Manager/Director/VP adhering to AA goals was always part of my yearly evaluation. Typical for a government contractor. However, I never met the company goals and was never punished for it. They were more interested in performance than worthless shit like that. I was told a couple of times that I needed to do better but was never held accountable when I got my raise/bonus. I just ignored it and got away with it. In fact I can't ever remember anybody that really had to adhere to the goals.

You don't have a clue how this shit works, do you?
Uh huh.....;) Sure you were an "Engineering Manager/etc. ;)

Not everybody kisses Negro ass like you pathetic Moon Bat shitheads.

What we've got is too many of YOU, worthless old scumbag. Catch the next ice floe due north. You won't be missed.

You are confused. ...
Nope. It is very clear that you are a weak, worthless old coward. You're just taking up space at this point. Move along.

The Blacks and Browns commit most of the crimes in this country, soak the welfare system and are generally assholes in every way imaginable. That doesn't apply to everyone of them but the great majority. They can't even stop killing themselves every night in their ghettos. They are the scum of this country.

You can kiss their asses all you want. That just makes you a weak little asshole.

You need to pull your head out of your ass and stop embarrassing yourself with trying to defend the indefensible.

Those taco heads at that game needed to be ridiculed. We should do more stuff like that. They are fucking up this country while weak minded dipshits like you with your destructive diversity bullshit don't care about the damage they do.
You admit to committing crimes yourself. You are a un-caught criminal....no room to point fingers at others.

I was held accountable for the Engineering division's performance and I wasn't about to screw up performance by hiring some dumbass affirmative action Negro that I couldn't even fire because of some stupid affirmative action goal by the corporation. That would have been stupid wouldn't it? There are some exceptions but Negros don't usually make very good Engineers. They don't have the work ethic to do the hard work that the field requires. It also requires that a person take responsible and that is not a strong suit of many Blacks. I learned that the hard way from being an Engineering Manager/Director/VP.

Negros can shine shoes and dig ditches but they don't do very well in the technical fields.
Why don't you tell us the name of the company you worked for.......you won't, because you know that what you did made you a criminal.

If anybody that ever was turned down for a job by me thinks it was because of racial discrimination then all they have to do is file a suit against LM under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Of course they would have to prove it.

Good luck with that.

I know you stupid pathetic Libtard shitheads love your Negroes and you want anybody that doesn't kiss their Black asses to go to jail but it doesn't quite work that way.
I call shenanigans.....I bet you worked at some minimum wage type job....Lockheed Martin would have sh*t-canned you..if for no other reason but fear of losing government con-tracts.

As an Engineering Manager/Director/VP adhering to AA goals was always part of my yearly evaluation. Typical for a government contractor. However, I never met the company goals and was never punished for it. They were more interested in performance than worthless shit like that. I was told a couple of times that I needed to do better but was never held accountable when I got my raise/bonus. I just ignored it and got away with it. In fact I can't ever remember anybody that really had to adhere to the goals.

I can tell you have lived your life in fear of minorities......secretly knowing you don't quite meet human standards? Well, you and most of your ilk won't be around much longer....maybe it will be a minority cleaning your drool and changing your adult diaper when you reach dementia in your last years.

You are confused. ...

Good luck with that.

I can tell you have lived your life in fear of minorities......secretly knowing you don't quite meet human standards? Well, you and most of your ilk won't be around much longer....maybe it will be a minority cleaning your drool and changing your adult diaper when you reach dementia in your last years.
Can't get any white guys to do fat chicks (or guys)? So you vote Democrat, right?

You are confused. ...

Good luck with that.

That would be NOW for him.

Their feelings got hurt.

"A high school basketball team in Southern California was stripped of its regional title after members of the mostly White team threw tortillas at a predominantly Latino opposing team following a final match two weeks ago, the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) said Wednesday."

It's bigoted at most. It's unsportsmanlike conduct in the very least. I don't have an issue with this.

And even putting them on probation for 3 years thus penalizing future kids who have absolutely nothing to do with this?

At most, the punishment should only be directed at the current class. Future students will see what they would have to lose if they too conducted themselves like this.

What is incel?
I think it's someone who does fat chicks. Bodey seems to talk about them a lot.

