Zone1 Hi! I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI everyone. I heard about this site from a friend and thought I'd take a look around. My name is Samantha, and I live in the Emerald City of Seattle, WA. I am a 27 years young, strong Black female, a mother of three wonderful multiracial children, a Gender Equality activist, and an organic gardener. My life partner and I, along with both our children live together in the Goodenough Community of Tahauya, and enjoy communal living. Here we are forming an EcoVillage, we study the ways of permaculture for food production and land use, and run a retreat center for ourselves and for other diverse groups.

We are currently building a house here but because the bathroom is not yet finished, we've been using 5 gallon plastic buckets which were donated to us last fall. The great thing is that what we collected in the buckets last year was used in our large organic garden, so we had a really good crop. With all this rain we've had over the winter, we are expecting a record crop of fruits and vegetables that we can sell at the farmers markets in Seattle.

Well that's all about me. I hope to meet people with the same interests here. My friend who told me about this site said you were kind and wonderful people.

But you should care. There is a long history of oppression against my ancestors, dating back hundreds of years.
Welcome. Just so you know, many of the folks here including me disagree with you on this subject. And no, that does not mean we are necessarily racist. Have fun!

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle.

Hope you have thick skin.
Because the meek and weak get torn up here.

Welcome. Just so you know, many of the folks here including me disagree with you on this subject. And no, that does not mean we are necessarily racist. Have fun!

What it usually means is people will ignore facts, will take one event and amplify it and try and make it mean something huge, when it's not.

And a lot of people, not you Mike, but others, will then insult and attack without mercy because you don't agree with them.

I heard about this site from a friend
Ashamed to tell us who that is? (user name)

I live in the Emerald City of Seattle, WA.
Real sorry to hear that.

I am a 27 years young,
So basically, a child barely starting out in life.

strong Black female,
I don't know what that is.

a mother of three wonderful multiracial children,
You got them in a raffle?

a Gender Equality activist,
If you don't tell, neither will I.

along with both our children
You've lost a child in mid-sentence. Better call CYS.

and enjoy communal living.
You can't afford to pay the rent yourself.

we study the ways of permaculture for food production and land use,
So, a project to try to tell others what to eat and how to live to prepare us for Joe Biden's green global reset where no one can afford meat?

and run a retreat center for ourselves and for other diverse groups.
How many Trump Supporters, devout Christians and firearm experts do you have in your group?

We are currently building a house here but because the bathroom is not yet finished, we've been using 5 gallon plastic buckets which were donated to us last fall.
You squat over a slop bucket. Gee, don't tell me where that goes.

The great thing is that what we collected in the buckets last year was used in our large organic garden, so we had a really good crop.
Yum. When can I come over for dinner?

I know what tahauya is and what it isnt.
First of all it's a made up name which of course makes it fake.
You're a leftwing fruit cake and it's as simple as that.

There is such a place, but spelled Tahuya, it's in Hood Canal/Mason county.......across the Sound from Seattle

Seems to me the OP is more of a sock and this is a bait thread

You got them in a raffle?
I think she is really confused. She said she was a "strong black woman" who lived with a "fine black man" who left her and three "multiracial" children for a blond whore. Maybe he left because he was not the father? She apparently doesn't know who she is or wants to be.

I think she is really confused. She said she was a "strong black woman" who lived with a "fine black man" who left her and three "multiracial" children for a blond whore. Maybe he left because he was not the father? She apparently doesn't know who she is or wants to be.

I don't believe a word coming out of Samantha's" mouth. "She's" probably either some psycho gender bender dude on drugs or a government bot running psy-ops hoping to either feel people out or here to try to groom fellow dysphoric souls back to her yellow brick road to meet the scarecrow.

She is probably a He and doesn't even know where they live, or how to spell it.......or even care for that matter.

What it usually means is people will ignore facts, will take one event and amplify it and try and make it mean something huge, when it's not.

And a lot of people, not you Mike, but others, will then insult and attack without mercy because you don't agree with them.
True. However in the context of what transpired between our ancestors, I believe it is a valid point of view to let history be history and now be now.

Welcome aboard. From your self-description, you sound like an independent: liberal personal choices but conservative living standards. I appreciate your conservative viewpoint on food sources. We need all the help we can get to stop the far-left/globalist takeover and shutdown of independent small-scale agriculture.

For a democratic republic like ours to survive, it requires that every citizen be active in politics. Sadly, so many people don't want to be bothered by it.

Thanks for joining.

True. However in the context of what transpired between our ancestors, I believe it is a valid point of view to let history be history and now be now.

I think History is something that is there to be learned, and learned from.
Accepting what History was, being honest about what worked, and what was really bad, is an important step.
The (West) Germans did this after WW2 and its benefited them greatly.

The US does this better than a lot of countries, but still doesn't seem to be able to implement what has been learned. A lot of people simply rejected this as anti-Patriotic...

But you should care. There is a long history of oppression against my ancestors, dating back hundreds of years.
Who's ancestors WERENT oppressed? History is full off awful things. Quit pretending like youre different from the rest of us.

Also, who gives a shit about your ancestors? I care as little about your ancestors as you do about mine. We dont even know those people for Christ sake. :dunno:

I'm proud of my color because of all the hard work my generations have put into building this country.
Slaves dont build nations. Manual labor is not what builds a nation. Did the kid who pushed around a wheelbarrel on the job sight "build" the Empire State building? No, he just helped the architects and engineers move some shit.

You cant whine about your ancestors being captive slaves and then ALSO claim to run this stuff.

Last edited:
HI everyone. I heard about this site from a friend and thought I'd take a look around. My name is Samantha, and I live in the Emerald City of Seattle, WA. I am a 27 years young, strong Black female, a mother of three wonderful multiracial children, a Gender Equality activist, and an organic gardener. My life partner and I, along with both our children live together in the Goodenough Community of Tahauya, and enjoy communal living. Here we are forming an EcoVillage, we study the ways of permaculture for food production and land use, and run a retreat center for ourselves and for other diverse groups.

We are currently building a house here but because the bathroom is not yet finished, we've been using 5 gallon plastic buckets which were donated to us last fall. The great thing is that what we collected in the buckets last year was used in our large organic garden, so we had a really good crop. With all this rain we've had over the winter, we are expecting a record crop of fruits and vegetables that we can sell at the farmers markets in Seattle.

Well that's all about me. I hope to meet people with the same interests here. My friend who told me about this site said you were kind and wonderful people.

April First everyone

heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back