High school basketball team is stripped of title after tortillas were thrown at opposing Latino players

Please explain why anything should have been thrown. You cannot. That behavior should not be tolerated.

Their feelings got hurt.

"A high school basketball team in Southern California was stripped of its regional title after members of the mostly White team threw tortillas at a predominantly Latino opposing team following a final match two weeks ago, the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) said Wednesday."

How do you throw a tortilla? I am curious.

Their feelings got hurt.

"A high school basketball team in Southern California was stripped of its regional title after members of the mostly White team threw tortillas at a predominantly Latino opposing team following a final match two weeks ago, the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) said Wednesday."

How do you throw a tortilla? I am curious.

We got too many goddamn Hispanics in this country, just like too many Negroes.
What we've got is too many of YOU, worthless old scumbag. Catch the next ice floe due north. You won't be missed.

You are confused. ...
Nope. It is very clear that you are a weak, worthless old coward. You're just taking up space at this point. Move along.

You are really confused about this aren't you?

The Blacks and Browns commit most of the crimes in this country, soak the welfare system and are generally assholes in every way imaginable. That doesn't apply to everyone of them but the great majority. They can't even stop killing themselves every night in their ghettos. They are the scum of this country.

You can kiss their asses all you want. That just makes you a weak little asshole.

You need to pull your head out of your ass and stop embarrassing yourself with trying to defend the indefensible.

Those taco heads at that game needed to be ridiculed. We should do more stuff like that. They are fucking up this country while weak minded dipshits like you with your destructive diversity bullshit don't care about the damage they do.
You admit to committing crimes yourself. You are a un-caught criminal....no room to point fingers at others.

What criminal offense did I admit to doing? Are you confused?

Discriminating is not criminal offense. It is a civil issue.

I was held accountable for the Engineering division's performance and I wasn't about to screw up performance by hiring some dumbass affirmative action Negro that I couldn't even fire because of some stupid affirmative action goal by the corporation. That would have been stupid wouldn't it? There are some exceptions but Negros don't usually make very good Engineers. They don't have the work ethic to do the hard work that the field requires. It also requires that a person take responsible and that is not a strong suit of many Blacks. I learned that the hard way from being an Engineering Manager/Director/VP.

Negros can shine shoes and dig ditches but they don't do very well in the technical fields.
Why don't you tell us the name of the company you worked for.......you won't, because you know that what you did made you a criminal.

Their feelings got hurt.

It's bigoted at most. It's unsportsmanlike conduct in the very least. I don't have an issue with this.

Their feelings got hurt.

It's bigoted at most. It's unsportsmanlike conduct in the very least. I don't have an issue with this.
The Coronado coach also was very rude to the Orange Glen coach at the end of game handshake....that's what got HIM fired.

Their feelings got hurt.

Next time use tacos.
You cowards are funny, I bet if your weak ass was in the stands you would be afraid to throw a piece of gum.

How much would you like to bet my soul brutha?
Well go to a basketball game and do it, I believe AAU basketball starts back this month shouldn't be hard to find a game to attend. I will wait to read the news headline, "White guy throws gum on someone's kid on the court and gets his ass whooped."

Hold your breath my n=word

Nobody has the guts

No news

Their feelings got hurt.

Next time use tacos.
You cowards are funny, I bet if your weak ass was in the stands you would be afraid to throw a piece of gum.

Well go to a basketball game and do it, I believe AAU basketball starts back this month shouldn't be hard to find a game to attend. I will wait to read the news headline, "White guy throws gum on someone's kid on the court and gets his ass whooped."

Nobody has the guts

No news
Kowardly Keyboard Kommando with a tinge of INCEL.

Their feelings got hurt.

Next time use tacos.

Kowardly Keyboard Kommando, eh?

No

Why do you ask sugar?
Oh, I'm guessing "yes"....maybe even a little tinge of INCEL?

What is incel?

What we've got is too many of YOU, worthless old scumbag. Catch the next ice floe due north. You won't be missed.

You are confused. ...
Nope. It is very clear that you are a weak, worthless old coward. You're just taking up space at this point. Move along.

