High Profile DOJ Alum Push Back At Barr’s Flynn Shenanigans

Let's be clear -
It is an abuse of FBI power to intervene in a political power struggle between 2 political parties.

As all the unredacted information flows forward it is clear that is what happened.

The Disgraced 4 - Comey, McCabe, Strzok, and Page clearly did that.

The main question to be answered is - did they do this only based on their own bias and prejudice or was Obama leading the way. At this point Obama is an unindicted co-conspirator, but it couldn't have been down without Obama's knowledge.

A secondary question -Since Obama is so concerned with charges of perjury today, why is he not concerned about McCabe's perjury?

Let's be clear -
It is an abuse of FBI power to intervene in a political power struggle between 2 political parties.
If the FBI wanted "to intervene in a political power struggle between 2 political parties" (and not just carry out their duty to protect the country) they would have gone public with the fact they were investigating Russian connections to the Trump campaign before the election.

It's as factual as what you're spewing, comrade.
So..........you believe your misinformed opinion is equivalent to the first hand account of Mary McCord? Can I get some of what you're smoking?

Like I said, you baffle them with bullshit, Berg. I'm not even sure, but...I'm willing to bet she was canned under the
Trump administration. I'm also willing to bet that she was very knowledgeable of what was going down with this
soft coup. Yeah, she had an ax to grind.
Berg, what's done in the dark comes out in the light. it's Biblical. It is coming out in the light.

Let's be clear -
If the FBI wanted "to intervene in a political power struggle between 2 political parties" (and not just carry out their duty to protect the country) they would have gone public with the fact they were investigating Russian connections to the Trump campaign before the election.
Wrong.

Like I said, you baffle them with bullshit, Berg. I'm not even sure, but...I'm willing to bet she was canned under the
Trump administration.
Like so many Trump cultists you resort to the same tactics as Dear Leader, character assassination. It reveals you've got nothing.

Let's be clear -
Context is everything, berg. And, when you use context with the bullshit that you're spewing, you're left with only your main
ingredient......which is bullshit.

Context is everything, berg. And, when you use context with the bullshit that you're spewing, you're left with only your main
Still waiting for you to refute what McCord (and Kravis) had to say with something other than your opinion and gratuitous insults.

Let's be clear -
The context, however, doesn't change the fact that Flynn lied to the FBI. Of course, this is why the DOJ wont leave it to the court to decide, if they can help it.

Trump administration.
Like so many Trump cultists you resort to the same tactics as Dear Leader, character assassination. It reveals you've got nothing.
Well, ....yeah, when all the details lead in that direction.
Twits like you ignore those details and just keep right on with spewing bullshit.

Let's be clear -
Would you like to respond to this............
Mary B. McCord, former acting assistant attorney general for national security, wrote in a New York Times op-ed Sunday that Barr cherry-picked from her 2017 testimony to special counsel Robert Mueller, which the DOJ cited more than 25 times in the motion to dismiss Flynn's case. She said her testimony is "no support for Mr. Barr's dismissal of the Flynn case."
"It does not suggest that the F.B.I. had no counterintelligence reason for investigating Mr. Flynn," she wrote. "It does not suggest that the F.B.I.'s interview of Mr. Flynn — which led to the false-statements charge — was unlawful or unjustified. It does not support that Mr. Flynn's false statements were not material."
McCord continued, "And it does not support the Justice Department's assertion that the continued prosecution of the case against Mr. Flynn, who pleaded guilty to knowingly making material false statements to the FBI, 'would not serve the interests of justice.'"
......................or are you just going to keep typing unsubstantiated garbage?

Let's be clear -
The context, however, doesn't change the fact that Flynn lied to the FBI. Of course, this is why the DOJ wont leave it to the court to decide, if they can help it.
Yeah....we now know the context....that's the whole point here. It was a set up.

Forum List

Back