Should we send trash into outer space?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi guys,

I’m new here, and I have a question. It is regarding our excessive pollution of earth. If humanity can build rockets that send humans into outer space, why, instead are we not launching trash into outer space?

Admittedly, I haven’t researched it yet to see if it would be worth it, but what good is it doing here? Why can’t we solve this kind of problem?
did it ever cross your mind how much pollution that would create???

I'm guessing not,,

have you gone out and picked up trash??/

Hi guys,

I’m new here, and I have a question. It is regarding our excessive pollution of earth. If humanity can build rockets that send humans into outer space, why, instead are we not launching trash into outer space?

Admittedly, I haven’t researched it yet to see if it would be worth it, but what good is it doing here? Why can’t we solve this kind of problem?

I suggest you do some research on the subject first. You will answer your own question then.

Hi guys,

Welcome to the site, Kyle. Interesting question about trash. I'm not sure on this one. It seems like we would be polluting space and the cosmos by sending our trash out into it.
I say bc space is uninhabitable. We should care for the ground under our feet. Not bury trash in it. Thanks for the response!
did you know the ground is where things go to decompose???

Hi guys,

Kyle, heads up. Your OP does not fit the discussion, but to the matter:

Nice idea but it would be cost prohibitive using rockets. But if we could perfect magnetic mass canons and shoot the stuff into the Sun, then yes.

The estimated cost for a seat on a Russian rocket to the Space Station is 80 million dollars. The U.S. generates about 300 million tons of garbage every year. Do the math.

Forum List

Back