The Blacks and Browns commit most of the crimes in this country, soak the welfare system and are generally assholes in every way imaginable. That doesn't apply to everyone of them but the great majority. They can't even stop killing themselves every night in their ghettos. They are the scum of this country.

You can kiss their asses all you want. That just makes you a weak little asshole.

You need to pull your head out of your ass and stop embarrassing yourself with trying to defend the indefensible.

Those taco heads at that game needed to be ridiculed. We should do more stuff like that. They are fucking up this country while weak minded dipshits like you with your destructive diversity bullshit don't care about the damage they do.
You admit to committing crimes yourself. You are a un-caught criminal....no room to point fingers at others.

I was held accountable for the Engineering division's performance and I wasn't about to screw up performance by hiring some dumbass affirmative action Negro that I couldn't even fire because of some stupid affirmative action goal by the corporation. That would have been stupid wouldn't it? There are some exceptions but Negros don't usually make very good Engineers. They don't have the work ethic to do the hard work that the field requires. It also requires that a person take responsible and that is not a strong suit of many Blacks. I learned that the hard way from being an Engineering Manager/Director/VP.

Negros can shine shoes and dig ditches but they don't do very well in the technical fields.
Why don't you tell us the name of the company you worked for.......you won't, because you know that what you did made you a criminal.

LOL! I worked for Lockheed Martin.

If anybody that ever was turned down for a job by me thinks it was because of racial discrimination then all they have to do is file a suit against LM under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Of course they would have to prove it.

Good luck with that.

I know you stupid pathetic Libtard shitheads love your Negroes and you want anybody that doesn't kiss their Black asses to go to jail but it doesn't quite work that way.

You are confused. ...

If anybody that ever was turned down for a job by me thinks it was because of racial discrimination then all they have to do is file a suit against LM under the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Of course they would have to prove it.

Good luck with that.

I know you stupid pathetic Libtard shitheads love your Negroes and you want anybody that doesn't kiss their Black asses to go to jail but it doesn't quite work that way.
I call shenanigans.....I bet you worked at some minimum wage type job....Lockheed Martin would have sh*t-canned you..if for no other reason but fear of losing government con-tracts.

That will probably make an impression on them, whether or not it changes behaviors, hearts or minds remains to be seen I suppose.
This is exactly the thing that I always, always wonder about on the race issue: What is the actual goal of behaviors and actions that we see? Is it just to punish, or intimidate, or attack?

Most of what we do certainly doesn't seem to have the goal of changing hearts & minds, or actually healing our racial issues. If ever.
Are you asking about the reason why a team would indulge in this kind of moronic activity? Guess the answer would be that they wanted to humiliate the other team and that maybe they were morons.

But if your question was more of the rhetorical kind, my apologies.
It's a serious question. I don't understand the point of most of what I see: Grievances and denials in both directions. I don't know how that's supposed to be constructive.

You are confused. ...

Good luck with that.

I call shenanigans.....I bet you worked at some minimum wage type job....Lockheed Martin would have sh*t-canned you..if for no other reason but fear of losing government con-tracts.

You are confused Moon Bat.

As an Engineering Manager/Director/VP adhering to AA goals was always part of my yearly evaluation. Typical for a government contractor. However, I never met the company goals and was never punished for it. They were more interested in performance than worthless shit like that. I was told a couple of times that I needed to do better but was never held accountable when I got my raise/bonus. I just ignored it and got away with it. In fact I can't ever remember anybody that really had to adhere to the goals.

You don't have a clue how this shit works, do you?

You are confused. ...

Good luck with that.

You are confused Moon Bat.

As an Engineering Manager/Director/VP adhering to AA goals was always part of my yearly evaluation. Typical for a government contractor. However, I never met the company goals and was never punished for it. They were more interested in performance than worthless shit like that. I was told a couple of times that I needed to do better but was never held accountable when I got my raise/bonus. I just ignored it and got away with it. In fact I can't ever remember anybody that really had to adhere to the goals.

You don't have a clue how this shit works, do you?
Uh huh.....;) Sure you were an "Engineering Manager/etc. ;)

Their feelings got hurt.

Next time use tacos.

Nobody has the guts

No news
You're the big, bad, white boy. Go to a game and throw some chewing gum on somebody's kid.

Forum List

Back