He does fat dudes with low self esteem for sure.

admitted it drunk posts several times.
Sorry, I thought Bodey was a fat chick. Well, I was half right anyway.
Poor Chubby....looking for love in all the All-You-Can-Eat buffets. :heehee:

Don't beat around the bush just asked him out on a mandate it's clear 2 anybody reading this that's what you're after

You are confused. ...

Good luck with that.

Can't get any white guys to do fat chicks (or guys)? So you vote Democrat, right?
Poor Chubby.....just check you off as INCEL due to your weight. :heehee:
1625341272477.png

Last edited:
Their feelings got hurt.

"A high school basketball team in Southern California was stripped of its regional title after members of the mostly White team threw tortillas at a predominantly Latino opposing team following a final match two weeks ago, the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) said Wednesday."

what those kids was damn wrong. Unsportsmanlike for sure. I would have handled it differently though. If I had been their coach... made them personally apologize then make them cook tacos for the other team. If they refused to do so... maybe then take their title
Long but worth a look: That was my first impression about the blame falling on the coach, and after digging a little bit more it’s still primarily on him . The guy that made it happen boils down to an unnamed “community member” who brought a bag of tortillas and passed them out to the Coronado team after the game. “Community member” sounds like someone either well-protected on purpose, or due to inept reporting went unnamed from the whole thing (unless there’s an article out with his or her name mentioned someone might share).

Reportedly, the teams were waiting for the award ceremony, and this unnamed “community member” passed out tortillas to Coronado‘s team. The Coronado’s coach reportedly made disparaging remarks about the other coach and the players. Following those remarks players began throwing the tortillas, one hitting the other team’s coach but mostly the players. If true, and considering that Coronado won, there must be some history of friction between those two coaches beyond just this championship game.

The conduct of the team, even though I support personal responsibility including teenagers, in this instance it still falls back on the coach. High school coaches have a big influence on their players, that is those players who want to continue to play for them.

So I got to ask, will the “community member” be participating in the required sensitivity training that the school’s staff, administrators, and coach/assistants will be undergoing? I wonder how much they’re all liking that “community member” at this point? Lol

The following link describes what’s been going on as a precursor. There is now a group that has formed to force the school to increase its percentages of out of school district students, in the name of diversity. I don’t understand how they’re going to force district transfers. The school has been accepting around 15% of out-of-school district transfers, and this group wants that percentage to increase significantly.

When I did the legwork to get my daughter into an out of district school system, due to the numbers in her particular grade level at the time she was allowed in. Other grades were “full” and had my daughter been in one of the other grade levels, she would not have been accepted. When a school district is full and parents want their kids to go to that particular school system, they have the option to make the sacrifice and move to that school district. Since the medium price of a home is $1.3 million on that island (Coronado school district) not many families can afford to live there, but reportedly they have about 11% low income families within Coronado’s school district.

Do the legwork to improve your own school(s). Parents can get the wheels going by consistently participating with the school board and teachers. Teachers can seek grants to improve their schools. School boards can also work with teachers as opposed to working against them, it happens.

Last edited:
As always mome hill to mountain
Never pass up Any opportunity to show your wailing fragility.

Last edited:
Their feelings got hurt.

This is ridiculous, but really funny. What a silly prank. Were the Latinos really offended or did they think it was funny?

Their feelings got hurt.

Good...and the coach was fired.

Fired? What a humorless pack of assholes.

Their feelings got hurt.

Next time they should throw burger buns. That wouldn't be racist, right?

I admit I am confused. Was that the White-Nationalist terrorist threat Biden's handlers been going on about?

If the Latino/Chicano/highspanics team were speaking in Spanish I’d agree with the stunt.
Otherwise it’s pretty bigoted and mean-spirited. Something democrats would do.
If it was BLM or ultrafa the tortillas would have been incendiary.

Meanspirited? I don't see that. Athletes who are competing have more humor and good will than that. Its like sayig "White boys can't jump".. Should make for a good laugh and a heightened sense of good sportsmanship... and brotherhood.

If the Latino/Chicano/highspanics team were speaking in Spanish I’d agree with the stunt.
Otherwise it’s pretty bigoted and mean-spirited. Something democrats would do.
If it was BLM or ultrafa the tortillas would have been incendiary.

Meanspirited? I don't see that. Athletes who are competing have more humor and good will than that. Its like sayig "White boys can't jump".. Should make for a good laugh and a heightened sense of good sportsmanship... and brotherhood.
Oddly enough, and although I think you're an absolute idiot, I agree on this.

Forum List

Back